King St - Massage

Thanks Twyla. Only 2 posts and both about this place.

LOL

Twyla is indeed a nice lady. I've seen her, and she gives an excellent massage with a long, satisfying happy ending.

Read Benji's first post again. In it, he connects Zen Palace with Bliss. When I saw Twyla and asked her whether they came from Bliss, she denied it. I have no idea why she did that, but if Benji is Twyla, why would he/she make that first post?

I visited Zen yesterday and had a session with Hope. Very good massage not mechanical. Great attitude will definitely repeat. Also the owners are the same as before minus one

• Like 1

I guys this in my only account so the review is from someone but I don't know who. Those of you who know me and have seen me in my many years in the industry know I dont do that. But if there is something you wann a know feel free to ask!! Cant wait to see everyone soon!

Looks like the website disappeared...maybe wanna stay on the DL, or redesign everything I guess. Can't even search for it.

• Like 1

Guest Hemsky

Zen Palace website is now up. Lots of information and it sounds quite similar to Bliss Body Works (RIP).

Is the entrance private? I know a lot of people in that neighborhood.
The entrance is on the side of the building whose front is on Sherbrook. It's not very conspicuous at all, however there is an easel/marquee on the sidewalk that says "Zen Palace", nothing else.

Had a massage a while back with Hope.very good massage and was offered

the Lingam massage which agreed to and was amazing..very good with the hands and enjoyed it a lot..

I went the other day and got the four hands treatment because a new girl was being trained. I don't know their names, but they did a great job. This place gives a good massage and a nice finish, and offers good value for money. I will repeat.

Guest p***m****5

How does zen compare to eb/to on the following?

Do they take their tops off?

How about mutual touching?

I suspect ymmv, but both of those are pretty much expected at eb/to....

Posted via Mobile Device

I have been to Zen when it was Bliss on King. Michelle gives an amazing massage. The options menu always seemed to be changing though, and I would be interested to hear what it is now as well.

How does zen compare to eb/to on the following?

Do they take their tops off?

How about mutual touching?

I suspect ymmv, but both of those are pretty much expected at eb/to....

Posted via Mobile Device

I'm curious about this too. I saw Michelle a while back before she even opened Bliss Body Works, in her basement, and she was fully clothed and no touching. Is this the same at the new spot, and can anyone recommend any of the ladies there?