Well...the Panther had one of the first champagne rooms around is was a single room off to the side of the pool area.....4 feet wide by 6 feet long with full height walls and a full door that locked.....total privacy.....total fun

Posted via Mobile Device

Well...the Panther had one of the first champagne rooms around is was a single room off to the side of the pool area.....4 feet wide by 6 feet long with full height walls and a full door that locked.....total privacy.....total fun

Posted via Mobile Device

That sounds like the theatres in Frankfurt Germany - very private and lots of fun.

Fun was being in there with a hottie while she is bent over looking at me from between her legs while on the old stool......she grins and asks "do you remember me?".....I was taken back.....she stood up...turned around...turns out we went to school together for a couple of years....hahaha.......amazing who you meat in those rooms

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

Never been tithe pink before but pigale has some moderately private cr. the "worst" cr is at barbs. It is a big room with a bunch of chairs. Not overly intimate. Ottawa laws made the clubs open things up big time.

I never heard that club.

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest **n****er

Pigales

Taboo

Playmate

Silver Dollar

Nuden

Barbs

Pink

never been to the other one

Pigales

Taboo

Playmate

Silver Dollar

Nuden

Barbs

Pink

never been to the other one

Club 61 in Aylmer closed October 2011. The only other one in the area that you missed is Club 77 in Gatineau and it isn't much to write home about. For me, daytime at Pigales offers the privacy in the CR. Most girls in the daytime at Taboo don't care what goes on and the management seem the same...however, the privacy is not as good as Pigales.

Pigale has the best CRs... Very private....

I would put Bare Fax next especially under the new management..

The new den would be my next choice..

The pink used to be great... not any more..

Barbs has the worst.... no privacy and it is the only club with cameras installed to record videos of the dances that take place there...

Guest **n****er

Depends what you take the girl back there for I supposed. Personally Im not as concerned with comfort as I am milage. And privacy usually = milage.

But other prefer the whole ambience and experience. That I can understand.

I have almost stopped (note the almost) going to Barb's since the renovations several years back, and much prefer both Playmate and Barefax for more intimacy. It is like cattle stations (Barb's).

I agree Pigales is very private, but only occasionally drop by there.

Edited by The General

For comfort my choice would be Pigale, Playmate, Barefax and Silver D.. Privacy in the Playmate and Silver D is limited but milage is good.. So I guess Pigale and Barefax tops both Privacy and comfort in my opinion..

If you want privacy, best privacy is at this strip club on the 401 not far from Cornwall... each champagne room is a closed-off room

In order for me:

(Privacy acceptable/good)

Pigale

Barefax

Taboo

(Little to no privacy)

Nuden

Club 77

Pink

Barb's

Additional Comments:

In order of preference of those I've tried: