Rmt Vs Erotic Massage

Hi cerbies,

I have been in Ottawa for a while and I'm almost done my school to be an RMT. The 26th of april 2012 i will be a RMT with insurance receipe available.

Alot of men go see MP`s :) I would like to know what you are looking for in your sessions with an MP ? What do you pay attention to when you are in the session with the attendant. Basically what is the perfect session for you that will make you come back for more? :)

I think it's a thing that will help us ladies alot. And i want to try new stuff and see how It works.

I'm not sure about retiring from been an mp, or should i do both? Be an Rmt and an Mp at the same time ?

I hope you will help me by giving me some ideas which will help me make my decision in April.

Thanks in advance xoxo

I'm not sure about retiring from been an mp, or should i do both? Be an Rmt and an Mp at the same time ?

I hope you will help me by giving me some ideas which will help me make my decision in April.

You will have a bit of a problem here, you cannot offer insurance receipts if you do anything remotely sexual during your sessions. You will have to be very careful about keeping the two aspects of massage completely separate from each other. Preferably you should practice your RMT sessions at a totally different location and at different times than your MA sessions. You shouldn't even use the same name. I've known ladies in the past who have maintained totally separate practices, one for RMT, one for MA. They won't even allow the same customers to see them in different capacities: if a customer is sees them as an MA, they aren't allowed to see them as an RMT.

However, if your training as an RMT has improved your MA skills, then using those techniques will only be an asset. It's good for your advertising to be known as an "RMT-like massage provider", but as long as you never offer insurance receipts you're fine.

• Like 2

You will have a bit of a problem here, you cannot offer insurance receipts if you do anything remotely sexual during your sessions. You will have to be very careful about keeping the two aspects of massage completely separate from each other. Preferably you should practice your RMT sessions at a totally different location and at different times than your MA sessions. You shouldn't even use the same name. I've known ladies in the past who have maintained totally separate practices, one for RMT, one for MA. They won't even allow the same customers to see them in different capacities: if a customer is sees them as an MA, they aren't allowed to see them as an RMT.

However, if your training as an RMT has improved your MA skills, then using those techniques will only be an asset. It's good for your advertising to be known as an "RMT-like massage provider", but as long as you never offer insurance receipts you're fine.

I never said i would be providing those services in the same place :) It wont be at the Angels Touch. I will provide erotic massage at angels and RMT at my place.

I already set up a massage room only for RMT massage. Also I dont mind having the same clients coming to see me. I expect them to be discreet and professional if they come see me for some massage fun or for RMT massage.

But thanks for letting me know :) I still hope to hear some more idea for my session!

:D

Hi cerbies,

I have been in Ottawa for a while and I'm almost done my school to be an RMT. The 26th of april 2012 i will be a RMT with insurance receipe available.

Alot of men go see MP`s :) I would like to know what you are looking for in your sessions with an MP ? What do you pay attention to when you are in the session with the attendant. Basically what is the perfect session for you that will make you come back for more? :)

I think it's a thing that will help us ladies alot. And i want to try new stuff and see how It works.

Thanks in advance xoxo

Yeah, never to the two shall meet (RMT and MA/MP). Once you are a member of the College of Registered Massage Therapist you are bound by their ethics. If you took courses anything like I did, a considerable amount of time and material was with regard to draping and how not to arouse the client and how to quickly handle this if this does occur. CMTO does have a strict code of ethics and if they became aware of anything outside them you could be subject to discipline and have your RMT status revoked. I know this as I was a member but never did practice, I took the course and on completion became an RMT, well kind of by "accident" many years ago. Yes, it was a LOT of work and a LOT of time, money and effort but to me it was fun and something totally unrelated to my line of work at the time. It seemed that every year the annual fee went up and as had no intention of ever earning a living as an RMT I eventually didn't renew.

I know how much work it is to become an RMT having done it and I'd hate to see that wasted so please be ever so careful there.

There is (or was in my day, some years ago now) even a lot of resentment within the RMTs towards anyone that would offer a massage and not be an RMT, and as you must know a massage provider that does not know what they are doing can do a lot of harm (a lot more harm than good) and make an old injury much worse.

Yeah, never to the two shall meet (RMT and MA/MP). Once you are a member of the College of Registered Massage Therapist you are bound by their ethics. If you took courses anything like I did, a considerable amount of time and material was with regard to draping and how not to arouse the client and how to quickly handle this if this does occur. CMTO does have a strict code of ethics and if they became aware of anything outside them you could be subject to discipline and have your RMT status revoked. I know this as I was a member but never did practice, I took the course and on completion became an RMT, well kind of by "accident" many years ago. Yes, it was a LOT of work and a LOT of time, money and effort but to me it was fun and something totally unrelated to my line of work at the time. It seemed that every year the annual fee went up and as had no intention of ever earning a living as an RMT I eventually didn't renew.

I know how much work it is to become an RMT having done it and I'd hate to see that wasted so please be ever so careful there.

There is (or was in my day, some years ago now) even a lot of resentment within the RMTs towards anyone that would offer a massage and not be an RMT, and as you must know a massage provider that does not know what they are doing can do a lot of harm (a lot more harm than good) and make an old injury much worse.

I understand what u means :) I know all about the draping & ethic stuff. Thanks everyone for letting me know all this...

but my point with this thread was for more idea for my nude session :) and at the same time let everyone know that i will be an rmt really soon. but those 2 side are completely different and are in 2 different location :)

i should i made 2 differents post hehe :) sorry about that confusion.

So any idea for my nude session ?

