Puppies,puppies Puppies

This puppy pile was born on Saturday morning..Only 8 weeks to go and one of these precious golden's will be coming to their new home! :) Sooo excited!!

10babiesfirstday.jpg

• Like 2

My precious Jake. He has seen me through so much in the 10 years I had him. He was a rescue and at 6 yrs old had some pretty bizarre hardwiring. He was also a special needs dog. I will miss him very much, but look forward to the day I am ready for a new pitter patter in my home.

f820eded.jpg

My precious Jake. He has seen me through so much in the 10 years I had him. He was a rescue and at 6 yrs old had some pretty bizarre hardwiring. He was also a special needs dog. I will miss him very much, but look forward to the day I am ready for a new pitter patter in my home.

f820eded.jpg

He is gorgeous. I am sure with all of your loving care the second half of his life was outstanding!

I love my animals and they have seen me through many hard times. I have had my cat for 10 years and my dog for 4 years. They are your best friends no matter whats going on in your life, or how much wealth you have or anything like that. They just offering true and utter undying love and devotion for life.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

ArC5I39CIAApeKn.jpg:thumb Meet Cody Prince OF Thieves!

Where there is food he will steal it!

101_1356.jpg

Here is the love of my life. Butch. Called him Butcheroo. lol I was blessed to have him for 7 glorious years. I fell in love with him, every time I looked at him. He started having violent seizures, with screaming and crying out while seizing. I did a selfless thing. I let him go. Hardest thing I've had to do so far. I miss him, but I find comfort in knowing I'll see him again one day.

101_1274.jpg

• Like 2

I know this isn't a puppy... but this is what I am getting instead of a puppy, Just as cute, just as cuddley and cnon now...look at that face <3 xoxoxox73E8H7NZBTXO.jpg

• Like 1

If I could have any dog I wanted, it would be one of these, an Irish Wolfhound:

Adorable puppy

irishwolfhound_dunning2.jpg

And full grown monster!

IrishWolfhoundFrankBrendan.JPG

of course I'd need a second mortgage just to feed the thing, but wow, now that is a dog!

Porthos