SuperBowl XLVI predictions

So we know that Tom Brady and the Patriots are in, any predictions on tonight's game between my NY Giants and the San Francisco 49ers.

SuperBowl in two weeks!!

I want to see the Pats vs Giants, and hopefully this time it will turn out differently :P

I want Giants vs Pats also but Giants victorious once again!!

Well my Super Bowl prediction of the Redskins V Titans is shot...

so now I'll just have to settle for Redskins V Patriots....oh wait....Rex Grossman.....

Can anyone beat the Patriots the way they are playing right now?

Currently watching.....Hmmmm, well, I begrudgingly say "Go Giants", after all, I am an NFC family....I knew it would be the Pats, Tom Brady is Da Bomb!

I agree about Tom Brady, but he did not have a good game today, for once this year the defense won the game.

• Like 1

I hate to say this.... but I just can't bet against the Giants.

They shouldn't be here.

On paper, Atlanta was a better team. Giants beat em.

On paper and by all logic, the Packers should have swept them away. Giants beat em.

On paper, the 49ers should have destroyed them. Giants beat em.

The Pats should beat them with ease... and that's what scares me.

Oh well.... I am just watching the opposition for next year... when the Lions will be even STRONGER.

I hate to say this.... but I just can't bet against the Giants.

They shouldn't be here.

On paper, Atlanta was a better team. Giants beat em.

On paper and by all logic, the Packers should have swept them away. Giants beat em.

On paper, the 49ers should have destroyed them. Giants beat em.

The Pats should beat them with ease... and that's what scares me.

Oh well.... I am just watching the opposition for next year... when the Lions will be even STRONGER.

That's why they play the game, Super Bowl should be entertaining.

Guest b***y1**4

I'll say the Pats this time around.

Was hoping for the 49ers to get in, but Williams basically lost them the game.....oh well.

I must say, those were 2 of the better games of the season. I just hope the superbowl lives up to all the hype, but as a Patriots fan I'm terrified that we're going to get bossed around again.

Pats this time. Giants look extremely beatable to me; 49ers handed them the game with the fumble.

Pats this time. Giants look extremely beatable to me; 49ers handed them the game with the fumble.

KF I hear ya... but they have looked extremely beatable all season. The heart and brain says Pats all the way... but that sneaky suspicion says that it isn't going to be a walkover... Eli and the Giants seem to find a way.

I'm a die-hard STEELER fan have been since the 70's and it was hard to see Jo rookie kill it on the first play in OT, congrats, that said now that the SB teams are set in stone for 2011 I would like the PATS to win. Any girls want to make a friendly wager, winner gets a massage....wink!

We have to put up with TWO weeks of hype before they get to play the game, but looking ahead wouldn't it be great if the game is as entertaining as the two that were played this past weekend! Both teams are in a way fortunate to have advanced.

The Patriots will remember history and their last loss to the the Giants in a Super Bowl is still fresh in their minds, so they will have added incentive to play well. Tom Brady, despite his record and statistics is beatable and the New England defense is still a question mark in my mind.

The Giants and Eli Manning seem to have the football Gods with them and are peaking at the exactly right time. Is there a repeat of destiny in the works?

I would expect that New England will be going into the game as heavy favorites, but with my tendency to pick the underdog, I am going with the New York Giants.

• Like 1

having watched my first NFL game in September 1972, I naturally became a Dolphins fan ... that hasn't worked out too well for the last few decades ... but, it does mean that I don't like the Patriots very much ... so GO GIANTS !!!

Tom Brady is very vulnerable to psychological warfare...because of that I'm pulling for the Giants! I still believe Ravens V 49er's would have been an AMAZING Superbowl game though...oh well

I'm gonna go with my Giants on this one, with the way they have been playing lately, back to back champs! Go Big Blue!

I think it is gonna be a newer team like Houston or Atlanta.

I am a Raiders fan and we all know how bad their season is this year so I am rooting for the Falcons.