Whiteman, you are absolutely right on this, you might want to add a little glass of wine on your tab!!!lol....

A couple weeks ago I went in and had a good time with Anastasia. I don't think she's the russian Anastasia that has been mentioned in the Barb's thread though. At least she didn't sound Russian. She had no accent and I'm pretty sure she was Canadian.

She's young, in her twenties, very attractive, with shoulder length curly/wavy blonde hair. Natural breasts. I'd wager a guess that she's about 5'3 or 5'4. She was very passionate and intense in the CR! Not so intense as to risk getting us in trouble, but a lot of fun and she definitely got me riled up. She's definitely one to keep an eye out for!

It was a Sunday evening when I saw her but I'm pretty sure she mentioned she prefers working weekdays.

The best dance I ever had there was with this cute little redhead...I forget her name now (this was a couple years ago)

This girl had the biggest ass I'd ever seen on a girl her size! (about 5'5 and roughly 120lbs).

Really smart girl too....and frisky :P

Guest i***ebi****ndbu***it

Milla is awesome at Barefax very cute and beautiful :)

Went here today and noticed that as the day went on more and more girls showed up. Any of you guys know Alicia, Grace, Krystal, Tracy, Trina, Karina, Tristin, Candy, Belina, Yasmine-the Tigress, Sally, Trista.

I got the distinct impression that the mileage is low here. Not like you might get at Pigales. The CR's are wide open and out in the open.

Girls are aggressive and some are hot: Sally, Candy, Krystal.

• Like 1

I got the distinct impression that the mileage is low here. Not like you might get at Pigales. The CR's are wide open and out in the open.

I think the key word in this is --might--. If you have chemistry with a girl, it doesn't matter what the CRs are like. On the other hand, if mileage is what you're looking for, try an SP.

Went to Barefax to see Diabla in my late lunch break at 2:00 pm. Didn't get the pleasure to see Diabla but had pleasure with lovely Kitty there. The place was so crowded I had to leave at 2:30. Not a single place to sit. I was sitting upstairs for a while where I got bored (the party was downstairs) then I came downstairs but standing. It was some Christmas party there. The girls were beautiful. Lots of pale brunettes but in that crowd hard to socialize lol especially while standing (and blocking other people's view). So I left at 2:30. It was my first time at Barefax in over a year.

Guest sil**tkn***t

I met Candy last week. She is attractive, great to talk to and very good in the CR (the previous post about chemistry being more important than how open the CR is is bang on). I am sorry to have missed the Christmas Party today, I was looking forward to seeing her again.

They may have another Christmas party as I was told there will be a couple until Christmas. Call and ask if interested. Not sure you missed much today as I said the place was so damn crowded hard to have fun. Unless you were there very early to get a seat or table. The CR at Barefax is a lot more private than Barbs. At least in the CRs are no cameras lol. I wish it wasn't dead on Saturday afternoons. Also I feel the air at Barefax is not that fresh.

I heard that she is not coming back and is now pregnant.

Yes, I was at the party yesterday and stayed until about 3:30pm. Met Mystique. Nice girl. Place was so jammed it was not the time to have fun with the girls.

How did you know there will be a Christmas party? Did they announce it somewherë? I want to know if next Friday they have a party and if they don't then I may drop by around lunch time. I saw some very beautiful ladies yesterday (also I liked the CRs. Much better than the cattle like open CRs at Barbs) but as you confirm it was not possible to have fun with them because it was chaotic!!.

They gave tickets out for the party about 1 month ago. Usually they give that kind of notice about their yearly party. Always around the first 2 weeks of Dec.

• Like 1

How did you know there will be a Christmas party? Did they announce it somewherë? I want to know if next Friday they have a party and if they don't then I may drop by around lunch time. I saw some very beautiful ladies yesterday (also I liked the CRs. Much better than the cattle like open CRs at Barbs) but as you confirm it was not possible to have fun with them because it was chaotic!!.

They've been announcing/advertising it for some time.

I didn't go but it was well advertised in the club over the last month or so.

• Like 1

I saw lots of beautiful girls last Friday when there was a Christmas party there. So, I went back to Barefax again this afternoon.

Well it was crowded with lunch hour crowd but nothing chaotic as last Friday. I was able to find a seat near stage. Lots of people coming from work too and dressed in business suit so unlike Playmates or Taboo or even Pigale I wasn't the odd one there dressed that way). Dancers were not as many or as beautiful as last Friday but still plenty around.

I saw a familiar friendly face walking towards me and that was my long time favorite Kitty. We chatted and then had dances together. Very emotionally intimate dances in the privacy of Barefax CR with Kitty (and of course those who know Kitty like I do will know as a fact that with Kitty it is her very kind and nice personality and hugs and kisses rather than anything extra which I never ask nor will she offer. Just wished to make this clear).

Then I saw a very familiar face but I couldn't remember her name. Once on the stage and the DJ called her name WOW that was my good old friend Tamika. We used to be friends 6 - 7 years ago but that is a long time. So after her stage dance she came to me and we kissed and hugged and chatted but I wanted to do that in private (the CR) so we went upstairs).

