Speaking of Sunshine Girls....has anyone seen Sophia lately? Has she moved to another club or taken up another profession? Hopefully not :(

I saw her last Monday (the 7th) got another top notch dance from her!:wink:

Had a few dances on Sunday night with Melanie @ Barefax, who had the largest firmest natural breasts I've ever seen! She immediately proudly announced that they were natural double D's, which I enthusiastically confirmed! She said, "Oh, you're a boob man!", which actually isn't normally true--and she was tall and blond as well, which also isn't my regular type, but I was absolutely fascinated by the perkiness and total lack of sagging.

Guest S****an

I was ecstatic to find our very own Serena (cerb handle dancer) back at the Fax after a few months off. She is as beautiful as ever, and the pert breasts/apple bottom are even better than I remember them (although that's maybe early onset senility on my part) :).

She was great in the CR, and as always a lot of fun to talk to -no pretty girl syndrome there.

I haven't been frequenting the Fax a lot lately, but it just got a lot more interesting. Welcome back, gorgeous!

Well since ive moved over to the fax i guess to really be a part of thing I should get in here. I love the fax the girlz are beautiful and the private rooms are way better then barbs. I think Ill stick around for a bit. Hope to see u there. Maybe I should think of changing my name. Lol, Ill be waiting for all u handsome men.

Guest S****an

The Fax day shift is pretty strong these days. Milla, Lexie, Sophia, Sally, Isabelle are all guaranteed to thrill. Also had the pleasure of a very hot lady from Turkey (ZsaZsa by name although I'm sure I've mispelled it), with massive breasts.

Also noticed that the CRs are now equipped with curtains, although I'm not sure if they're for decoration or functional.

Also noticed that the CRs are now equipped with curtains, although I'm not sure if they're for decoration or functional.

That is good move. I hope they are funstional. I should check it out. Thanks for the update Skidman.

I used to go to Cloepatra in Montreal where they had the privacy curtains and it was great. It was possible to receive true private dances.

Visited the Fax to check the curtains out. They are shear material, and the dancer that took me to the CR said they arent allowed to move them. Even if they did, they wouldnt block much.

Did not see Sophia there, is she still working there?

Was at the fax friday night... found some dancers to be a bit pushy for the private dances, one even choking my friend lightly. finally my other buddy bought him a dance with her so she would go away. i thought she was quite attractive though :p

DoM

I usually stop in there once or twice a week during lunch hour and I didn't see her last week nor yesterday. I'll probably head back today and ask Sally, they're pretty good friends so she might know.

Edited to add: I saw Sophia at the club this afternoon.

I know the club opens at 11:30 on weekdays but does anyone know what time the ladies start coming in and are available for dances? I know of a lot of clubs that are technically open but that the ladies don't start coming in until a couple of hours later. Is this the case with the Fax? I was hoping to get in a few good dances before heading in to work one day this week. I was thinking of showing up around noon for about an hour but don't want to waste my time if the place is going to be empty. I'm curious as to what time Sophia and Sally show up if they're still there.

No question, the Fax has many ladies there by noon to catch the lunch hour crowd.

Sally is a daytimer and is there most days. And worth a trip to the CR.

You're right, many clubs are completely dead with very few girls right at lunch time. Barefax isn't like that at all (you'd think with the downtown location Barb's would be busy too, but not so much). The Fax has lots of girls who start before noon.

I was there this afternoon and yes, Sophia's still there.

And as a p.s to the General and Curious2. Thanks again for the info guys, you were completely right. I was there around noontime today and the place was bouncin' more than a lot of clubs are at night, with plenty of beautiful ladies to choose from.

Anyone know if Shauna (formerly from Barbs) is now dancing at the Fax? She is a favorite of mine, and I hope to see her next time I;m in town.

Anyone know if Shauna (formerly from Barbs) is now dancing at the Fax? She is a favorite of mine, and I hope to see her next time I;m in town.

Can you describe her? I had a few dances with a girl yesterday who said she had just come from Barb's and it was her first day at the Fax. For the life of me I can't remember her name though.

Yes sneak out of work for a short while this afternoon to drop by Barefax. It was dark and fairly crowded at 1:00 pm. A dancer named Sally (a brunette with very pale skin) did a great very exotic stage dance. Another blondie named Sediment also was exotic. But being spoiled by usually girls coming to me, no one knew me in this bar and only a couple of dancers came over. I thank them but did not wish for private dances as I had my eye on another couple of girls who were busy all the time. After an hour my parking time had expired and I had to go back to work too, so I left. On my way out I saw Divine on her way in. she used to dance at Barbs two years ago.

Shauna would be in her mid to late 20's. Long dark hair, skinny but not really a spinner type. 5'6 to 5'8 probably. I also wonder if maybe she is using a different name since she switched clubs.

Another blondie named Sediment also was exotic.

I sure hope that was a typo and you meant to type Cinnamon or something SA, otherwise that might be the worst stage name ever! :)

You're right, many clubs are completely dead with very few girls right at lunch time. Barefax isn't like that at all (you'd think with the downtown location Barb's would be busy too, but not so much). The Fax has lots of girls who start before noon.

Havent been to either at lunch, but i suspect that even to its closer proximity to government buildings, emplyees may be hesitant to go at lunch, as the fax is on the market (being more of a tourist area), it brings more people at lunch? Just a theory.

That reminds me of stories being told about the old Lido (aka Phase V) being packed with government workers at lunch.

Shauna would be in her mid to late 20's. Long dark hair, skinny but not really a spinner type. 5'6 to 5'8 probably. I also wonder if maybe she is using a different name since she switched clubs.

Sorry doesn't sound like her. The girl I saw had short, shoulder length dirty blond hair, and was about 5'2". I would estimate her age as being late twenties-early thirties. A few small tats including a nice one on her lower back (always partial to the "tramp stamp" myself). fairly dark tan, Very bubbly. She said she used to dance at pretty much every club in the region but that it was her first day at the Fax. Pretty good mileage (within reason) considering I only had time for 3 songs. Got the distinct impression more fun may be available with further songs or repeat visits. But I could be wrong about that, it's just an impression I got. Too bad I can't remember her name, I really had a great time with her.

If the Victoria your looking for is a sexy blonde, then yes, I saw her on Saturday night. Though I also recall a brunette Victoria a while back... and I havn't seen her around for ages.