Lets get back to the question being asked, what does the client want in a session with an SP. The ethics about being an RMT is something that Katrine understands and will sort out in the future.

What do I want, and I will express this in terms of an older gentleman, number one I want a good massage, and nude or not I just like to relax and enjoy a good relaxing massage for I would say the first 60-70% of the time, maybe a little bit of chat. Sure, I've always liked hopping in the shower with the masseuse to start, great way to get acquainted, but then just lay back and enjoy. At the later part of the massage I don't need the continued simulation of a body slide, but a fairly progressive tease to finish. I like a lady that is comfortable with being touched and caressed during this part of the massage. Every once in a while I like to get her to get up on the table and I give her a real massage.

Just a few ideas, it varies one lady to the next, one session to the next, and I guess that it would equate in SP terms to GFE.

• Like 2

Guest s**nflute

If you are going to work on each side of the fence, as Whiteman pointed out you will need to be a double agent with secret identities.

Seeing your client as a MA and as RMT can get in deep do do if one of the RMT clients reports you to the Board.

If you are going to work on each side of the fence, as Whiteman pointed out you will need to be a double agent with secret identities.

Seeing your client as a MA and as RMT can get in deep do do if one of the RMT clients reports you to the Board.

Yes and I hope Katrine didn't get the wrong idea from my caution. In my time as an RMT the College of Registered Massage Therapists including most all of their members (i.e. other RMTs with the possible exception of me and a few others) were constantly scanning and looking everywhere for this because of their resentment towards, and issues with, anyone that would not be a "professional" like them.

Having said that I know there is considerable interest in this! The question has often been asked by someone looking for an RMT that offers what an RMT can't. If she can find her way with this then she will have a most lucrative business with lots of interest and the world will beat a path to her door. And in my opinion as someone that did the full, hard, long and expensive course is that she deserves great praise and congratulations for becoming an RMT. In my "professional" opinion there is absolutely nothing wrong with this and everything right about it as long as the client is clear who they are seeing and what they are getting. Unfortunately, it does require being a secret double agent and this should not be the case.

As for ideas (the real question) I guess I'd have lots; becoming an RMT quite literally changed my life in so many ways. While I was taught how not to get the client aroused, by extension I then knew just how to get the client aroused :) So many people need an RMT and also enjoy seeing an MA and combining the two, I say yes! I hope this is finally possible.

I wish you nothing but success with this Katrine, you are to be congratulated for your achievement.

I recognize what you are saying backrubman but I'm certain that there would be problems if the services were perceived to be mixed - especially by the insurance companies covering a portion of the receipted services.

I recognize what you are saying backrubman but I'm certain that there would be problems if the services were perceived to be mixed - especially by the insurance companies covering a portion of the receipted services.

Couldn't agree more with what you say, I was an RMT and I know how picky (not the right word for sure but it will do) they are. That said, even if (heaven forbid) her registration is revoked by some so called do good-ers, she can still keep the diploma (they can't take that away from her) and she'll still get lots of extra business (not covered by insurance) as the sexy version will sell better than the insurance covered RMT version. In fact she'll take away lots of business from RMTs that are bound by the canons of ethics and this is why they will do their best to take her down if they find out.

I checked her web site and reviews and to say I am impressed is an understatement. Yes, until now every time some asks about an RMT that offers something more the answer is always no; she has been cautioned as to the hazards, appears to understand and accept them and wants to break new ground and I say it's about time and can only admire her for this. The world needs it change it's attitude here and I can only hope the time is right.

• Like 1

As for ideas (the real question) I guess I'd have lots; becoming an RMT quite literally changed my life in so many ways. While I was taught how not to get the client aroused, by extension I then knew just how to get the client aroused :) So many people need an RMT and also enjoy seeing an MA and combining the two, I say yes! I hope this is finally possible.

Too bad you're not a chick, otherwise you'd have been quite popular around here. :)

By the way, do those arousal techniques (or anti-arousal, whatever the case), work only on men, or can you use them on women too?

Actually, I've picked up various techniques from various MA's that I've seen over the years, and I've offered reverse massages to them. I've found that doing something learned from one MA on another MA, causes them to just melt (in a good way). They begin expecting and wanting me to massage them on later visits. Creates a more relaxed and equal relationship between us too afterwards.

Thx you guys!!! I need a good RMT massage now. Can some one pm me and give me some awesome reviews of places.

• Like 2

Guest s**nflute
Couldn't agree more with what you say, I was an RMT and I know how picky (not the right word for sure but it will do) they are. That said, even if (heaven forbid) her registration is revoked by some so called do good-ers, she can still keep the diploma (they can't take that away from her) and she'll still get lots of extra business (not covered by insurance) as the sexy version will sell better than the insurance covered RMT version. In fact she'll take away lots of business from RMTs that are bound by the canons of ethics and this is why they will do their best to take her down if they find out.

I checked her web site and reviews and to say I am impressed is an understatement. Yes, until now every time some asks about an RMT that offers something more the answer is always no; she has been cautioned as to the hazards, appears to understand and accept them and wants to break new ground and I say it's about time and can only admire her for this. The world needs it change it's attitude here and I can only hope the time is right.

IMHO in summary what everyone is saying, you work only one side of the fence otherwise you are toast as a RMT. May you go forward with God's speed......

One of my associates is an MD who has opted out of public payments. All of his practice if privately paid. He makes 400% what a regular MD makes. But he cannot practice in Canada or participate in insurance plans etc. His colleagues shun him as well as envy the income and freedom. The challenge is not demand from clients it is jealousy of peers. Good luck but be careful.