Anything for $60 ?

Hi all. I'm a bit strapped at the moment and all I can come up with is $60 for my pasttime. I know it's not a lot, but I was wondering if there are any services from any ladies out there for this price? Of course I am not expecting to see FS or anything like that, but maybe something? Sorry if I have offended anybody with this question. I have willingly and happily paid full amount tons of times, but unfortunately at this moment just a bit strapped.

Any info. would be great; thanks so much everyone. Take care.

You can get a half hour of very hot cam girl stuff, including full interaction with your cam if you want, it's the closest thing to being there at half the price. If i were in your predicament that's what I would do anyway.

After 5 weeks x 60 = 300.00 you would then be back in the game, otherwise you would be s.o.l.

Hi all. I'm a bit strapped at the moment and all I can come up with is $60 for my pasttime. I know it's not a lot, but I was wondering if there are any services from any ladies out there for this price? Of course I am not expecting to see FS or anything like that, but maybe something? Sorry if I have offended anybody with this question. I have willingly and happily paid full amount tons of times, but unfortunately at this moment just a bit strapped.

Any info. would be great; thanks so much everyone. Take care.

If you recall, Dreamer8 started a thread about a girl offering BJ's for $40 and there's always Quest online girls that might be cheaper. I also know of a couple of ladies on here with prices around $100 for FS. You have to do your homework buddy!

Canfit, i can understand your position, money is tight all around these days. I would suggest you follow Pistol Pete's advice to save and enjoy. Your patience will be rewarded ten fold.

There are options in the price range you are looking for but not readily found on this board. The providers who frequent this community are further up the scale both in price and quality of service.

Like the guy on the tv commercials for ING Direct says...Save your money!

For $80 your options open up a lot like a nice asian lady in her late 30's bj/fs 30 min.

Depending on what you want and if you can wait there are options but I would not suggest street girls becasue it is hit and miss and if you spent your $60 and are not satisfied you don't have the $ to try again.

I know of one asian 38 years old, 80 for cbj. Also, there is quest chat line, you can find FS for 40 - 80, but that's surely not the safest way to go, but if you are desperate and broke...

I would be interested in learning more about this 30 something asian lady @ 80$ II'm not rich either

Private message sent

I was pretty surprised and insulted to find my name here. I'm not sure what would give reason for the writter to believe that I should be included in this catogory. I am confident that the service I offer is well above the $60 amount. I find it rather petty another Sp would say such a thing.

In all fairness Eve it's right here in black and white,

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=3124

while your rates may not be the same now as when you where first introduced to the membership here there was time which is I'm sure what she was referring too.

Was it inappropriate, not necessarily; but it wasn't necessary. I'm hardly defending the sp in question as we've gone head to head in the past for hermaking similar quips that were uncalled for.

Perhaps by way of this thread you might want to apprise the readers of your new fee structure so there's no further confusion.

If you are that broke and money's that tight, just jerk off. Companionship is a luxury, not a necessity. No wonder bankruptcies are at an all time high,...

Guest i***k***
If you are that broke and money's that tight, just jerk off. Companionship is a luxury, not a necessity. No wonder bankruptcies are at an all time high,...

I can name a few ladies here that I'd go bankrupt over! :)

You might want to check out CL for what you are looking for, or perhaps pm/email or even call a few ladies. Good luck with your search, just be prepared for a possible negative reaction.

there is eve the queen bbbj

sorry forget the quote. dreamGirl, you should not put down another working lady.

read, people, read. I'm not taking sides here especially for Julie, but Eve was introduced to us at an even lower rate,

I doubt Julie meant to be catty by the remark, regarldess it is or rather was a fact that Eve once did provide service for that price. Eve, I urge you again to remind everyone of your new fee structure so that there is no further confusion.

I totally agree with CK here. You can't blame other CERB members for referring to a thread that is on the board. Not only I would suggest that Eve makes her new rates known but she should ask MOD to remove the older thread if she is going to feel insulted when other members refer to it.

read, people, read. I'm not taking sides here especially for Julie, but Eve was introduced to us at an even lower rate,

I doubt Julie meant to be catty by the remark, regarldess it is or rather was a fact that Eve once did provide service for that price. Eve, I urge you again to remind everyone of your new fee structure so that there is no further confusion.

Personally I'd love to hear Eve's rates. I pm'ed her to get them and her contact info, but haven't had heard back.