Starting a blacklist for no-shows and problem clients.

Hey there,

This is for the Sp's and agencies that wish to participate. We have always kept records of people that are No-shows, or show up with no money, or try to bargin or are aggressive. But lately we have been having more than regular, probably to due to the fact that we are busier than usual.

That said, we are wondering who would be interested in sharing numbers and details of ppl that they have had issues with and we of course would do the same. Addresses of fake calls, and even possible LE sting operations or surveillence situations.

Even though this is a competitive market, I really think there is a big need for all of us to stick together on this one and keep the industry safer and stop the time wasting calls from these ying yangs that just play games or like to window shop, or even worse are rip off artists.

I propose that we PM the info to each other or call each other directly to discuss the info and situations, that way it is still kept discreet and if there was any potential lurkers catching the info posted.

Let us know, as we have approximately 250 blacklisted ppl at the moment.

Cheers!!

Hi Jessica,

I understand the need to protect your business and make a safe environment for your honeys as I have met and repeated with some great ladies through your establishment. Believe me when I say this because your honeys always remember me when I repeat with them, and even talk about my session among themselves.

With that said, I am concerned about making an Ottawa blacklist of clients since many SPs and agencies are not reputable, consistently bait-and-switch, and dont specifically mention cost for extra services before arriving at the location. I have seen some of your best ladies and while I have been satisfied 90% of the time, there were a couple of incidences which I had to leave, but I never got angry at the SP and always called your office to say that I couldnt see a certain someone because they werent ready to perform what I had asked for (Dont worry, They are not working with you anylonger but were recommended by the phone operator when I called).

From a clients perspective, I am kinda worried about sharing blacklist among agencies and SPs as some agencies might have different standards for putting people on blacklist.

Not sure, if you are also going to share contacts of your good clients who call you on a regular basis. Hope that is not the case.

JokersWild

These types of lists are very important however it is also worth noting the source and the incident. When it is internal to you it is easy to verify everything however the black list from other sources would turn into a grey list. Not unlike this board of recommendations the recommendation is only as good as the supplier of the information, if you test the waters with a few people then you will see whose list is greyer than others. I don't need to tell PK this however this would the process to calrtify for those of us who partake.

The Rising tieds does raise all shipd and part of the high cost of ladies in this town is the cancelation and dummy calls that the girls get, so if there were a mechanism to reduce this than we would get better quality service and maybe even a price break!

I have spoken to one of my favorite MA's and she too has had many show up with no money etc. I am very surprised. I can see walking away from someone at the door, maybe even leaving part way through, paying , then complaining. Maybe even paying part (as long as the ending was not there) and leaving. I never would have thought people would be "happy" and not pay.

Out of curiosity, what are other reasons for black listing (so everyone knows)?

Although I do believe strongly that the details (which I think it also include names) of dangerous (violent) clients (those abusive, aggressive physically or verbally) should be shared among the agencies and SPs (for the safety reason of our sweethearts), as these people are and should be blacklisted, however, I am not sure I can fully support sharing the details (names and addresses) of the gray list (those bargain for better price, no shows, pay less, etc. ) (Gray list in my book contains non-violent ones), unless I have more info about it.

Where do we draw the line here. Sharing the details for those giving bad reviews (on the other board) will be also included? Or those who don't receive the service they asked for and call back with complaints (which may be considered aggressive!!!) will be included too?? Or those who expose posting of fake pictures or false descriptions?.

What will be the scope of this info sharing? Will this info be passed over to the SPs on CL too with sometimes fake pictures (they are SPs too) or the non-reputable agencies which keep on posting fake pictures? Will they pass info of their undesirable clients to you too? How will you select or choose who those agencies or SPs will be (if passing info is restricted to those on cerb I have no problem with that).

How you can ensure that they are not somehow passed over to the wrong hands (i.e. LE)? for those who takes your incalls (as I understand it is not legal). How can you ensure info can only circulate among the right people (agencies and SPs only).

Remember that gray list is a two way street. When an agency descibes the girl as GFE and she is not or the picture and description is not accurate that two is a gray list (of agency and SP) and no shows can happen by the SPs too.

There are questions to be answered before a final decision is made regarding the definition of bad client (black list or gray list too and what exactly gray list will be), the scope where info is shared (only among cerb members or all over, CL and non-reputable agencies included).

All above comments reflect my personal views. BTW, is this thread in the right section?

I would for sure contribute, I have a list...I live by my list..Its a great idea...

Another concern of note;

What if someone makes a mistake, writes down the wrong name/number and blacklists a good client ? what would happen then ?

I would simply advise caution, and possibly try to get some corrolation between sp's and agencies to confirm "bad clients", more or less a 3 strike rule ?

Again, as mentionned above great care must be used in defining what a bad client is.

IMHO of course.

Many cities in Canada have "bad date" lists. These are more for the street level girls, but maybe you can use their template and build on it for your purposes. They usually identify cars and plate numbers, but maybe you could do something similar and e-mail it to each other. If any sp's are interested, I have some info on an org. in Ottawa that does similar stuff.

