Puppies,puppies Puppies

Reminds me of my old puppy, Luther. Best dog I ever had, the kids grew up with him... all of us keep a picture of our boy in our wallets. We take it out and smile.

Luther actually said "Hello" and "How are you?" when you walked in the door (okay it was HaRrrrRRRrrrrOOOOoooooo and HOwRRRRrrrRRRrrrOOOOOO)... miss him.

german_shepherd_puppy_wallpaper.jpg

How did I only see this thread just now?

When I was a kid, my family used to rent movies from block buster every week (I know, RENT movies from BLOCKBUSTER... old school) and every week I would rent out 101 dalmations... there came a point where my mom had to get the staff to lie each time and say someone had already rented it because she could not watch it anymore lol!

Then all the other dog movies like Lassie, Beethoven and Bingo...i used to watch them over and over and over and over and over and over again...

When we used to go into pet stores, eventually she refused to take me into any because I would stare at the dogs through the glass the entire time and then the dogs would start crying and so would I and my mom would have to drag me out before she started to cry lol...

I have always loved dogs so much...

My grandma had 2 dogs and each time one would die, she would get a new one for the other not to be lonely and me and my sister would cry for weeks even though we'd only see the dogs once a year or so...

Sigh I just love them

And now all this reminiscing makes me want to go download Beethoven off of Pirate Bay and say good night...

lol

xoxo

Sky

Ps. If anyone would like to get me a Christmas gift, choose a puppy, I will be forever grateful lol!

If your a dog lover you should check out this Japanese film about the life of a guide dog. It is pretty good and adorable :)

Link for the trailer:

Edited by DixonD
Wanted to add: Definitely a good date movie!

Got to spend some time this Christmas eve with my dad's lady friend's maltese/shitzu mix who looked something like this. So adorable! I want one!

shitzu-maltese-mix-cubby-riley-rodiskatzman-21338154.jpg

I love animals of all kinds, but dogs are the ones that steal my heart, every time. We have a standard poodle at the moment because my son has allergies. She's a lot of fun--so smart, very funny, gentle, patient. I need to go and give her a hug right now! So, while I'm doing that, please enjoy this great video,

• Like 1