Puppies,puppies Puppies

I already replied to this thread but wanted to add something totally different concerning my now favorite breed the pitty,or pitbull,yes the one everyone cringes about when they hear it's name.Although some are becoming more educated about this wonderful breed,finally.I got to know them working in a shelter,where unfortunately too many of them end up,and have met many since.This breed is a remarkable athelete,gentle,sweet,just bundles of furry love.As with many breeds because of their strength and ability to with stand alot of pain they require an owner that is firm and consistent,but all dogs do,after all they become and are what we make them,we are their directors ,all they want is to please and protect us and all they ask is to be loved,sheltered.fed and treated kindly,so little for what they give in return.

Please ,before making judgements on any breed ,get to know them,educate others,so that no dog is unfairly treated or banned,just because of their breed.After all a dog is a dog is a dog.no matter what the breed.

• Like 2

I already replied to this thread but wanted to add something totally different concerning my now favorite breed the pitty,or pitbull,yes the one everyone cringes about when they hear it's name.Although some are becoming more educated about this wonderful breed,finally.I got to know them working in a shelter,where unfortunately too many of them end up,and have met many since.This breed is a remarkable athelete,gentle,sweet,just bundles of furry love.As with many breeds because of their strength and ability to with stand alot of pain they require an owner that is firm and consistent,but all dogs do,after all they become and are what we make them,we are their directors ,all they want is to please and protect us and all they ask is to be loved,sheltered.fed and treated kindly,so little for what they give in return.

Please ,before making judgements on any breed ,get to know them,educate others,so that no dog is unfairly treated or banned,just because of their breed.After all a dog is a dog is a dog.no matter what the breed.

You can reply as many times as you want Cristy!!!!

As for the pitbull, the unfortunate part is that they attract so many stupid frickin' owners who want to use them as vengeful weapons. Dobermans and German Shepherds also had bad reputations; when I was a kid, German Shepherds were FEARED.

If Gangstas kept chihuahuas, chihuahuas would have the bad name....

I love dogs so much, they make me sad. Just wait, let me explain. For all the kick-ass, wonderful dog owners, there are just as many horrible ones. To me, any kind of animal abuse or neglect is equal to senior and child abuse. It's completely dispicable and abhorrent. When I see dogs out too long, or chained up, it upsets my whole day. I literally can't stop thinking about them. Or my Aunt, who lives in a really bad part of town, tells me how many animals she encounters that are abused or neglected. Of course I've asked her to stop telling me these things, but I know they happen, every day. One of my dreams is to move out of town and run a dog rescue centre for abused, neglected or unwanted dogs. I've looked into certain dogs' eyes, and have seen remarkable things. Love, excitement, playfulness, adoration, pride, hurt, embarrassment, fear. I believe dogs feel all those emotions. Perhaps I'm extremely lucky in that I own 2 perfect dogs. They listen (mostly lol) they're incredibly friendly, they're respectful of one another, they do as they are told, and best of all, they're crazy about me too! Anyway, enough from me. I just wanted to share my thoughts with my fellow puppy lovers. Thanks for listening. :)

• Like 2

loldogs-cute-puppy-pictures-durnhoomans.jpg

lol,lol,so funny,can't leave a comment because it just flashes back off when I click on it ,so I'm leaving my thanks here for making me laugh,so funny

Additional Comments:

For Cristy ;)

65402239_9-Pictures-of-Bully-PR-UKC-and-ADBA-Pitbull-Puppies-blue-and-gray.jpg

thank you left you a pm,as I said for some reason it's not allowing me to post in comment section,so thoughtful of you ,the blues are the prettiest aren't they,dogs,got to love them all ,nothing better!!!!

Additional Comments:

You can reply as many times as you want Cristy!!!!

As for the pitbull, the unfortunate part is that they attract so many stupid frickin' owners who want to use them as vengeful weapons. Dobermans and German Shepherds also had bad reputations; when I was a kid, German Shepherds were FEARED.

If Gangstas kept chihuahuas, chihuahuas would have the bad name....

First let me once again thank you for all your pics that you post always making me laugh,thanks and for your comment you hit the nail on the head,so true,imagine if some of those assholes got hold of a dogo,or a cane corso,or neo,tb.The best thing any of us can to is if we see cruelty or abuse of any kind report it and make sure it is dealt with.

Edited by cr**tyc***es
misspelling
  • Like 1

As for the pitbull, the unfortunate part is that they attract so many stupid frickin' owners who want to use them as vengeful weapons.

And the other problem, now, is that many people can't reliably identify a pitbull when they see one (or not)... and so any dog that's a bit aggressive gets accused of being a pitbull whether it is, or isn't, or is a cross with some pitbull in it. And so we end up in a viscious circle of ignorance; all pitbulls are aggressive, therefore all aggressive dogs are pitbulls, therefore...

The poor guys just can't win.

• Like 1

Parents also have the responsibility to teach their children about respecting animals and their boundaries! It really makes me sad hearing another story about a beloved pet having to be put down, about a little kid needed facial surgery, about an antagonized dog lashing out, the lack of adult supervision, how a pet wasn't trained to be around people even when it was required, etc.

snow-dog2.jpg

• Like 1