I like oil. Not Texas tea - scented light massage oils that make the skin shine and allow for a slip sliding.

Lots of oil so you cannot hold on. Beautiful shiny ass. Glowing shining breasts. Glistening curves that cause you to lose control. You get the idea. Hands slipping between toes, hands sliding into deep recesses, hair matted and brought together as a mane to ride bareback across the Plains

Three questions - what are your reactions to oil? What products do you prefer? How do you clean up - self and everything you have touched including sheets?

Karma Sutra brand Aromatic Massage Oil prefer Healing blend, second favorite is serenity. Skin absorbs it cleans up with water very easy to use not sticky not messy but you get the desired effect.

Or simply put out rubber sheets and pour lots of vegetable oil out, clean up with a strong detergent like Palmolive.

Some stuff like the vegetable oil is not condom friendly, but you knew that already.

Ulix....I know what you mean......nothing like a slippery glossy woman to try and hold on to and slide around with....

I like the water based products.....plastic sheet on bed.....and you keep extra lotion in a bucket of warm water beside the bed...so it is not to shocking cold....

Also the bucket of warm water allows you to keep a spray bottle of extra water around to re-activate the slippery water products....

better flavour in the water products and quick to clean up.....

I really like olive oil, its simple, I like the smell, and there's something that seems "natural" about it. I also think it reminds me of one of my first experiences.....

I really like olive oil, its simple, I like the smell, and there's something that seems "natural" about it. I also think it reminds me of one of my first experiences.....

Let me guess...........you used "virgin" olive oil.......???????:shock:

Let me guess...........you used "virgin" olive oil.......???????:shock:

Actually it was "extra virgin" since we both were before and after, at least in her view....Ahhh Catholic girls.8-)

Actually it was "extra virgin" since we both were before and after, at least in her view....Ahhh Catholic girls.8-)

They brought us the "Catholic School Girl" position so they can't all be good!

Catherine

OK, I'll bite (um, figuratively speaking...)...what's the "Catholic School Girl" position? :shock:

OK, I'll bite (um, figuratively speaking...)...what's the "Catholic School Girl" position? :shock:

caveman.....you mean you have never heard of this?

Oh my God......it is one of the most common terms I have ever heard....

I mean it is sooooo....common to hear it......

A man of your experiance has not come acropss this is shocking....

pssst.....Cat.....what is "catholic girl position"?????:oops:

Which reminds me of a joke...

What is the officially sanctioned way that Catholic women can use the pill?

Placed between her knees.

Guest i***k***

I can vouch for Cat's "Catholic School Girl" position!

On the oil topic I plan on trying that out with a special lady in the very near future. Edible panties too!

Posted via Mobile Device

I can vouch for Cat's "Catholic School Girl" position!

On the oil topic I plan on trying that out with a special lady in the very near future. Edible panties too!

Posted via Mobile Device

Mmmmmm, oil and edible panties! Sounds like you should bring a rubber sheet with you just incase things get out of hand!

Cat

My heart's desire is going to cum true - a lovely black dancer has suggested that we get together and I OIL HER UP. The thoughts of glistening dark skin, shinning in the day light just has my juices going!!! This is going to be a sticky situation.

My heart's desire is going to cum true - a lovely black dancer has suggested that we get together and I OIL HER UP. The thoughts of glistening dark skin, shinning in the day light just has my juices going!!! This is going to be a sticky situation.

Or is that a slippery intense situation. :mrgreen:

Cononut oil...it comes in a jar at the grocery...its hard but you spoon a small amount into a bowl and melt it.....its tasty,warm and slippy fun...you'll love it...nice shine on her dark skin too...damn now i want to be there too....lol

Cononut oil...it comes in a jar at the grocery...its hard but you spoon a small amount into a bowl and melt it.....its tasty,warm and slippy fun...you'll love it...nice shine on her dark skin too...damn now i want to be there too....lol

I will ask if she is into women - not sure. It might be fun for all to slide open a few coconuts.

I will ask if she is into women - not sure. It might be fun for all to slide open a few coconuts.

i'm not there anyway but it sure sounds fun....especially sliding over nuts! 8-)oops did i say that...hehe

No not you Emma sliding over nuts hehe maybe something else with nuts LOL

Will someone please fill us in, what IS the Catholic School Girl position? huh10.gif

Catherine

Will someone please fill us in, what IS the Catholic School Girl position? huh10.gif

Having dated a number of Catholic School girls over the years, I anticipate a rather rich and varied response. Lol.