I haven't been in the FAX for a minute, but I do remember Honey. She is a great girl, quite beautiful, and puts on an excellent show. Treat her well gentlemen!

I don't frequent the BF nearly as often as I use to. So I haven't seen Honey in some time. But whenever I do see her, she is super friendly to talk to, never rushes you into the CR, and puts on an awesome show once you do go upstairs. She is a class act!

Isabelle, the hot and gorgeous BUSTY Blonde, would be at the Fax this Saturday (Feb 11) from 12 nn to 7pm. She'd also be there the whole week next week. :)

I'll be dropping by this sat to see her there

Popped in to the fax yesterday to kill an hour before a meeting. Even though after work may be a quiet time for this club, it was extremely dead. A few girls sitting around and fewer clients. Nothing happening.

Spoke to a couple of the ladies, both complained about how slow business was at the club, and how expensive it was for them to work there. Apparently the club charges the girls to book?

Anyways, finsihed my beer and took off, talk about a downer vibe in that place.

Guest **oo**e

Same here. Been there twice in the last 6-7 days at around 2 pm and the place was totally dead. The last time waited for 20 minutes and there were no stage shows or any girls in sight, just two seniors downing beer who seemed to be regulars based on their conversation with the obviously bored waitress.

Between the new metal detector at the door, and them raising the DJ fee to 50 for most girls and 100 for others. things at the fax are slowing down

Posted via Mobile Device

Between the new metal detector at the door, and them raising the DJ fee to 50 for most girls and 100 for others. things at the fax are slowing down

Posted via Mobile Device

I thought that is what the dancer said yesterday, I just wasn't sure I understood it properly. This $50 fee is in addition to the other fees the girls were paying such as bar service, etc. So for some of these girls, they may be $100 out of pocket before they even start?

The way things are going at this place, I really wonder how much longer the BF can survive?

Anyone know if the house faves (Sally, Sophia, etc) are still around or have they abandoned ship as well?

I've also been over charged at Barefax.

I don't argue, I just don't tip.

If I get 3 dances in a row and they charge for 3, I pay $60, plus a $20 tip.

If I get 3 and they charge for 4, I'm still only out $80.

I had a girl mention $400 once, when there was NO WAY it was that much.

We quickly settled on $200. The speed at which she came down to $200 made me pretty sure I was right.

I don't like the idea of arguing in a private dance, but I also don't want to get ripped off. In the end, it's usually to the tune of $20-ish, so no big deal.

I've also been over charged at Barefax.

I don't argue, I just don't tip.

If I get 3 dances in a row and they charge for 3, I pay $60, plus a $20 tip.

If I get 3 and they charge for 4, I'm still only out $80.

I had a girl mention $400 once, when there was NO WAY it was that much.

We quickly settled on $200. The speed at which she came down to $200 made me pretty sure I was right.

I don't like the idea of arguing in a private dance, but I also don't want to get ripped off. In the end, it's usually to the tune of $20-ish, so no big deal.

How on earth did you end up with a $400 bill? 6 girls at once doing a private show? Did you just fall asleep in the CR and not wake up for over an hour?

Sophia was there yesterday, was speaking with her, she is down to 2- days a week.

On the plus side, I think I saw Isabelle yesterday, so there's that.

Posted via Mobile Device

I met Isabelle for the first time last week and I have to admit that she's one of the most stunningly beautiful women I have ever met in my life! She has that wonderful smile that make you melt inside and those big blue eyes... those eyes... Her natural breasts are huge, but they have the perfect shape, round and not saggy, with cute nipples. Her ass is firm and round. Her whole body has that hourglass shape that defines feminity.

She's very intense and sexy in the CR, but has her boundaries. While staying perfectly respectful, I have to admit that my mind was imagining all the dirty things I could have done to her right there and then. I must have blushed at one point. Overall a very erotic experience.

One day, I'll try to start an evening with her and finish it with Sally or Sophia. Now that would be a night to remember!

FYI for everyone,.....

Isabelle would be at the Fax the whole week, and may be there the whole of next week. She works there until 6pm usually.

Sally and Sophia are also back. Sally just went on a few weeks vacation in Cuba.

ANy of these 3 would surely make any1's night, a night to remember!

All 3 are veyr nice, sexy, sensual and gives excellent CR experience. Though among the 3 , Isabelle has very obvious boundaries.......

As for Sally and Sophie,......., well :) (winks)...go and meet them guys!

Was at the Fax this afternoon and did not see Sally or Sophia. What a pity, its very unusual that both are absent at the same time. Always count on enjoying at least one of these lovely ladies, sometimes both during one visit. Been really spoiled over the years. Hope its not a trend.

Just got back and had an amazingly hot and sexy time with....Nathalie.... or maybe Natasha... (sorry...I'm horrible with names). She's a very thin, very fit, milf type....a dirty blonde in more ways than her hair color! Very passionate dances to say the least.

I did see Sophie on my way out...but unfortunately could not partake as I had already spent my daily allowance and more on Nat. But in all honesty I think I had just as good a time (if not a better time) with her than I would have with Sophie....so I wasn't too bummed. I didn't see Sally but that doesn't mean she wasn't there. I was only there for about 30-45 mins and most of that was spend upstairs.

Was at the Fax this afternoon and did not see Sally or Sophia. What a pity, its very unusual that both are absent at the same time. Always count on enjoying at least one of these lovely ladies, sometimes both during one visit. Been really spoiled over the years. Hope its not a trend.

Sophie would be there this whole week. I would update every1 here regrding Sophie,...and Isabelle's schedule.

Saly usualy passes her info to Sophie, so I would be asking SOphie about it when I hear form her :)

Since we are now friday, when you say "this whole week" do you mean this week (so basically today) or next week (starting monday in 3 days)?

Since we are now friday, when you say "this whole week" do you mean this week (so basically today) or next week (starting monday in 3 days)?

Since monday till today,..and back again Monday until friday. Thats what they told me......Sally unfortunately is still MIA. I have no contact with her.

I just had a wonderful afternoon with Isabelle and Sophie a few hours ago......