Longer Massage

Thanks Paradise Spa. I guess what was looking for was a description of the experience beyond an hour - more intense, exhausting, worth the effort, waste of time, see gods...

Some MAs offer GFE type massage and a longer session is better for that. I am thinking of JessicaMassage or Sensual Erin, and there may be others.

Others offer also a mix of lapdance following by a massage, and require for that at least a 90 minutes session.

Now, with the 'specialized' section on Massage providers in the Ottawa area, it's more easy to see the possibilities and options offered by each provider.

I often book sessions for longer than an hour. Provides for a relaxed time, allows for more two-way pleasure, and it's nice to end by giving the MA a real massage so she can be indulged. Usually better after you know them a bit. However ... I had a longer one with someone new a few days ago and it was just amazing.

I offer massage for up to two hours. My massage can be made custom to exactly what a particular client wants / needs. Every person is different and I do my best to see each client receives exactly what they are looking for.

• Like 1

Guest s**nflute
I often book sessions for longer than an hour. Provides for a relaxed time, allows for more two-way pleasure, and it's nice to end by giving the MA a real massage so she can be indulged. Usually better after you know them a bit. However ... I had a longer one with someone new a few days ago and it was just amazing.

I also have shared the same experience as blue-eyes56. Especialy when you and the MA are familiar with each other, it simply enhances the experience. The MA also (with her consent) to experience an enjoyable massage. During does 90 minutes or more, you may experience a second cuming!!:biggrin:

A few years ago I routinely would do 90 minutes. Would start with massage, then fun, then massage again. or more fun. depended on the girl and how we both felt. I really enjoyed it.

Lomi Lomi Hawaiian massages might be something you might want to look into. I have had many and the lady I saw would only do a minimum of two hours. I have also had the three hour massage. The combination of oils, music, touch and joint movement leaves you in an altered state. I have never felt as relaxed and refreshed. Mine was strictly theraputic and from my research that I did before having one it seems that if you want a true Lomi Lomi experience that is all it will be, but trust me it will be more than enough.

Guest s**nflute
Lomi Lomi Hawaiian massages might be something you might want to look into. I have had many and the lady I saw would only do a minimum of two hours. I have also had the three hour massage. The combination of oils, music, touch and joint movement leaves you in an altered state. I have never felt as relaxed and refreshed. Mine was strictly theraputic and from my research that I did before having one it seems that if you want a true Lomi Lomi experience that is all it will be, but trust me it will be more than enough.

WOW!! that much better than physiotherapy by far........Is that available only in Hawaii......been there twice...was that in Oaho or in Mauhi....sorry forthe spelling!!

How about multiple massagers - 3 MAs one after the other - any experience. Thinking of birthday present for self and buddy.

you named your dink "buddy"??? lol

I too am wondering about the experience beyond an hour. Sometimes there is too much attention paid to soon to the erogenous zone that we all know and love. With that kind of focused attention it does not take long to arrive. Some people are good at reading the signs and prolonging the pleasure by exploring and teasing. But maybe the issue is that I only ever book an hour so I don't get to receive too much seduction and exploration of the other erogenous zones. Maybe I should be looking for GFE type massage.

Guest s**nflute
I too am wondering about the experience beyond an hour. Sometimes there is too much attention paid to soon to the erogenous zone that we all know and love. With that kind of focused attention it does not take long to arrive. Some people are good at reading the signs and prolonging the pleasure by exploring and teasing. But maybe the issue is that I only ever book an hour so I don't get to receive too much seduction and exploration of the other erogenous zones. Maybe I should be looking for GFE type massage.

IMHO 1 hour in sufficent, 45 minutes of massage, 15 minutes of......

I had a fantastic time with two ladies from Touch of Euphoria (CMJ). It was one of the best two hours spent in my life. It was with Kelly (who I believe still works there) and Malibu (who doesn't). I wish I lived in Ottawa or atleast travelled there again :(

Posted via Mobile Device

I usually go for an hour for first time with an MA, but if things go well or we build up a rapport after a session or two or three I go for 90 minutes regularly and really enjoy the time.

Non rush, time to chat about how life is going, etc. I think I prefer to go less often for longer time than going often for less time.

Usually it is more intense, stronger connection, and I leave simply euphoric.

wnrsntzl, MALIBU was it for me. OMG! I'm looking for someone like her again. She just had a way about her. Maybe I'll try a long session with Kelly.

IMHO nothing compared with Kelly... To be fair Malibu was an added bonus, but part of me wished for four hours with Kelly instead of two with both, but both were still awesome. It was a ways back, but you can check out my reviews if you'd like to.

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest s**nflute
I usually go for an hour for first time with an MA, but if things go well or we build up a rapport after a session or two or three I go for 90 minutes regularly and really enjoy the time.

Non rush, time to chat about how life is going, etc. I think I prefer to go less often for longer time than going often for less time.

Usually it is more intense, stronger connection, and I leave simply euphoric.

I agree, longer visits and go less often offers more quality time.

Especialy when you repeat, both parties enjoy more relaxed session which creates a win / win situation for both.