Puppies,puppies Puppies

i have seven dogs including one called Hooker ( named after me ) and one called OY cos i couldn't think what to call him and it was always OY get out of the way OY give me back my socks so it just stuck

They are french Mastiffs so bloody big and slobbery smelly things

Awww hes super cute!! I have a chihuahua, his name is Taco, hes a blue grey with brown and white markings. Not a teacup but hes teeny and my little man....although he is only a pup and barks and barks and barks...hes still a cutie :) i want to post a pic of him for you guys to see but can't figure out how..

• Like 2

lol....reminds me so much of my dog....she is great with a ball, but a frisbee, I don't know how many times she has taken one in the head :)

1175691_505389242887156_1966920600_n.jpg

picture.php?albumid=3659&pictureid=52128

Isn't she sweet! She's a min pin I got from a rescue group, she's pretty beaten up physically but what a personality! Rescue dogs are always the best!

Yes rescue's are the best. I finally got over Jake's passing and have a new little furbaby. She is, however, a stubborn little thing. And yes she is a rescue.

Unfurtunately (hehe) she is also a doggie-in-training. She still doesn't get the fact that she can't be involved in playdates. Jake would just sit quietly in the other room and not make a sound. Marley needs to learn this. :icon_rolleyes:

IMG_1360_zps0c88d4b6.jpg

• Like 1