Anyone have reviews of these ladies from POF?

I've met a few working girls thru POF before, was just wondering if others here have as well? Some of them aren't too hard to find after reading their profiles.

'playfulorange' is one. Met her once at her place where she lives with some other guys. Very nice body, but average/vanilla service overall i'd say. One turn off, when she 'asked' for a tip at the end.

really curious to try 'keatan' out. Chatted a few times but scheduling has been a problem. If anyone has experience with her, would love to hear.

and just as a blast from the past..does anyone know where 'jessica whynot' is these days? I met her a few times over the past 3 years. Her story was always a bit sketchy but she had a pretty tight bod. Just wondering if she's still around NS still or not.

Nice pics Maxine...too bad you weren't closer although i'm in Ottawa from time to time. Can you give me an idea of your rates in a PM to me?

And Dr...i'm sure Keatan is an sp..look at the intro line in her profile...and i've confirmed it with her thru chat. I've seen pics...not bad, although she says she doesn't do bbbj which is understandable...but a bit of a turn off too.

So after a few messages from multiple people, we have come to the conclusion that Keatan from POF is not for real.

We know this is not a review board, its a recommendation board, so in the spirit of that I can't recommend her.

She does not show up for previously arranged appointments and after trying to message her to find out what is going on she blocks you without comment.

Its obviously a joke to whoever this person is, so I would not recommend wasting your time.

jessica used to be one of my favorites. her story did change each time but she was awsome and had one of the sweetest tasting pussies ever :D

heres to hoping she may pop up again sometime

Has anyone here met Veronica? she had an ad on POF..and after talking to her on the phone, noticed that she works with a few other girls. Pasted the info below. Of the three, she seems better looking then the others, and i only mention that because on more then one occasion where she said she wasn't available to meet, she tried to set me up on a meeting with one of the others. Felt like a bait and switch kinda scam, but wasn't sure, and wanted to see if anyone here had any experiences with any of them.

Merrissa - 22 - Exotic 1/2 black 1/2 Indian, DD's, Thick & Curvy, full-figured

Shayla - 29 - Brown hair, thick thighs, green eyes that hypnotize

Veronica - 21 - Redish Brown hair 5'6 145, 38 c, green eyes.

Has anyone here met Veronica? she had an ad on POF..and after talking to her on the phone, noticed that she works with a few other girls. Pasted the info below. Of the three, she seems better looking then the others, and i only mention that because on more then one occasion where she said she wasn't available to meet, she tried to set me up on a meeting with one of the others. Felt like a bait and switch kinda scam, but wasn't sure, and wanted to see if anyone here had any experiences with any of them.

Merrissa - 22 - Exotic 1/2 black 1/2 Indian, DD's, Thick & Curvy, full-figured

Shayla - 29 - Brown hair, thick thighs, green eyes that hypnotize

Veronica - 21 - Redish Brown hair 5'6 145, 38 c, green eyes.

I was supposed to meet shayla & veronica but ..... If you want details, pm me

Stupid question. I have been on here awhile and I have been around Halifax quite a bit and saw a lot of ladies from here, but pardon my ignorance what is POF?

p**** ** **sh is the name of the site...ladies are not allowed to advertise on there but i guess some do.

kisses,

Emma A

No ladies allowed?

damn... no wonder all i've been getting is guys. lol