I agree it is all about safety first. How to ensure the lists of good and bad clients do not end up into the wrong hands?

Guest m***2

I completely agree with this approach however please, please, please whether good list, bad list or whatever list remember this type of information can distroy lives in some many ways. Also if competitors are sharing this info - how can you verify that it is legit. This being said everyone understands safety first ! Everyone in this type of industry especially agencies should be either shredding files or atleast encrypting and securing records. It will benifit us all - seriously !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought the "SP ONLY" area was for this purpose.

"Apply for access here to the SP ONLY area (1 Viewing)

Apply for access to the private "SP ONLY" area. This area is for heath questions, bad client advisories and private discussions with other service providers."

leyley

I thought the "SP ONLY" area was for this purpose.

"Apply for access here to the SP ONLY area (1 Viewing)

Apply for access to the private "SP ONLY" area. This area is for heath questions, bad client advisories and private discussions with other service providers."

leyley

Good point Ley !

Well part of the reason why I threw this out there was to get some feedback from the cerb crowd as well.

For sure discretion would have to be used, and secondly the list would be only available to Sps that have a proven track record of being Reputable.

No shows IMHO are not a grey area, they are absolutely a blacklist worthy category. By wasting the time of the sps and agencies they block a serious client from getting service. They make it harder for ladies to earn a living, they often spoil their mood which will affect their attitudes which will reflect on their service which again hurts the industry.

The idea of a Blacklist will make things better for everyone if it is implimented properly. And common sense needs to be used of course. If someone missed an appoinment and called us back to explain then all is fine. But if we have to call the client back, only to have them say they changed their minds or something came up and they didnt both to let us know. Its game over with us. Treat us with the same respect that you would with any other type of service and you will get exactly that back.

Hey there,

This is for the Sp's and agencies that wish to participate. We have always kept records of people that are No-shows, or show up with no money, or try to bargin or are aggressive. But lately we have been having more than regular, probably to due to the fact that we are busier than usual.

That said, we are wondering who would be interested in sharing numbers and details of ppl that they have had issues with and we of course would do the same. Addresses of fake calls, and even possible LE sting operations or surveillence situations.

Even though this is a competitive market, I really think there is a big need for all of us to stick together on this one and keep the industry safer and stop the time wasting calls from these ying yangs that just play games or like to window shop, or even worse are rip off artists.

I propose that we PM the info to each other or call each other directly to discuss the info and situations, that way it is still kept discreet and if there was any potential lurkers catching the info posted.

Let us know, as we have approximately 250 blacklisted ppl at the moment.

Cheers!!

I would be interested in knowing what criteria you use to put people on a blacklist. I had to cancel a Monday appointment because I became sick on Thursday evening and do not want to give it to the lovely woman.

I gave her lots of notice and will compensate her with a great gift (of her suggestion) when we finally do get together. Is this grounds for blacklist - or should I show up coughing and hacking.

My goal has always been mutual benefit and I try to be as respectful as possible.

Again, this is an example of common sense, and the fact that you were polite and gave notice. No probs.. these things happen. When someone calls and cancels an appoinment, I always thank them for calling.

But someone who makes an appoinment for 30 mins from now, and then after45 mins we call them back to find out they changed their minds and didnt bother. Well that is grounds for blacklisting. Simple..

I would be interested in knowing what criteria you use to put people on a blacklist. I had to cancel a Monday appointment because I became sick on Thursday evening and do not want to give it to the lovely woman.

I gave her lots of notice and will compensate her with a great gift (of her suggestion) when we finally do get together. Is this grounds for blacklist - or should I show up coughing and hacking.

My goal has always been mutual benefit and I try to be as respectful as possible.

Guest ye****y1*3

i have no problem with this, because i am not one of these types of clients.

however this goes both ways...how about a cerb accessible by members list that includes no shows or last minute cancellations on the part of the agency, or a promise of a certain level of service provider, and you show up and that is not the case. and that being said, not to mention a change of services said to be offered and or fees for services. but that would be considered a bad review right? which isnt allowed

also, if someone's name is going to be on a list that is shared by several agencies, what happens if/when one agency is compromised?

i feel bad for those service providers who have to deal with this as it is not fair, but i am inclined to say, that is just the nature of this business. unreliable clients are the nature of any business for that matter.

i actually called an cancelled an appointment at a massage provider due to being in an auto accident, no joke. it was actually still nearly an hour in advance. the person wanted to charge me for the missed appointment. needless to say, i never went back.

I think it makes great sense for a business to keep a blacklist. I think that a guy pulling a no show is a very juvenile prank that costs the ladies valuable time and money. However, business plans that involve sharing information with competitors have many built in flaws. Some businesses will just be "takers", while others could go so far as to even be deceptive - Putting a good client on a blacklist could help eliminate some competition. If everyone was honest it would work great. However, I guess if everyone was honest than this would not even be a discussion topic.

