SP's prices rising

I offer two main prices & Domination ( GFE - 300) & (Extreme PSE - 400 ) & (Domination & 400-500)...

Hmm, why is there no WIFe and EXWIFE services?

In the WIFE service, you make us wash your dishes, cook, clean, and vaccuum your place, and then pleasure you for hours on end, and then kick us out with blue balls....

EXWIFE you just fuck us up the ass..., then take all our money, the car, etc and send us on our way... lol

:)

Supply and demand, if the client will pay it the SP can charge it. The price will be reduced when the demand is less or the market decides the value has been reduced.

Guest f***2f***

In the WIFE service, you make us wash your dishes, cook, clean, and vaccuum your place, and then pleasure you for hours on end, and then kick us out with blue balls....

EXWIFE you just fuck us up the ass..., then take all our money, the car, etc and send us on our way... lol

Wow someone is bitter??:shock:

Yikes!! Lighten up man...probably not a good idea to post stuff perceived as taking pot shots at the ladies or their services... :-|

I glanced right over this not giving it a second thought just thought Captain was being funny. However I can see how this is not appropriate, and I do care very deeply for this lady, it should probably be removed or reworded, is it pointed at ##### specifically? Or is she in the conversation and you think any of the ladies could pick-up the service?

One thing that is for sure is that ###### is one of the best SP's in the city and deserves the admiration and accolades she receives from her many admirers.

I think this was in jest - at least that is how I read it. However - this not everyone's opinion and it was delivered somewhat cuttingly.

Posted via Mobile Device

I am sure it was in "Jest" but I removed her name just to avoid any misinterpretation!

I glanced right over this not giving it a second thought just thought Captain was being funny. However I can see how this is not appropriate, and I do care very deeply for this lady, it should probably be removed or reworded, is it pointed at ##### specifically? Or is she in the conversation and you think any of the ladies could pick-up the service?

One thing that is for sure is that ###### is one of the best SP's in the city and deserves the admiration and accolades she receives from her many admirers.

Sorry guys, I was just making a funny.... it seems my humour never quite gets understood...

I was not pointing it at her specifically.... merely quoting 2 services offered... I had never heard of extreme GFE.... EGFE. lol (that is why she got quoted or my post would have made NO sense in this thread) I thought it might be funny to suggest ANY SP would offer Wife and Ex Wife services... Far be it for me to insult any ladies here, I love them all dearly...

What happened to the days of guys making jokes about how horrible their wives and ex-wives are... a little humour goes a long way.... sorry to any who took offense.

Sorry guys, I was just making a funny.... it seems my humour never quite gets understood...

I was not pointing it at her specifically.... merely quoting 2 services offered... I had never heard of extreme GFE.... EGFE. lol (that is why she got quoted or my post would have made NO sense in this thread) I thought it might be funny to suggest ANY SP would offer Wife and Ex Wife services... Far be it for me to insult any ladies here, I love them all dearly...

What happened to the days of guys making jokes about how horrible their wives and ex-wives are... a little humour goes a long way.... sorry to any who took offense.

That's the way I first read it, just the comments afterwords got me wondering, it did make me chuckle when I read it the first time. Can't get enough wife jokes. My all time favourite is Rodney Dangerfileds "My wife tried to cut me off, but she couldn't figure out were I was getin it!"

A fellow manager I used to work with had a good one about the agreement he had made with his wife. He would always say,

"My wife and I have an agreement that we will split everything 50/50, she gets the house and I get the mortgage" :-D

That's the way I first read it, just the comments afterwords got me wondering, it did make me chuckle when I read it the first time. Can't get enough wife jokes. My all time favourite is Rodney Dangerfileds "My wife tried to cut me off, but she couldn't figure out were I was getin it!"

I miss Rodney - he was the ultimate model for a hobbyist. No respect but rolling with the punches.

I miss Rodney - he was the ultimate model for a hobbyist. No respect but rolling with the punches.

ya the classic humorists seem to have disappeared (the good ones died!).