Bonne Detente again

Guest gagagaga

I went to Bonne Detente again and had another great experience. This time, was an MP named Shauna. When I went in, she was wearing jeans and a t-shirt with a lab-coat tyoe smock over. She didn't impress much, but I could tell that she had a hot bod under there, so I proceeded.

Once on the table, she gave me a faily light massage...not a great massage, but relaxing and sexy. Once we established what I was looking for, she quickly stripped down, and WOW...what an amazing bod underneath. perky little B boobs, ripped abs, great ass, and a hot little pouty pussy.

for a reasonable fee, digits, daty,dato, bj and hj were on the menu.

the ending was fantastic, and I would definately return and reccommend.

Have fun guys.

So do you have an e-mail for her so I can book an hour?

where do I go to find her?

I went to Bonne Detente again and had another great experience. This time, was an MP named Shauna. When I went in, she was wearing jeans and a t-shirt with a lab-coat tyoe smock over. She didn't impress much, but I could tell that she had a hot bod under there, so I proceeded.

Once on the table, she gave me a faily light massage...not a great massage, but relaxing and sexy. Once we established what I was looking for, she quickly stripped down, and WOW...what an amazing bod underneath. perky little B boobs, ripped abs, great ass, and a hot little pouty pussy.

Have fun guys.

Guest gagagaga

Bonne Detente

Address : ### rue Saint-Louis

Gatineau, QC

PLEASE DO NOT POST PHONE NUMBERS OR ADDRESS'S ON CERB - YOU CAN PM THEM ONLY PLEASE - Edited by the Mod

Have fun guys.

Glad you had a good time. When I was there I saw Jeniffer. She is middle age , but what a body she has. It is all worthed. I had a blast too.

Forgot to mention that during the Christmas break, was up at Camp Fortune skiing and took your advise Joeblow1969, Jennifer was quite accomondating, and she does have very nice body, excellent all around service, digits,CBJ ..massage was ok..but her service was most mind blowing finish.:lol:

There was another lady there as well, she had a nice body on her as well..don't know her name, but next time she might be called upon.

Thanks Again for the Heads UP:mrgreen:

Have fun guys.

During Xmas, I think there was only Jen, Shauna and Kate (not sure about Kate, she is younger then Jen for sure), Shauna has been there several months if not a year.

Nice place, let's hope they get left alone.

AK

Forgot to mention that during the Christmas break, was up at Camp Fortune skiing and took your advise Joeblow1969, Jennifer was quite accomondating, and she does have very nice body, excellent all around service, digits,CBJ ..massage was ok..but her service was most mind blowing finish.:lol:

There was another lady there as well, she had a nice body on her as well..don't know her name, but next time she might be called upon.

Forget the naughty list Pete - you're on the really naughty list. Good on ya - :smile:

Guest gagagaga

Jennifer is by far the best they have there, but the others are definately good.

glad you had fun

Going back a couple of years at this place. Does anyone remember a MILFy latina that used to work here. She was either Argentinian or Italian. I don't quite remember her name, maybe Carmen? Do any of you guys remember her, and whatever happened to her?

Going back a couple of years at this place. Does anyone remember a MILFy latina that used to work here. She was either Argentinian or Italian. I don't quite remember her name, maybe Carmen? Do any of you guys remember her, and whatever happened to her?

I think you mean Marie-Soleil, she now has her own place: Centre Oceana, listed in Yellow Pages.

I think you mean Marie-Soleil, she now has her own place: Centre Oceana, listed in Yellow Pages.

I don't think so, is Marie-Soleil, latin in some way?

Guest gagagaga

it was definately Marie-Soleil. I used to see her at bonne detente regularly, and I have now gone to her new place a few times....super hot!!! Definately latin.