Really?? I haven't heard anything, although I am kinda on the downlow... does anyone know what the reason was??

We should not let this thread deteriorate into an agency vs independent thing, that has been done lots of times before. Not sure what happened either but I do know that Jason has a hot temper and has done stupid things in the past. As for Terb now that as a new member I am surprised at the amount of moderating on this "more liberated" board. I do believe that the thread was deleted by the moderators. Have not seen or heard anything and quite frankly I could care less about the shenanigans. I am just grateful that the mod has our backs over here and is keeping the nonsens at bay! And clearely some nonsense is not tolerated on either board. I do not beleive the suspension prevents the ladies that are employed by PK from getting acounts and doing there own promotion here on cerb? However this amount of initiative would be a big step in going independent, several of our favourite ladies over the years got their starts with agencies.

sorry dummpy, i didnt really understand the topic (why she got banned) , but you are right, the ladies can create an acount and come here by themselve, the only thing i want to point out is that any lady can get a computer and do her own business, i dont understand why they choose to be with agency (especially with low rates like that) .

There are a few reasons why some ladies choose an agency rather than being an independent. I have personally been trying to assist a SP here on Cerb that originally was with an agency which treated her poorly and took advantage of her. but when she attempted to go independent,she did not have a suitable place to offer incalls such as having roomates or whatnot and with not enough cash or having credit cards to secure hotel rooms or appartments in advance, makes it hard to succeed. Also, some ladies feel that they need an agency for security reasons. She went from an agency to being independent, and now back to an agency. Trying to go independent with little cash upfront and having clients cancel half of their appointments when you front the cash for a proper place to host, really can hurt you financially.

Just my personal thoughts through experience. Not trying to agrue, just trying to state my opinion.

Guest i***k***
There are a few reasons why some ladies choose an agency rather than being an independent. I have personally been trying to assist a SP here on Cerb that originally was with an agency which treated her poorly and took advantage of her. but when she attempted to go independent,she did not have a suitable place to offer incalls such as having roomates or whatnot and with not enough cash or having credit cards to secure hotel rooms or appartments in advance, makes it hard to succeed. Also, some ladies feel that they need an agency for security reasons. She went from an agency to being independent, and now back to an agency. Trying to go independent with little cash upfront and having clients cancel half of their appointments when you front the cash for a proper place to host, really can hurt you financially.

Just my personal thoughts through experience. Not trying to agrue, just trying to state my opinion.

Or her no showing on her clients :) Being an indy does take organization.

I don't wish to turn this into agency versus independent either, but I have used both and frequently spoken to agency girls about why they prefer working for an agency rather and the answer is almost unanimous. The agency girls are mostly new to business, so they enjoy the protection and drivers they receive with an agency. The agency also saves them plenty of time as they do advertising on their behalf. I have had beautiful girls from agencies at a very reasonable donations.

Guest i***k***
yes and if she would create a profile by herself on cerb i am sure she would have a great clientele and could charge more without having to share her hard earned money!!

Why would I want her to charge more again?

Or her no showing on her clients :) Being an indy does take organization.

I agree with you totally, i'm sure that is the case with a lot of ladies going independent. But, the SP i am talking about had a great rep here on Cerb, and has been recommended well by all of the senior members here, But unfortunately, every lady has different financial issues, especially the students trying to make it through many years of schooling.

Guest i***k***
I agree with you totally, i'm sure that is the case with a lot of ladies going independent. But, the SP i am talking about had a great rep here on Cerb, and has been recommended well by all of the senior members here, But unfortunately, every lady has different financial issues, especially the students trying to make it through many years of schooling.

Yup the lady I'm talking about has a great rep on Cerb and has been recommended well by senior members. :)

I'm still a little bitter about it...

Yup the lady I'm talking about has a great rep on Cerb and has been recommended well by senior members. :)

I'm still a little bitter about it...

Geez, maybe we are talking the same girl. This argument can go on and on and on....

