Christmas Gifts from SPs and MPAs for clients

Do SPs and MPAs give Christmas gifts to their clients? This year, even though I was a first time client, I received a calender from an MPA containing 12 months of pictures of herself (a sort of Sports Illustrated Swimwear-type calender, with her as the only model). I guess I owe her a gift back.

Here's an article on gift suggestions for clients:

"Spending On Your Big Spender: Holiday Gifts For Clients" - http://titsandsass.com/?p=6884

From SPs??

Hmmmm .... Once I got a gift of a DVD from a dancer at Barbs showing when she was on the Playboy Channel. But that wasn't at Christmas.

There may be exceptions here, but I wouldn't hold my breath (smile), and that's from a pretty big gift giver.

I had one of my favorite SP's give me a birthday card this year. I was very touched by just that. That she would take time out of her day to actually go out and find a card for me. Just that card was enough to keep me smiling all day. My birthday was in June and I still have it too :). I rarely keep the cards which are given too me by friends and family member and the like. But that one's a keeper. It wasn't naughty or anything. But just the thought behind it really touched me.

And a dancer I was seeing regularly many years back gave me a homemade valentines day card and some candy once. Again. It was a very touching gesture.

I don't do anything big because that would have to be explained, but I get a kick out of how thrilled regular and new clients are when I give them a mini candy cane at this time of year. (The ones I got this year were not nearly as terrific as I found before, which bummed me out, but nevertheless it is fun). Also useful, to have a fresh minty breath later lol.

My friend is conscious of the diabetics and so gives out mandarin oranges wrapped in festive napkins.

Again, I would stay away from personalized items, and larger items, but these small things put a smile on someone's face it makes my day.

• Like 1

I have had some additional 'gift' time (1 hour booking became 2 hours) with an SP as her gift from her to me, it was her way of saying thank-you. It was indeed greatly appreciated ;) but was not expected.

Guest h****hedl

What a timely thread...My encounter last night began with receiving a beautiful 8" x 10" picture from my most regular SP - she even took the time to wrap it up! She looks amazing and is in good taste (red lingerie X mas theme). We must have somehow been in sinc with eachother because I had a dozen red roses on the dining room table waiting for her when she arrived ;) I admit that it really made me feel special when she gave it to me. Definitely the thought does count!

PS - One of the most intense appointments to date when playtime began...Thanks Babe! (you know who you are!)

I've given back to a few of my sweetest clients as well this year. I've done a few two hour apts. that was not much more than the price of my one hour, and shared my mud bath with them. I don't share my mud with just anyone. ;) The one's I chose to indulge with have really brightened my year. It felt great to give back to them as they've been so wonderful to me. It goes both ways.

I guess kindness is returned

I bought a favourite lady a gift a little while ago and then last week, in return, received a card, candy and book ... very much appreciated

I usually take gifts year round but there are a couple SP that I buy special gifts for Christmas, and they usually do the same for me. I'd assume most hobbyists/SPs do similar once relationships develop.

I like being a gift giver. But must admit receiving does make me blush and feel oh so special. Not sure if I've gotten as XMas gifts but have received a couple things that are special from someone very special. CDs of music that means a lot to both of us, cards, 1/2 of an art set (in my office) and she kept the other, and a book that was given with me in mind. Thanks for the thread and feeling quite special yet again!

Merry Christmas my secret Ms.Santa.

Cub

Posted via Mobile Device

Well I've never received nor expect to receive a Christmas gift per se from a lady, although the ladies I see year round receive a gift from me at our encounters (usually LaSenza's or Victoria's Secret gift cards, sometimes other things)

But in all honesty gifts that I remember, and remember the lady for are the out of the blue email/pm's/guestbook messages that I receive. And on occasion when it happens, the unrushed encounter.

Me, when it comes to seeing ladies I like to keep Christmas in my heart all twelve months :-)

RG

Edited by r__m__g_uy