Public places/almost getting caught

As I am stuck in my car in traffic browsing through pictures in sir, at about 3 km/h, it made me wonder who else in these cars is looking at pictures of beautiful women.

That of course got me thinking about what kind of great stories there must be about people having sex in public places or almost getting caught.

For me about the best one was on a golf course when the group ahead of us was far enough ahead and go behind buses are not behind that we had time to talk into the trees and have a little quicky. Any other stories out there?

On the bosses desk!

On the beach!

In a car in an underground parking lot!

My balcony!

Public pool!

Public hot tub!

Public sauna!

.... .... ....

Trains...many times!

Lifts

Green Park in London

Westminster Abbey, that was just a blow job, but it counts in my books!

On the beach under a blanket in Galveston Texas.

BJ while driving a convertible in downtown Dallas. Big Rig truck pulled up beside us and the driver gave me a thumbs up! :) Must admit felt a bit nervous as there was a fair bit of traffic and I was expecting a cop to come around a corner any minute.

Beach, BJ while driving on 401, parking lot in front of bar, parking lots...

Oh those good o' days!

On the bosses desk!

.... .... ....

I've given and received some pleasure (in a sense) on my bosses desk as well!!! But I got caught and the cops showed up. I don't regret it however!

It was thrilling

It was naughty

It was forbidden

And I plan to do it again!

Next time though, I'll have a partner with me!

Just kidding! That didn't actually happen, but this one did! Me and my girlfriend were fooling around in a stairwell one time. A couple of people walked right by us and we tried our best to hide what we were doing but I don't think we succeeded! Not even close!

Having sex in a public area just isn't my thing. If others enjoy it then awesome for them and hope they have tons of it! I like the bedroom, where sometimes the only people watching is ourselves from a mirror!

Edited by DixonD
Fixed up the quote!

A woman gave me a blow job in the dining hall at Hedonism II (Jamaica) Needless to say, there are now photos and videos of me all across North America! *lol*

Oh, and I also did it by the window of my second floor suite at the Toronto Renaissance hotel.

There have been a few over the last 30 years.

In the back seat of a car in a public parking lot.

Under a Pine tree in Rockliff park hiden by the branches a people walked by.

In the middle of a soccer field by a busy road at night.

In the basement of one of the Parliment buildings at lunch.

In the ocean at a public beach in New Brunswick and North Carolina.

In a walking trail in a public park standing against a tree.

On the balcany of the Hotel Concord in Quebec City in February.

A few I can't remember and a few I can't talk about because of where it happened. It could expose me!

-DJ booth...not with The deejay, he did not find it as funny as we did.

-Cruiser....

-stairwell in a building in school.

Great post!! nice remembering these goood times!

Guest **cely***r***ne

I am sure he was entertained my dear!

In the backseat of a cab. I don't know if the cab driver was entertained or appauled. :icon_smile:

True story!

I was taking a bus ride with an ex and was feeling like doing something kinky...I wanted to go down on him...I never realized that the bus driver really could see in the back.

When we stopped for our transfer, he made a joke.."Next time duck lower" I was soooo embarrassed!

I was taking a bus ride with an ex and was feeling like doing something kinky...I wanted to go down on him...I never realized that the bus driver really could see in the back.

When we stopped for our transfer, he made a joke.."Next time duck lower" I was soooo embarrassed!

Hmmmmmm....ya know.......I think you need someone to properly show you all the sights of Ottawa......except I don't have wheels....so we'll have to take the bus.....might take us all day....hope you don't mind :p

Hmmmmmm....ya know.......I think you need someone to properly show you all the sights of Ottawa......except I don't have wheels....so we'll have to take the bus.....might take us all day....hope you don't mind :p

Castle is a funny man! :icon_razz:

The 95 during a hot friday afternoon around 3pm...wearing a really flowy skirt...and my partner at the time...let's we way all the day down to Orleans instead of Hurdman...

Have had multiple intercourse with my program coordinator I her office, she's hot and liked it.

At church couple month ago with a girl I just met in the mass

On the front steps of my high school on grad night.

On the stage of the amphitheatre of that same high school with the same partner during a student council sleepout...

-Here's my list....

-Lots of road head

-In a church

-back of voyageur bus from Montreal

-beaches and camp grounds

-limo

-restaurant

-boat and pontoon boat

-tree fort

-change room @ sears

-drive-in theater

The only place I ever got caught was when I was doing my girlfriend in her parents basement and her mom came home early.

True story,

In Barbados, She was in the elevated seat of the Commanding Officer's chair on the bridge of an HMCS warship following an embassy reception held on board - I was so nervous, almost couldn't carry through to fruition, but youth carried me through the day..........

In an underground parking garage

A bj on a plane in first class seating

Gatineau Hills

In my ex bf's parents bed while they were at work. No sex just heavy petting.

On my ex bf's couch when his parents or brother could have come home. No sex. Just heavy petting.

The change room at Banana Republic in Boston.

In Jamaica on the beach

The 95 during a hot friday afternoon around 3pm...wearing a really flowy skirt...and my partner at the time...let's we way all the day down to Orleans instead of Hurdman...

Hmmm....maybe the 3 of us on the bus then? Maybe there's some spots I may forgot about! We want to make sure Penelope gets the full service tour of Ottawa after all.....we can't miss a single spot! ;)

Guest High***d****an-Can***

I've gotten caught a couple of times... you have that sudden "oh crap" moment, but it passes.

I remember once I was having sex in the parking garage and the security had to tap on the glass to stop us. He said I could be heard "3 floors up" and we should vacate. didn't think i was that loud...

the most risky time: being bent over in a movie theatre during Shrek. thank god everyone was looking at the screen!

Man, I definitely missed-out on all the fun!

I also missed-out on seeing all of you guys doing the deeds.

I gotta get out more.

Tied to a tree in a park

On the dock at the marina

Behind the Parliament Library

.. and many other fun memories of cars, planes, boats and canoes ;)