February Pool Party Social! Mark your calendars and PM to be on the guest list!

I was looking forward to going.....had the time booked.....then...shit happens......I hate when a plan does not come together........I hate that.....

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest L**gh M****e

What a BLAST! Bethany and co host OD did such an amazing Job! I'm so grateful to have met Bethany again (she's beautiful)!

I had the honor to meet other such great fun cerbies....Matika and Astrid! WOW! Talk about Good People.....ten fingers up!

Ohhhh....and you all others....Dang! What a Pleasure! It's my Honor! You know who you are.....dang you are all fine Gents!!!!

Fun Fun Fun......What a Fantastic Time!

All pro's and NO con's! Muaz from Lee xoxox

Thanks to everyone for coming out, was a fun night with some great CERBites! The venue was surprisingly quite busy so we got the boot around 8:30 (they had a few reservations for over a 100ppl) but we kept the party going later at another secret location and had a great time!

Thanks Lee for your kind words and the beautiful flowers, you're a doll sweetie! Thanks to the ladies last night for taking time from your day to come hang out, was nicely distracting seeing everyone take part in playing pool & many thanks to all the gents last night too for chipping in on the table and libations for the evening, and for your company, was a real pleasure!

Have a great weekend all!

Bethany

Xoxox

It was a great evening. Many thanks to Bethany for organizing. Great to see some friends and meet some new ones too. The only bad things were getting there a little late and only seeing Malika for 30 seconds as she was heading out :( and Old Dog being sick and unable to attend.

Already looking forward to the next cerb event.

It sounds as if a great evening was had by all. Sorry I missed it but I shall be keeping an eye to future socials. The two that I have been to previously were also amazing.

I want to include my thank you, it was a nice change of pace from the more formal several socials. We'll have to do it again soon.

Just wanted to add my kudos as well. Great job by Bethany (supreme Hostess) & OD to organize. Hope OD is feeling better by now. It was great to meet the other members\hobbyists. Great to see Malika again and to meet Bethany, Lee and Astrid as well. Lee's CB humor kept the party going!

I am so sorry that I couldn't make it, but for all of the people that did make it, I can assure you that the cold and flu I am now in the middle of is something I didn't want or need to share.

All props to Bethany for this one.... she was the driving force!!!

I too wanted to add my thanks to Bethany for organizing such a wonderful evening. It was a great night with a wonderful chance to socialize with a great group of ladies: Bethany, Lee and Astrid (also Malika earlier in the evening).

Next time I will have to polish up on my pool playing skills though :-)