Advice on the "Low Ballers"

Guest M*****ss****e

I love reading everyone's take on this :)

I just had someone call for a last minute appointment for the minimum, and since I was just sitting around relaxing, I agreed. I got ready (from scratch so it took awhile lol), and throughout we were messaging back and forth. He then asks for extra but for the same donation amount, and as I was considering it, he asked for even more. When I said no, he then basically said the donation amount for what he wanted was too high. So I said have a good night, and got back into my PJ's, only now with my hair and makeup all done. ARGH. So why bother contacting me in the first place????

*pulls hair* thank goodness I can come here and vent !!! lol

Hello fellow Cerbies :)

I'm always kind of stuck on how to respond without sounding rude and possibly turning away an otherwise great client.

You've just been insulted, so why not be rude.

You are offering a deal for your time, and he's wasting yours. He's not a client you want.

• Like 1

When you offer them a deal, they will ALWAYS expect more and never be satisfied with what you are offering. And sometimes they press you for things you don't do. I get them off the phone very quickly.

• Like 1

It's the ultimate slap in the face IMHO

I wish there was some word or code for a return bitch slap over the phone.lol. Oh yes, eff off. lol. Fortunately I've never had to say it.. well not yet anyways. ;)

As soon as a client tries to get a discounted rate weither it be a first contact or repeat I am done talking to them. Someone that doesn't respect my rates doesn't respect anything else about me. Thats just a way to see what else he can make you change your mind about.

@Lana you should read a book called the gift of fear by gavin de Becker and never give into someone trying to get you to change your rate

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

I wish there was some word or code for a return bitch slap over the phone.lol. Oh yes, eff off. lol. Fortunately I've never had to say it.. well not yet anyways. ;)

Ohhhh Nicki... I am sooooooo gonna phone you someday and ask for a discount just cause I am dead sexy baby, hypothetically speaking .....just so you can SAY IT !!!!! Eff Off Lee !! We really need to get that out of your system ;) I am your man !!

Hello fellow Cerbies :)

I have a question, mainly for the SP's, but please anyone leave some input.

What do you do with the low ballers? What is your response to them?

I delete there messages and/or end the phone call, even if they say ok, never mind, they are now ok with paying my actual rate once they see a discount is not happening , I still choose not to see them because I find it rude, and I have no desire to spend time with a man who is rude :)

I'm always kind of stuck on how to respond without sounding rude and possibly turning away an otherwise great client.

Trust me, any man who wants to introduce himself by asking for a discount-would so not be a great client-I know what those are ;) and with them, the word discount never comes up

I am a bit off a smart ass...

If they say- I am a bit short- I say......like an elf.

If they say- but I am hot you will enjoy it- I say.......I am sure you think you are, I always enjoy myself and just because I enjoy my job does not mean I should not be paid for it.

If they say- its my last $$- I say ....awww muffin, I wouldnt want to take your last few dollars.

If they say- I am 20 shy- I say......take your returnables in and call me back. lol

It is usually the younger guys that try this. I do agree with previous posts, older men are usually gentlemen.

If nothing else, these calls can be good for a laugh...and hopefully you have an opportunity to educate them as well ;)

Sugar Shameless

• Like 2