Heavenly Cat!!

Guest W***ledi*Time

Congratulations to Catherine St.Claire (the one and only Cat!) upon achieving God(dess) Status!!

Cat is the soul of Cerb. Her wisdom and guidance have always shone brightly from the Cerb firmament!

10,000 well-deserved reputation points!

Bast.gif

Congratulations Cat.

I would like to say just how much I appreciate your posts. You are a woman that has intrigued me (and many others I know) with your way of ever so clearly expressing yourself with such wisdom and honesty.

So again, congratulations and thank you for all of your contributions that have helped to make Cerb a very special community for people such as I.

Guest C*****tte

Congratulations and thank you for your contributions. I enjoy them so much. Thank you for sharing your insights.

Congratulations Cat!!! This achievement is greatly deserved!!! Thank you for all your contributions on CERB! :D

Cat......shehas always been a Goddess in my books......now she is truly imortalized.....

congratulations cat

Way to go Cat. Rep points or not, you've always been and always be a Goddess!

Congratulations!

sexy-egyptian-goddess-lwp-9-2.jpg

Thank you all for your kind words and thoughts! It's a little confusing as I don't get the whole "rep points" thing, but I am honored to be included on this list of people who add so much to CERB. It's truly an honor...

cat

p.s. For the nay saying lurkers from the other boards on here who think this kind of thing is drivel, my above post isn't ass kissing; it's actually how I feel!!! kisses, c

When I met you, you welcomed me with open arms. You inspired me, gave me the gift of the sense of belonging here! You are so wise, well spoken, and truly a unique person who has made a definite lasting impression on me!! Thank you Cat for being the women you are!