Does anyone accept credit cards?

Hi everyone!

Just got back from Vancouver and noticed that there were some SPs that accepted credit cards! What a great idea. It certainly would increase my ability to see people. Does anyone know of any independents or agencies in Ottawa who accept credit cards? Any experience with the process?

Thanks!

Xander

Personally, I prefer the anonymity of paying cash. Not to mention the potential headaches for the agenices / SP's where a customer could claim the card was used fraudently. Not too mention stolen / fake credit cards...

All that being said, I do remember seeing an add for an agency here in town that would take cards, but it escapes me who it was.

Credit for a session, no thanks. I only go out when I have the money in my pocket, or I'd probably double what I now spend.

• Like 1

Another way to use your credit card if the lady doesn't accept them, is to take a cash advance from it. The interest starts from the day you withdraw, but it's minimal if you pay it off when you normally do.

• Like 1

Credit for a session, no thanks. I only go out when I have the money in my pocket, or I'd probably double what I now spend.

Exactly, I only use disposable income for this, no borrowing (even cc) to see a lady. If I don't have the money, I don't see a lady

Another way to use your credit card if the lady doesn't accept them, is to take a cash advance from it. The interest starts from the day you withdraw, but it's minimal if you pay it off when you normally do.

It's a simple way to do the credit card thing but cash still king. But for me, it's still disposable income I use. And I find it strange that you hear guys being worried about discretion, and not wanting to give away private personal information, but then look at using credit cards

RG

Guest L**gh M****e

Hmmmmm....this is interesting as I don't know much about cc online however a bit of common sense here arises as my earlier years as an accountant for a few companies.

CC are always...and I say Always (whether different name, location or SIN, pre-paid or not) are traceable! No discretion on the part of the Hobbyist if you want to remain anonymous....

Personally, as an SP, I will not accept CC because it could be fraud! There's many scandals, predators, etc....I'm more worried about these then the uniform greatest and finest!

I do much research, networking, and compiling of information, and find the old fashion way of things is the best way of a smoother transaction.....lack of a better cliche..."the less info, the better"..these are my thoughts.

Lee xoxo

I accept e-mail money transfers but I don't accept credit cards. The e-mail transfer is anonymous, but the problem with credit cards is that the card holder can issue a stop payment order through the card company. That's not something I want to entertain.

Cash is wonderfully clear and simple.