Hobbiest Personal Life

Hobbiest Lifestye: Are you...  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Hobbiest Lifestye: Are you...

• Married
    • Single
    • Have a Significant Other (GF or BF)

you need more options in the poll..... ie: divorced or dating .... maybe widowed... *shrug* which all fit under single, but single means so many things!!

I was single when I started SPing - I never participated while I was married for 20 years. When I was getting over the "yuk" of separation/divorce, the intimacy without an emotional commitment was ideal for me.

I'm kinda dating now so I consider that I am not single but not "otherwise committed". I do have some treasured relationships with some ladies here which I do not want to let go. Interesting moral dilemma!

I think the ladies love us just the same with or without a SO...my 2 cents:-D

we like you no matter what thats why its anonymous silly....people just ask me all the time so i wanted to get an idea....its interesting.....

kisses,

Emma A

Guest i***k***
i don't think the sp's care if you are single ,married or what ever as long as they make the money

Bingo! Give the man a prize!

Happily single here ;-D Mind you, if I was to find a SO, then I would NOT be doing this. Believe it or not, I am a believer in monogomy.. go figure, considering what I do now eh?:shock:

Happily single here ;-D Mind you, if I was to find a SO, then I would NOT be doing this. Believe it or not, I am a believer in monogomy.. go figure, considering what I do now eh?:shock:

Myself, i also believe in monogamy, that's why I don't do DUO'S

i don't think the sp's care if you are single ,married or what ever as long as they make the money

This poll hunter has nothing to do with making money....its just a curious question....a lot of people assume that the hobbyist community consists of old married men.....well i don't think its true in either case....i don't mind any age or if a person is married or not its just i'm curious...

kisses,

Emma A

ps i have heard of ladies who will not see you if your married.....don't know them just heard of them...lol

Whether you are married, single, dating, divorced or what ever place you are in at the moment; you all need extra loving at times, and come to see us. I sort of think of myself at times as a 'Sex Coach', to help you out with areas you need or may not be getting else where. As a good coach will say, 'Just step up to plate and swing for the stars. Its just a game, so have fun!' Like Emma, it doesn't matter if you are single or not, its all fun to me. I'm not here to take you away from anyone or anybodys family. I am here for the fun, the trill of sex, and all the pleasures I get from each and everyone of you. A good poll though, and one that could be reversed and asked of us SP's!! LOL

I am too happily single as I really enjoy the variety and with a wife or even GF that option would become very difficult to exercise (especially for me because I take outcalls only). However, based on the other poll (where less than 5% of hobbiests are over 60) I should start re-thinking having this option (being single for ever) as it may be more difficult to find SPs once I pass the age of 60 in less than a couple of decades.

Just wanted to say thanks to Cumquat and Emma for this poll ... I'm looking forward to seeing the numbers when more people have had an opportunity to vote.

I am personally a single man, actually I'm a happily divorced man. So for me I just do what I want, and don't have to worry about a significant other finding out. Like it better that way, gives me all the time I want to enjoy my favorite hobby!!! :D

I do know SP's that are far more comfortable seeing married guys, less complications and less babysitting between appointments.

I also am married and have done the marriage thing several times (I know what are you thinking!) However if the choice comes down between the hobby and my marriage, I would still be posting here.

Guest f***2f***

i think we do the ladies a dis-service when we say "they are only interested in the money." this is their livlihood so of course there is an interest in it but like any field of employment or profession there are people who enjoy their work more than others. Those who are here for a fast buck don't stay long.

I like to get paid for my work too but I never hear people say "oh he's just in it for the money." I love my work or I'd find a different line of endeavor...life is too short to be living a drudgery.

I do realize that some women are sps because of financial necessity....i think the really talented sps are here because they like what they do. am i wrong ladies??:grin:

Hear! hear!

The only change I would make is:

I like to get paid 'well' for my work too but I never hear people say

"oh he's just in it for the money."

I do enough job interviews to discount anyone who is in "just for the money". It is the passion for the work which separates the professionals from the mediocre.

Just my 2 cents.

I have been in this hobby for 27 years give or take a month, at times more active than others ...I started after being married about 7 yrs ( yea the 7 yr itch :) and I am still married ... I think it is very safe to say if I had not been in this hobby I would not still be married... Possibly that is another topic

After the new year I have to take a 2 to 3 month break from the hobby to attend to a little surgery :( BUT if that is successful in the early spring I may plan a Orgy to celebrate :)

Loki318

Guest f***2f***
I have been in this hobby for 27 years give or take a month, at times more active than others ...I started after being married about 7 yrs ( yea the 7 yr itch :) and I am still married ... I think it is very safe to say if I had not been in this hobby I would not still be married... Possibly that is another topic

After the new year I have to take a 2 to 3 month break from the hobby to attend to a little surgery :( BUT if that is successful in the early spring I may plan a Orgy to celebrate :)

Loki318

wow you are my twin man!! I'm in a 26 year marriage and quite happy in the relationship but the sex is just not there. I too am having some surgery in jan so may have to take a little break (knee surgery so can't chase you ladies around)...maybe we should plan the same orgy ha ha:mrgreen:

i think we do the ladies a dis-service when we say "they are only interested in the money." this is their livlihood so of course there is an interest in it but like any field of employment or profession there are people who enjoy their work more than others. Those who are here for a fast buck don't stay long.

I like to get paid for my work too but I never hear people say "oh he's just in it for the money." I love my work or I'd find a different line of endeavor...life is too short to be living a drudgery.

I do realize that some women are sps because of financial necessity....i think the really talented sps are here because they like what they do. am i wrong ladies??:grin:

some of us are certainly not in it for just the money....i love what i do, i love the men i see,its more then sex and money for sure...although both are good...lol...but i think i'm addicted to the feeling of being wanted. Kind of like a high when people want to see me...if you know what i mean...i remember back in the "married" days my ex saying noone would ever want you...well buster if you could see me now...lmao...ok sorry got carried away...hehe

Guest f***2f***

Listen baby...I want you bad...you are dynamite!!! When you come back to Ottawa I've got a certain something for you!! ha ha:shock:

I find women r looking for too much in a man. And the SP's give a required service in life. Ask women out can get you rejected. Or they think you want too much or too liile on the first date. Or they want the man to support tem.

An SP' is cheaper than a relationship, by this I mean cost less emotionally and financialy. And less head head games with an SP.

SP doesn't usually care what you look like.

You can be over weight and they don't care.

But most SP's will let u leave with a smile.

Had hope u keep cumming back.:-D:razz: