Knowing what I know now, if I had my life to live over again....

No bullshit eh?

and at the moment, I am still trying to decide if joining CERB and this lifestyle will be something that eventually I will look back on and know that it helped me or will it be on my regret list..

I suspect we all wonder that MrNice....and if you do decide down the road that it is a regret very understandable.......but always take with you the fact that you have helped other people here both willingly and unknowingly while taking this journey to Cerbland and this lifestyle. Just by being you !

This is a challenging question. I have regrets. There are opportunities I wish I'd taken. There are things I wish I hadn't done, or could have done differently. If I had my life to live over again, knowing what I know now, I hope I would make some different choices. I hope I would have been able to learn from my first experience. But if I could change the past, would I be who I am today? I'm not sure. I like myself right now. I don't want to be a very different person even if I could change a few things for comfort's sake.

I tend to be a bit anxious sometimes. I know I worry too much, too often. I'm working on changing that, now. Anxiously churning things over doesn't help me feel better or be prepared for what may happen in time to come. Instead, I'm trying to focus on being more grateful for the good people, circumstances and events in my life.

Trusting the SO. Bullshit. My time to play.

Additional Comments:

Trusting the SO. Bullshit. My time to play.

"1 point in time. 1 thing you can change"

Choosing 1 thing can mean that you lived a nice experience and it changes nothing about your life after that. Or it can mean that from that one decision your entire life changed and nothing that you are experiencing now would ever have exsited. The people you have touched in some way might have a totally different life also! Like in a parallel universe!

I still say I should never have acceped the job in Ottawa.

I would have saved and invested more at an earlier age.

Always a good idea ... the power of compounding can't be beat.

Always a good idea ... the power of compounding can't be beat.

Exactly... I've still done well - the only difference is that I had to invest money in large chunks in order to "catch up", as it were.

I regret meeting someone who really got me, touched me and then suddenly was gone. But, it's better to have known something and lost it, than to have never known it at all.

(I will say this until Cher finds a way to turn back time! I have faith in her!)

Xoxox

princefox.jpg

• Like 1

This one is a killer for me, getting a second chance to say I love you before they died.

Ouch ...that's a tough one, but I bet it's on a lot of people's lists, so you are not alone!

my biggest regret of late --ever posting on cl--stupid -stupid- stupid

mentioning that I have suggested clients post reviews!!!!-stupid -stupid -stupid

continuing to over indulge in sugar--well maybe not so bad!!!!

• Like 1

Exactly... I've still done well - the only difference is that I had to invest money in large chunks in order to "catch up", as it were.

Knowing what I know now, I would have bought Nortel shares earlier, and sold earlier. Then put the profits into Apple and Google!

Seriously though, I'm lucky to have made it this far with few regrets. Lots of experiences, not all of them good, but they were all part of the path that lead me to this point. Which is a good thing overall.

I guess the main regrets come down to family - I would have spent more time with those loved ones that I've lost. I would have asked a lot more questions and learned their stories better - my grandparents led lived that I now find hard to imagine, and at this stage of my life, I would love to know more about the lives they lived. Unfortunately, these stories are now lost.

So there's a lesson there...