Tamika still has that very cute face, small very cute body and very kind friendly face. She is a natural cutie. Once she came on stage people started moving to sit next to the stage. She is what I classify as GFE dancer. I really felt I was there with my girlfriend. So much of real intimate hugs and emotional kisses and conversing about our personal lives and family. Nothing extra or anything and definitely nothing sexual just deep emotions and kisses on that very cute face and I had one of my best times ever in a CR with Tamika today and at the end I lost the count but she told me an honest low number of counts of songs (she could have charged me twice but she didn't). We also chatted about the good old days without fearing that people will hear us and kissed without fear that someone may see us. Thumbs up for Barefax and Tamika for giving me privacy and wonderful time.

As for the CRs they are totally private (in all 30 - 40 minutes I was there nobody checked on us. May be because it was daytime) and good lighting in the CR (though they can change the color from blue to white or yellow even) and there were plenty of them upstairs. Oh, Btw NO cameras there.

PS - I am happy my 2500th post was about Tamika :)

I always found the bare fax way too dark. You pretty much have to sit at the stage to see anything.

Edited by needfun
not valid

It was a nice sunny day. Decided to go to Barefax. It was nothing like my previous two visits. The place was quiet. No sign of Tamika, or Kitty or Diabla. About 10 dancers (mostly not in more desire age range or pale) and 15 customers. I stayed for half hour and got out heading to Pigale (it was too nice to head home).

• Like 1

On site and confirming that Sophia's back!

Additional Comments:

Aaaand. So is the five 0. lol.

Edited by castle

What do you mean by the 50 ?

Sorry. It's slang for cops (I think lol). They showed up about 5 mins after I saw Sophia. No big drama resulted from their arrival though. At least not that I could see. They were still lurking around upstairs when I left.

Posted by Capital Hunter: Then I saw a very familiar face but I couldn't remember her name. Once on the stage and the DJ called her name WOW that was my good old friend Tamika. We used to be friends 6 - 7 years ago but that is a long time. So after her stage dance she came to me and we kissed and hugged and chatted but I wanted to do that in private (the CR) so we went upstairs).

Tamika still has that very cute face, small very cute body and very kind friendly face. She is a natural cutie. Once she came on stage people started moving to sit next to the stage. She is what I classify as GFE dancer. I really felt I was there with my girlfriend. So much of real intimate hugs and emotional kisses and conversing about our personal lives and family. Nothing extra or anything and definitely nothing sexual just deep emotions and kisses on that very cute face and I had one of my best times ever in a CR with Tamika today and at the end I lost the count but she told me an honest low number of counts of songs (she could have charged me twice but she didn't). We also chatted about the good old days without fearing that people will hear us and kissed without fear that someone may see us. Thumbs up for Barefax and Tamika for giving me privacy and wonderful time.

I understand from Tamika that as of the New Year she will be persueing a career for which she has been studying for the last year or two. A loss for sure but hopefully she can get return once in a while.

Wishing her all the best for success.

I have been to Barefax a few times this holday season.

I was actually there during their Christmas party/ Cusomter appreciation day.

I would highly recommend these dancers of which I have had very INTIMATE and WONDERFUL encounters with. This is NOT In any particular order:

1. LAYLA , very slim, PRETTY and lovely Italian/Canadian BLONDIE :)

2. ASHLEY - another very very GORGEOUS Blonde with a very very Angelic Face

3. KIRSTEN - a very slim, pretty and innocent looking Blonde. (Yeah its obvious that I LOVE Blondes, eh! :) lol )

4. LIZA- a very very sexy and nau

ghty brunnette . Always carries a pretty smile

5.SALLY- No explanations nor introductions needed!!! LOL ( Mi Amiga Senorita Bonita!)

6. TRACIE- very veyr sensual, slim and loves to dance latin dances. Currently outof the fax

OK,..I may post some other info on other girls in the near future :)

• Like 1

My question: is Barefax and Pigals the same owners? Also there is/was a dancer at Barefax named Lola tiny girl very pretty kinda the barbie girl type really long blond hair long eyelashes beautiful smile and great body. Does she still dance there? I haven't been there since November and would like to know if she is there. Gonna go there anyways but would like to know if she is there.

I understand from Tamika that as of the New Year she will be persueing a career for which she has been studying for the last year or two. A loss for sure but hopefully she can get return once in a while.

Wishing her all the best for success.

Well this is not true!!. Tamika is there and she was quite surprised when I told her about what is posted here. I was happy to see her too as I thought I lost her again. So Tamika-lovers go and see her as she will be there at Barefax dancing.

Back to Barefax review. I took this sunny mild January afternoon off and it was my lucky afternoon. As I arrive at Barefax at 1:30 pm it was quiet. Surprisingly it was only a few weeks ago same place and same time, I wasn't able to find a table or seat to sit and had to stand up for the whole hour.

I sat and ordered a pepsi and watched the stage dance and suddenly to my surprise Tamika appeared coming down the stairs (basically I was there to see Diabla and Kitty - my other Barefax favorites). So she saw me and came to me and we went upstairs and had some (real) private dances. She said that she will be working at Barefax as she used to, daytime and had no plans for retiring. I left the bar after the CR dances as I didn't know any of the ladies there and headed to Barbarellas. Read about my Barbs adventure as to my another surprise I saw both my favorites (who I was looking for at Barefax) were actually at Barbarellas!!!!!.