I agree with you totally, i'm sure that is the case with a lot of ladies going independent.

It can go both ways. I have seen independents going back to agency too. It is not all about earning more money to some. Protection and convenience (services such as driver and hotel room and advertising all provided to them by some agencies) are more important to some.

It can go both ways. I have seen independents going back to agency too. It is not all about earning more money to some. Protection and convenience (services such as driver and hotel room and advertising all provided to them by some agencies) are more important to some.

well said. I totally agree. The perks the agencies promise and or offer can mean alot to a lady.

Agencies..Indie..whatever a girl is comfortable with...I do however believe that agencies should not use CL and/or free boards to advert when they are clearly being paid for advertising.....Now I'm not saying this about anyone or agency..just a thought.....

Why make a post that someone has been banned without at least providing a summary of the reason? What exactly are we supposed to discuss? How we don't know anything?

Why make a post that someone has been banned without at least providing a summary of the reason? What exactly are we supposed to discuss? How we don't know anything?

On the other board she said she was banned for 6 months because she said something about another sp don't know what it was or who it was about that is pretty much what I remember.

I hope this helps at least a bit.

Kisses Tracey...

I have warned Jessica (PK) many times for starting fights with other ladies on the board (They have been suspended in the past for this already once). The last time I warned them and suspended them I made it very clear that if they do it again here I would ban them for 6 months.

She did it again the other day by posting a nasty comment to someone's profile saying - Watch out guys this girl ripped off PK when she worked for us so she will rip you off (and naming some other ladies names as well).

Another member brought this to my attention right after it was posted so the post was removed and the profile messages are NOW ALL moderated because of this (You can thank Jessica and one other idiot the posted nasty stuff on two other SP's profile messages for that).

Maybe without the support of cerb for 6 months she will realize how valuable her membership is here and that she too must follow the rules and refrain from causing problems. Hopefully she will come back in a more civil manner and not cause problems for me and others.

I tried to be VERY fair with her as many of the guys here love the women who work for PK but they must follow the SAME RULES as everyone else.

I have told them time and time again that if they want to "Call someone out" (as she seams to really like to do) that they better find somewhere else to do it and not use CERB as a place for this behavior. I don't care if one of the ladies ripped them off - that has NOTHING to do with this site and just because she has a personal vendetta against this lady she has NO RIGHT to come on this site and call her out in public and cause a problem for me. I am sure none of the other members care to hear about this either.

WHY PEOPLE GET BANNED

When someone is banned from the board it is because they broke the rules. I usually give 1 warning and then up to 3 infractions depending on the severity and circumstances. After the first 3 infractions they are banned for at least 3 weeks, if they come back on the site after the suspension and do the same thing again I usually ban them permanently but at this time it is only a 6 month ban but this will be the VERY last time as next time it will be a permanent ban for them as I am fed up with it. If when I give them the initial warning or a infraction if they reply back with a big "Screw You" letter to me I simply remove them at that point immediately as they are obviously a little mentally challenged.

No one has a right to slander or fight with any other member on this site. I will NOT tolerate it and it does not matter WHO the member is that is causing the problem or how well that member is liked.

I did happen upon that post on the SP's wall, I thought it odd at the time... I agree with MOD's remark ' why people get banned'. I post on cerb because it is a safe space for all Sp's. Personal issue need to be just that, PERSONAL.

Catfights, rude comments and other such aggressive nature should not be tolerated.

Thanks Paige. I appreciate the support. If you ever come across a post like that just let me know as I can miss them and I remove them when I do find them.

Enjoy..is being with Paige,I know she has had me climbing her walls...sorry to get off topic..but could not help myself:mrgreen:

I did happen upon that post on the SP's wall, I thought it odd at the time... I agree with MOD's remark ' why people get banned'. I post on cerb because it is a safe space for all Sp's. Personal issue need to be just that, PERSONAL.

Catfights, rude comments and other such aggressive nature should not be tolerated.