For Bacon Lovers

Old Dog, I am immensely gratified to know that you'll be reunited with your one true love in the near future.

However, to enjoy it properly, I think you need to get rid of your old plates and bowls and get some new ones. You know you want to....

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDD.... WANT!!! (My birthday is next week......)

tactical-bacon.jpg

I sent a can of this to a buddy in A-stan a while back...along with bacon mints, and bacon bandaids.

:-)

Truly, the only thing better than bacon (other than sex) is Costco Maple Bacon. Even comes in 1.8 Kg two packs...that way there's enough for more than 1 person!

MS

I sent a can of this to a buddy in A-stan a while back...along with bacon mints, and bacon bandaids.

:-)

Truly, the only thing better than bacon (other than sex) is Costco Maple Bacon. Even comes in 1.8 Kg two packs...that way there's enough for more than 1 person!

MS

3.6 kgs is not enough for more than one person!!!!

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a significant scientific breakthrough. This will enable us to make bacon sandwiches all the time, even when it's dark.

Behold... the glow-in-the-dark pig! Made with... jellyfish DNA!

hF1B9A440

Seriously. They really did this.

Does the fact that it's make with jellyfish DNA make it some sort of sushi-bacon? Kinda like

?

Recently overhead this from a patron at a restaurant.

"I would like the eggs over easy with hash browns with a triple order of bacon".

I wonder how many calories would be in this sucker.

tumblr_mvplbl0o321r38eolo1_1280.jpg

I used to be a HUGE bacon fan, but recently I have stopped eating pork, however I find Turkey Bacon is absolutely delicious....I know it may not sound too appealing but it tastes delicious...Try it

Less Calories

Who needs bacon body wash???? Just cook a pan of bacon and stand close enough to get some of the spatter on ya....then you smell it all day!

• Like 1