Smoking,,, Hot or Not?

Does smoking habit determine the SP you see?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Does smoking habit determine the SP you see?

• Don't see SP's who smoke at all
    • Will see SP regardless of whether they are a smoker
    • Would see an SP that smokes if horny?

Some that smoke take good care to conceal the evidence and do not necessarily have the tobacco smell - which is good - for a non smoking client.

Now if the provider does incalls and smokes in the incall location, well - that's a different scenario than the original question but, one which could deter clients away.

Guest Ou**or**n

For me, it is one factor among many. It usually isn't a big factor for touring girls as they are usually taught to conceal it as best as possible. With locals I would still see a smoker but it would be a major negative factor about becoming a regular.

Well, I am 50 yrs old, short, overweight and I certainly would not date myself as I don't consider that I fit the pretty category. but so far here in Ottawa, all the SPs/Mps I have met smiled at me, treated me very well and I have not been told not to come back as a matter fo fact in most cases I ahve been told I was welcome to repeat. So I could not care less if the Sp/MP smokes or not. I am certainly not perfect why should I expect perfection.

Lets see the possible options here, non smoking and poor service or smoking and great service!!!! For me service will always win over other details.

Hmmm, the voting options don't really fit the real-world options. I'm mildly allergic to cigarette smoke, so I won't see an SP who smokes in the room or smells of cigs. However, I have been (and would repeat) with an SP who smokes, but she didn't smoke while I was there, and made sure to freshen up before the I arrived.

So, smoking isn't a dealbreaker for me, but smelling of cigarettes is...

Well, I am 50 yrs old, short, overweight and I certainly would not date myself as I don't consider that I fit the pretty category. but so far here in Ottawa, all the SPs/Mps I have met smiled at me, treated me very well and I have not been told not to come back as a matter fo fact in most cases I ahve been told I was welcome to repeat. So I could not care less if the Sp/MP smokes or not. I am certainly not perfect why should I expect perfection.

Lets see the possible options here, non smoking and poor service or smoking and great service!!!! For me service will always win over other details.

Well said LS and I have to agree.

Guest i***k***

As an ex-smoker myself I couldn't care less if she smoked or not. Obviously I wish she wouldn't for her health but everyone has to make that decision themselves.

Well, I am 50 yrs old, short, overweight and I certainly would not date myself as I don't consider that I fit the pretty category....

Gee look at that other than the fact that you tower over me we are nearly twins!!! Thank goodness the ladies of Ottawa are so caring :D

As an ex-smoker myself I couldn't care less if she smoked or not. Obviously I wish she wouldn't for her health but everyone has to make that decision themselves.

This is my position, it breaks my heart to see people throwing there lives away.

If you go into a pet food store and you see a pet food that is guaranteed that your pet will love it but it also has a large black label saying this food will kill you pet do you buy it? Of course not, because you love your pet. I wish the smokers would give themselves as much love as they would a pet.

If a lady smokes it does take away from the experience for me, but she is not off the list. Same price same service the non smoker will always get my business first, but I will not take a reduction in service or pay a premium price for a non smoker. I am fortunate I do not have a sensitivity to it, for those of that do I fully understand the predicament.

Actually I do care if they smoke their health for one, and two- if their skin smells like it it is a bit of a problem for their client, nothing sliding,gliding your tongue over scented cigarette skin. Or if you are holding them and they are a little shorter then you and you smell the scent in their hair.Have I refused to be with an smoking SP ..nope..but some are good at concealing the evidence.

I quit smoking 30 years ago and I have emphysema. I only saw one sp that smoked (as far as I know) and she tried to conceal the smell with gum but it didn't do the job. I gagged a few times. I will not see an sp if I know she smokes.

So, smoking isn't a dealbreaker for me, but smelling of cigarettes is...

That's pretty much my view. I just don't like the smell - or taste - of fresh or second-hand tobacco smoke. My current best friend smokes two or three cigs a day but you would never know it to be around her afterward. She's trying to quit completely and has my gentle support in that.

Having quit three times myself - the last 14 years ago, I know that despite the health risks and unpleasant cosmetic effects, you can't make people quit.

well, my 2 cents, when you're getting the whole GFE..... frankly, who wants to kiss an ashtray? Sure, some cover it up well, but usually you find a hint of it somewhere and it's gross...

same goes with the strippers.... if I get approached by a gorgeous lady who asks me for a dance, (Well, if she is really goregeos, hell, I'm gonna go!) but when she gets close, and I smell tobacco, it's a real turn off, and makes me want to high tail it out of there!

DOh.... major typo.. lol thanks. I wish MOD would turn on the Edit function timeout, which allows people X number of minutes to re-edit their psot...

Edited by captain
Mod fixed my editing permissions!! Couldn't edit my posts before! THANKS

I smoke and I'm trying real hard to think of one SP that I've been with that did not. So on the flipside to this discussion, I only do outcalls, only ever smoke in my home when I have a SP over (if she wants to smoke), and always am fresh as can be when they arrive. Every failed attempt I've had trying to quit, I never forget how disgusting the smell is when I get my sense of smell back, and do not want to inflict that on anyone else.

So no, of course it doesn't matter to me if they do or not. But my new favourite right now is a smoker and has asthma...pulls on the puffer at least once every time I see her. That concerns me a bit...guilts me into doing all the work. OK, well most of the work... :mrgreen:

As a smoker myself, i make sure to not not smoke before meeting my sp after taking a shower and changing my clothes, and so far, i find that most smoking sp's do the same.

This is an odd scenario, you see as a former smoker (5 yrs) I don't mind so much the cigarette taste on a woman from lfk/dfe, it's kind of a turn on actually well just a hint of it not a whole pack's worth. But to smell it in their hair or on their clothes is a bit of a turn off.Any professional providers who smoked have been up front about it but also make me aware of the steps the follow to ensure that i have a pleasurable experience.

Guest S***e

I always ask an SP if she is a smoker or not as I don't smoke nor do I care for the smell of cigarettes. I've been with SPs who've replied that they do but not during a session and it's been a hit and miss situation. Nowadays, I prefer to be with a non-smoker.

I personally smoke, as several members are aware on here. So it really doesn't bother me if an SP is a smoker, however, I never smoke on a day when I know I'm going to see someone. I just don't think they should have to smell cigarette smoke on me. I always mention that I do smoke to the women I am with and never once have I been told that they can smell it on me. I usually smoke after spending time with someone, once home then I smoke my brains out!!!!!

now I am a social smoker...one that smokes when drinking or with a group of guys playing cards or something.......

I make sure I never smell of smoke.....and I have never found a lady yet who has smelled of smoke to me.

I think any lady that does usually takes precautions not to smell fo it.......

But I love to sit after a nice romp and have a smoke with a lovely lady as we chat before the time is up.......

one solution i've used in the past is to slap a patch on her ass for an hour, seems to solve the problem. Actually I think this should be in the joke section.....

Like some of you, I'm an ex-smoker too. It doesn't always bother me if a girl smells of smoke, sometimes I like it. However there have been times where it's turned me right off.....just killed my erection like that, especially if their place/hotel smells of it.

It's hard to believe I used to smoke and used to convince myself it didn't smell!