Feb '12 CERB Pool Tourney/Social?

Just curious who might be up for a night of playing pool with some sexy hobbiests and providers, very casual and low key environment...

An idea I am playing with for a more casual February-ish social, I had a great time at the most recent Xmas social, but still remember fondly the summer social last year playing pool- great times! I am thinking perhaps in the late afternoon and/or early evening with a likely smaller than normal group, maybe 30 ppl tops...

Maybe even structured as a charity tournament... Still in the brainstorming mode... Lots to figure out still- if this happens, but it could be really fun, and charitable!

Thoughts, comments, ideas?

Bethany

Xoxox

P.s. Will try to convince OldDog to be co-host if and when this happens, I'll use my puppy-dog eyes on him, lol!

• Like 1

Ohhhh you little minx.... you know I. Can't. RESIST. dammit.

I'd be up for something a little less structured and perhaps a little more casual....

• Like 2

If Malika's ass, boobs or hand is involved, I'm in.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515a using Tapatalk

Well pool is just another way to be face down, ass up!

:D

You can count me in, but I will be more like a beverage runner then a pool girl! It has been too many years since I played pool.

But I always love coming to these events, and Bethany you answered my call for a weekend one!

YAY YAY YAY !!!!

Now to pick a date hehe too many to choose from!

Hi there, not sure if this is open to newbies such as myself or if it only for those wh've been around a while, but if it is, I'd be up for it:D Sounds like a great opportunity to meet some of the interesting folks I've exchanged messages with so far!

I've been to the last 2 socials and had a great time and would definitely look forward to attending another one. Count me in.

Guest bngfrank11

Very interested in this.

Would be great way for a newbie such as myself to meet all of you!

Guest L**gh M****e

Hey sweetie! So nice to see you in the social spirit! You can definitely count on my attendance and/or support! Just pm me with the specs when you are ready...

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to you!

Thanks for all the feedback everyone! Keep the ideas and comments coming, lots to figure out! I will work out the details with OldDog toward the middle/end of January and post a new thread with all the details!

Enjoy your holidays everyone! See you all in the New Year!

Bethany

Xoxox

I can't play pool to save my life, so maybe this would be a good opportunity for some practice. Being able to play pool is on my list of skills I'd like to have (along with knowing how to hotwire a car--that'll come in handy during the zombie apocalypse).

So, yes, this is a great idea and I am totally in.

I can't play pool to save my life, so maybe this would be a good opportunity for some practice. Being able to play pool is on my list of skills I'd like to have (along with knowing how to hotwire a car--that'll come in handy during the zombie apocalypse).

So, yes, this is a great idea and I am totally in.

..... and if the zombies come while playing pool you have 16 weapons on the table (ever get a pool ball tossed at ya?? They hurt like... umm... they hurt!!!)... plus you could break a cue and stab...

It may be fun to form mixed teams and then play a "scotch doubles" format. Scotch doubles means that you are always switching with your partner, so you never shoot twice in a row. This will prevent very good players from running the table. I'm just throwing this out there.

Thanks Bethany for taking the initiative on this.