Who is Ottawa's best Squirter??

Lets get this ball rolling. Who is ottawa's hottest and best squirter? How can squirt a great distance? Stories... Share! Lets see who takes the crown as Ottawa's squirt queen!

Nicolette Vaughan can certainly squirt!!!

I'm dying to see this while I'm in Ottawa! It just sounds so hot. Hope I didn't embarrass you Nicolette. :icon_redface:

I tease Nicolette sometimes by affectionately referring to her as Niagara Nicki.

I know DD Emma is also a squirter as is Chanel Reign.

• Like 1

I have been priviledged to see both Nikki and Chanel squirt. So much fun! A wet t-shirt contest should be the way to see who squirts the furthest!

• Like 3

I have had three women squirt,but one was a gusher and took it in the face. and she screams sweet revenge. Believe me it was fun. My sheets went in the wash. cleaning up after a gusher is harder than a man cumming on a woman's face and least we have some control/

• Like 1

After reading this I think Carrie and I should arrange a squirt party and competition. What does everyone think? Nice place to host and let's the games begin! As many ladies that want to cum, and enjoy some friendly competition.

After reading this I think Carrie and I should arrange a squirt party and competition. What does everyone think? Nice place to host and let's the games begin! As many ladies that want to cum, and enjoy some friendly competition.

How would you ever be able to set the standards as to who the winner would be, considering everyone is "the best" when you're with them.

I totally volunteer to be the target. I'll put a white little tshirt on with a bullseye.. let's see who hits it the hardest and with most accuracy.. booyah!!!

• Like 2

How did I miss this thread?

Laundry. UGH More than I can say. But there is a way to adapt.

Firstly, my mattress has one of those high end mattress covers that they now call bed bug inhibitors (man there was a marketing coup!).

I have my sheets and a comforter, but I dont use my comforter because I know better. What I did was convert 2 duvet covers, into, well, covers. There's nothing in them (I do occasionally slip a couple of baby changing pads in it for longer sessions, but they absorb wonderfully if a towel or body is not handy.

So a playdate will make the Gents towels and facecloth, mine, and the cover into the machine. And any towels that may have been grabbed. Thats it. One is in the laundry and one is always fresh.

As for squirting or gushing, both depend on position and intensity of orgasm imo.

Marathon ejaculation will actually dehydrate me, and I suspect anyone else who squirts. Which is why there is always a beverage for us nearby when we play.

And yes, Nicki is such a sweet squirter! :icon_wink:

• Like 1

Best squirter?

I nominate Emma Alexandra. In addition to her other talents, she can squirt over and over, saturating sheets, comforter, and mattress. A wonderful experience.

Reminiscing makes me want to repeat, soon.

Inglis

Oh man, being with a squirter is high on my bucket list!

The idea of Carrie wearing a wet t-shirt on it for squirting practice has my head spinning... Both of them