King St - Massage

Thanks Farmboy. Boy it took long enough for someone to actually tell it like it is. Good stuff..

Indeed, Farmboy is a seasoned old pooner who's been around the boards for a while, and deserves our thanks for setting things straight in a 'no bullshit' post.

Kudos. my friend..

Well for those complaining about price, there's a deal on deal find right now .39 for two 60min sessions.

I bought it for 19 bucks a session you can't go wrong.

I dropped by and did a walk through, it's nice enough facility the location is a newish strip mall virtually right on Logan. Didn't stay or book anything...no reason though without the "deal" it seems pricey.

Peace

MG

I been there they have male/female masseuses avail. They rec reduced their price to $55 for the hr without that deal find thing (really cheap) & give an actual massage where massage feet & butt. Use hot rocks & everything & girls will remove clothing if know how 2 ask (most amazing massage I ever got)

& girls will remove clothing if know how 2 ask

How does one "ask" without getting slapped in the face?

I have little to no experience with this as women just automatically get naked in my presence. ;)

Guest ****ign****ard
How does one "ask" without getting slapped in the face?

I have little to no experience with this as women just automatically get naked in my presence. ;)

Maybe you just need to be present then:biggrin:

...so after all that, I went looking for this place... could not find it! This place got an address??? LOL

Geo

Guest b***a*

So I think I am a wee bit confused!!! bought the new dealfind and when I called to set an appt was told by female that the only one doing it is a Man... did I just waste 29 bucks or am I doing something wrong...Pm me plz...

So just my luck, find the place last monday, looking for some relaxation... "closed for renovations" ...there's a force in the universe that doesn't want me to get a massage at this place!

Perhaps they misread the market place and demand for this type of service.

Peace

MG

You may not be far off. Maybe after the initial interest settled down business dropped.

They may have been a victim of the Deal Find curse as well.

I recently read an article in one of my business magazines that basically said as attractive as these Deal Find or Groupon deals may seem for businesses looking to increase their business they are not.

The article was written after 5 years of studying the impact of such sites on over 300 businesses in the US and Canada.

While the "deal" did increase traffic to the business, the idea of this building long term business/consumer relationships was negligible. Most consumers using these deals are referred to as "Butterfly consumers" who flitter from business to business looking for the best deal and have little or no loyalty to the business.

The number of good client retained once the deal was over did not come close to allowing the business to recoup the lost revenue created by the vast discounts in their products or services offered during the promotion.

It was especially disastrous for many small businesses with only a few employees who could not handle the increased business efficiently and continue to provide great service to their existing client base. In those cases the study found not only did the "deal" fail to significantly increase the business' long term client base and revenues but actually caused a decline.

Perhaps that is what this place has found given they sold a boat load of Deal Find's and only have 2 ladies doing massages.

Guest b***a*

I was there friday evening and they were open....actually had a wonderfull time will review at a later date...even used the dealfide voucher