Safety and security is a paramount consideration for the ladies and also clients. If it improves the industry, I'm all for it.

Guest f***2f***

I think it's a great idea and a two way street....I also have a blacklist....there are at least two sps in town who have no showed on me and although their pics and reviews are hot they are not worth further effort.

There are a few too whose service levels are not up to snuff or their attitude sucks...they are on my list too...and I share with some of my buds such info.

I know that no shows are the biggest prob for the ladies as it cuts into their pocket books and prevents them from the possiblitiy of seeing some one who will show. Good luck with the list.

Agree with the format of listing to a degree.

The up-most importance is the safety of both parties involved always without any hesitation. If you are sick, nothing worse then spreading the flu, especially this time of year, swapping mucus while sick is just wrong.

Why anyone would want to show up and haggle over price,is frigging mind boggling,or for that fact show up with no money or book an appointment and than screw off without calling!

But I'm sure there is the a-hole's... weirdo's, that try and pull shit like that.On the other hand the gentlemen must not be lured into a SP that is B & S, personally I will take the walk, regardless if you put my name on the list.

I've produced my own 'Whitelist' (a fine princess that really performs to a high standard of excellence) ladies that I will see over and over again, as long as my funds can keep me going.

They are ladies I personally have a close bond to, and feel safe with all the time.

Therefore, go ahead and produce a blacklist/greylist or whatever I have nothing to hide.

But, in the same breath...please ensure that the SP's are willing also to have their information shared that their service is not up to par.

Mutual respect goes both ways, always in business/pleasure and in life in general.

I think it's a great idea and a two way street....I also have a blacklist....there are at least two sps in town who have no showed on me and although their pics and reviews are hot they are not worth further effort.

There are a few too whose service levels are not up to snuff or their attitude sucks...they are on my list too...and I share with some of my buds such info.

I know that no shows are the biggest prob for the ladies as it cuts into their pocket books and prevents them from the possiblitiy of seeing some one who will show. Good luck with the list.

Igot,

I think we have all been in that predicament a few times. As a result no doubt a list is generated which we share amongst peers.

Agree with the format of listing to a degree.

The up-most importance is the safety of both parties involved always without any hesitation. If you are sick, nothing worse then spreading the flu, especially this time of year, swapping mucus while sick is just wrong.

Why anyone would want to show up and haggle over price,is frigging mind boggling,or for that fact show up with no money or book an appointment and than screw off without calling!

But I'm sure there is the a-hole's... weirdo's, that try and pull shit like that.On the other hand the gentlemen must not be lured into a SP that is B & S, personally I will take the walk, regardless if you put my name on the list.

I've produced my own 'Whitelist' (a fine princess that really performs to a high standard of excellence) ladies that I will see over and over again, as long as my funds can keep me going.

They are ladies I personally have a close bond to, and feel safe with all the time.

Therefore, go ahead and produce a blacklist/greylist or whatever I have nothing to hide.

But, in the same breath...please ensure that the SP's are willing also to have their information shared that their service is not up to par.

Mutual respect goes both ways, always in business/pleasure and in life in general.

Well said Pete!

I have my own "A1 white list" of ladies which offer phenomenal experience and are utmost accommodating. On the other hand, I also have a list of "sub par" service list or bad experience which I won't repeat.

An excellent post, Pete! Sharing information can always be valuable should it be from a reliable source. But I'm a bit dubious of the "success" of a blacklist for no-shows or cancellations. Seeing as the hobbiest is always somewhat anonymous to an SP/agency could he not change his cell number, "name" or email address at the drop of a hat after finding out (or feeling) he has landed on a blacklist?

IV,

I concur. A cell number or email can be changed with very little effort. To demonstrate; One only has to take a quick look at all the bait and switch that goes on with certain individuals over at CL. They appear to have a moray of tactics that they execute regularly such as but not limited too changing numbers, emails, pictures, age, slogans, and hair colour.

Boner - I also have a list of those who have duped me, treated me poorly, canceled without notice, had poor hygiene, created too much drama. As we have discussed before no drama = no drama. I am easy, like them easy, and together we can have a great time. Too hard to handle doesn't make me hard - regardless of how hot they look. Remember that "Northern Pikes" song - she ain't pretty, she just looks that way.

We have a few black listed clients from the pass. We banned their emails, phone number, adress, etc... (as much as we can) right away to protect the next one. We also track the reason why and keep references.

We do not have many bad clients for some reason, maybe we are just lucky. Our clients are business people also drug free, it reflect the ladies we have.

I believe sometime clients gets banned from one agency but they are nice to another one.

Its like a kniffe with 2 blades. We have to use our jugement as much as we can first, you can only thrust yourself.

If a client is nice 10 times, and one day someone place a complaint on this client, who would you believe if the girl is new to the agency ?

I would banned the client because I cannot take a chance for the next appointment. We got to be strict in this business for the best of the ladies.

Resending a girl to the same agressif client is a form of force control and of course greediness.

Usually if you get a client using a cellular phone, those are more at risk.

www.Discreetvalley.com