why so much jealousy?

Guest s**nflute
posted in wrong area :(

Could you please e x p l a i n what I am missing??

Could you please e x p l a i n what I am missing??

Behind-the-scenes drama, by the sound of it. It appears that, contrary to our fondest dreams, the ladies don't necessarily all get together for a huge sexy love-in when we guys aren't around.

Now, back to the imagination...

Guest s**nflute
Behind-the-scenes drama, by the sound of it. It appears that, contrary to our fondest dreams, the ladies don't necessarily all get together for a huge sexy love-in when we guys aren't around.

Now, back to the imagination...

Thank You for dotting the i 's and crossing the t 's

Has anyone here seen Lany? Would you recommend her? I really like her pics! She is truly gorgeous!

Does anyone know if the room includes a hot tub/shower or if that is extra? I went to Paradise once but there was no tub in the room. I've been to the old Angel's Touch, but I don't remember them having the tub or shower option either and found them expensive compared to other places.

What is a GFE MA? I am new to forums... I am probably familiar with the service but just don't know what people call it online.

Thanks.

Has anyone here seen Lany? Would you recommend her? I really like her pics! She is truly gorgeous!

Does anyone know if the room includes a hot tub/shower or if that is extra? I went to Paradise once but there was no tub in the room. I've been to the old Angel's Touch, but I don't remember them having the tub or shower option either and found them expensive compared to other places.

Paradise have standup showers in their rooms. I'm not sure about the new Angel's Touch or their configuration. Maya told me that Angels has bigger showers, but that doesn't necessarily mean they have tubs.

What is a GFE MA? I am new to forums... I am probably familiar with the service but just don't know what people call it online.

Thanks.

Your guess is good as anyone else's. Apparently it doesn't mean the same thing as it does with SP's. I'm personally against MA's using the term "GFE" in describing themselves, it just ends up confusing clients because there is already an existing meaning to GFE which is not the same here.

Your guess is good as anyone else's. Apparently it doesn't mean the same thing as it does with SP's. I'm personally against MA's using the term "GFE" in describing themselves, it just ends up confusing clients because there is already an existing meaning to GFE which is not the same here.

I figured it would not be the same as with an SP since that would be against the law! I was just wondering what it meant for MAs. Does anyone know? Can any MAs on here who advertise as GFE answer that question? What do you mean when you advertise as GFE?

People assume gfe means some sort of serviceis included (this is not true) gfe is a "style" of service and not any specific services ... All gfe means is that she is not "mecanical" (like right to the point and in / out as quick as possible). Nothing more should be expcted.

• Like 3

I have seen Lany and would give her two thumbs up. Nice massage, great bod and an equally great attitude.

I would agree with the Mod that gfe would refer to a level/type of service and not toward any specific activities being provided.