SuperBowl XLVI predictions

I hate to burst everyone's bubble but seeing the damage my STEELERS have caused in 8 games a team that has been devastated by injuries, 3 pro bowlers out, 2 top off linemen out and their #1 running back Mendenhall and lets not forget Polamalu hasn't played more that 15 minutes this year and we are 5-3. For a great SB match up Steelers and Chicago

Well I almost guessed it.....My fantasy pool that started at beginning of the season, I picked San Fran and Houston for the Super Bowl with San Fran to win.

Who would have thought Baltimore, but a nice story for Lewis in his last year.

By the way Pats fans.........and Brady ......

408546_10151206280481498_1447054240_n.jpg

Well being a fan of the number ONE [sTEELERS] overall best team in the NFL, sorry people but its true [sTEELERS], I hate Baltimore with a passion and Lewis that phoney murderer... so my money is on San Fran, GO 49'ers!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2013/01/10/ray-lewis-baltimore-ravens-atlanta-murder-2000/1566198/

not sure why you're laughing at the #1 team in the NFL, you must be a Leaf fan, now that's laughable!. lol!

not sure why you're laughing at the #1 team in the NFL, you must be a Leaf fan, now that's laughable!. lol!

Um, they didn't even make the playoffs this year, hardly the #1 team in the NFL.

Tom Brady is very vulnerable to psychological warfare...because of that I'm pulling for the Giants! I still believe Ravens V 49er's would have been an AMAZING Superbowl game though...oh well

One year later & you get your wish! Should be a great game!

maybe you need a lesson in NFL history, the [sTEELERS] have the most Super Bowl rings "6" hence the best team in the NFL!

maybe you need a lesson in NFL history, the [sTEELERS] have the most Super Bowl rings "6" hence the best team in the NFL!

"What have you done for me lately"

Saying the Steelers are the best team in the NFL right now is delusional!

With your logic the Montreal Canadians are the best team in the NHL?

1st - my money is on Baltimore --- it helps that I hate the 49ers

2nd - to say Pittsburgh is the best NFL team because they have the most Super Bowl wins is just silly --- if we are going to talk history, then lets go right back to the beginning of the NFL --- Green Bay was league champion 8 times between 1920 and 1966 and since then has won 4 Super Bowls

GO RAVENS!!!

Before y'all jump on me, I liked New England back on the Eason days. Needless to say I am very disappointed that they did not make it to the Sbowl this year.

Having to choose between the two teams that did....gonna go 49ers only because I possess a helmet signed by Montana :)

Well I have liked the 9ers since day one of the season, and I really dislike Baltimore and Ray Lewis, so my choice is firm. I am with Meg on this one.

I'm going with the Ravens. I love Ray Lewis and really want him to win another Super Bowl to end off his Hall of Fame career!!!

Guest ***nsut***jr

The dynamics of this game should be interesting.

SF read option versus the experienced but aging Baltimore defence.

Two brothers coaching against each other.

As far a swan song Super Bowls go I would love to see Ray Lewis win it. The world of sports needs characters and positive influences, which Lewis definitely seems to be.

It would be nice to to see Randy Moss come up with a win too after falling short with the Patriots in 2007.

Its a toss up and I'm going to cheer for the winner.

Yes I hope Ray Lewis wins and as he is celebrating his victory in the streets of New Orleans someone gets him like he did in Atlanta, may he rest in peace... lol!

Go 49'ers.

Additional Comments:

That's funny! you can only count post super bowls , so your argument is useless, we are talking super bowl wins nothing else....

[sTEELERS] rule!

Yes I hope Ray Lewis wins and as he is celebrating his victory in the streets of New Orleans someone gets him like he did in Atlanta, may he rest in peace... lol!

That's pretty harsh dude, wishing a guy dead.

49ers all the way. i'm a huge fan. san fran been my team since the mid 80's.

Additional Comments:

Having to choose between the two teams that did....gonna go 49ers only because I possess a helmet signed by Montana :)

i'm jealous, montana is one of my all time favorite player. i'd love to see it sometime.

• Like 1