Amy

Avg. of 41 Recommendations

Guest kkottawa
Looks like a GB may be shaping up!!

I'm in! :-P

Met Amy twice.

After the first visit left completely confused:

- What a hell happened in there?

Had to go for another visit to try and understand it better. This time around arrived to a conclusion that she is just a natural born for this profession. It is her calling. She is natural.

No limits to what can happen when you're alone in the room with this girl. I'm going back for more!

I must say I've seen Amy a couple of times and she's beginning to become addictive. All the comments are true, she is one of best in Ottawa as well as her friend Leanna. While I don't think she needs to do anything to improve her appearance, I can't wait to see her new look with her hair extensions.

There is no downside to a date with Amy. She has a totally amazing spinner body. Look up spinner in the dicktionary and you will see her perfect naked picture. Gorgeous face and smile. As noted by others, the pictures on the Web don't really come close. Amy looks quite a bit like Courtney Cummz, only even hotter.

Amy has a very switched-on attitude - warm, friendly, up-front, knows how to tailor her talents to your needs, but not in a phony way, seriously enthusiastic without being the least bit slutty, but with a very knowing kinky edge. Total satisfaction guaranteed and the price is more than right.

Get her to model her new peel-off jeans for you. Just the sight of her butt in them will get the most dysfunctional dick hard in no time.

Now if only she were into multi-player games. . . (sigh!) - lol. But in a group of two, she's pretty hard to beat.

Guest kkottawa

Get her to model her new peel-off jeans for you. Just the sight of her butt in them will get the most dysfunctional dick hard in no time.

Now if only she were into multi-player games. . . (sigh!) - lol. But in a group of two, she's pretty hard to beat.

Those "jeans" are tight...literally! Good find man! She still had them on when I came in and words cannot express...I mean...fit every little curve of her tanned little body...(sigh!)

You should see her in what I brought ;)

So today was round 3 for me...and she keeps going above and beyond my wildest expectations. She has a mind as nasty as mine and she really loves what she does. I don't think there's anything that's not on the menu.

Book early, and treat her well gentlemen.

K

You should see her in what I brought ;)

Are you talking about the teeny-tiny little silver bathing thong thingys? Make me want to book a trip to Cuba when she goes there just to see them being used "in the rough", "au naturelle", et fucking cetra. Hot gift dude!

Guest kkottawa
Are you talking about the teeny-tiny little silver bathing thong thingys? Make me want to book a trip to Cuba when she goes there just to see them being used "in the rough", "au naturelle", et fucking cetra. Hot gift dude!

Ya, that's it :) and there is much tinier on the way ;)

And ditto the Cuba thing...

K

Ya, that's it :) and there is much tinier on the way ;)

And ditto the Cuba thing...

K

Tinier? I'll bring my microscope next time. lol

Guest kkottawa

If you haven't checked her out yet, I have 3 words for you:

Every.

Last.

Drop.

She rocked my day - real fun to be with. Great find guys. I don't know what made me see her that late despite great recommendations.

Super GFE!!!

You will find out her schedules in Ottawa schedules and announcements,pictures are on her personal profile.

One of the highlights of my visit to your city is meeting Amy. She is really there to please you. Ottawa is lucky to have her here. She gives 101%. Looking forward to my next visit.

I had the pleasure of meeting Amy in February this year and she was a breath of fresh ass sorry I mean air. We had only talked to each other on the computer before our meeting and she was sweet, as she tried to schedule a time for our encounter to please me. When I called her at our set time she sounded so happy to hear my voice and was ready to see me.

When I knocked on the door she opened it while standing behind it, I could not wait to see this beauty. As the door closed my eyes had to get used to the difference in lighting and only after a few seconds did I adjust. What a wonderful view all assembled in such a small package, she is only 5'2" and I stand at 6'2". I had just bought her flowers and offered them to her she was all happy nobody ever got me flowers before she said ( come on guys lets spoil this girl she is worth it )

We walked towards the bed and asked me some questions that are personal so I will not say them here. :oops: She liked the way I was dressed ( dressed to kill she said, I think ).

We had some small talked and she cuddled with me on the bed and we slowly removed our clothes all while some lfk and then some dfk, Amy you are a great kisser. She was playing with my sex (sorry everyone I don't have a name for my penis like all you guys ) which had been hard since I walked in the room. Amy was anxious to put her lips at work on me and she showed it very well. I was touching her body all over she as the smoothest tanned skin( ready to go down south ) and wanted to remove her little bit of clothing she had on.

Amy wanted me to remove her bra like it was my birthday gift, it has a bow in the back, I'm sure some of you guys seen it, very nice touch. And then came the time for those cute little panties, Oh. I took my time with those inspecting every inch of that butt what a sight. My tongue was all over her like a fat kid on a sweet candy. She is very responsive to nipple licking as she did not want me to lick one without licking the other just as much.

We got in the 69 position and I tasted the nectar from her love canal ( delicious ) then moved to the dato, very responsive there also. Amy was focused on the girth of my little guy and she started looking for some bigger covers in her purse. Thank god she said I only have two of them, she covered JIM all while playing with the twins ( Ok heres the name for my sex organ ). We engaged in cowgirl position and reverse CG she moans in pleasure and says break me in half take me from behind so in no time she is on all four on the bed and I'm standing behind with a view, unbelievable she is tight in this position.

:bddog:

I have always wanted to do 69:69: in the stand up position and Amy allowed me to try it ( I'm a solid man and all muscles lets say she trusted me, not for everyone guys, and she is so small she says 110 lbs and I say 98 lbs) We are in this position about 5 minutes.

I'm a one sog type of guy so I take my time and make things last but in this position I don't last long and told her so we changed position and she is now on her knees and I'm standing on the bed with a bbbjtc, my knees start to shake as I'm getting week from all the work out. I'm so rested now that I forgot all of my stress and Amy and I just lay on the bed in each others arm and we go back to small talk.

She is not a clock watcher but I glanced at the clock and noticed I had about 7 minutes left here and asked her if I could take a shower ( I'm A clean freak don't judge me ) and she joined but did not want me to wet her hair, it's all good to me. Guys if you want to see something sexy just watch Amy in the shower with the water flowing over her luscious body, what a sight ):-P

I'm already to go and the next guy calls on time for is turn to see her and I leave with a big kiss and give her a gum ( gift from me ) she seen in my personal hygiene kit.

She is a definite repeat for me.

Thanks Amy

PS Happy Valentine and Happy birthday ( Feb. 21 st )

Guest kkottawa

For anyone who saw Amy this past Tuesday, you might have already seen this, and I don't know if she will bring it every day but she now has a pair of shiny black pvc knee high lace up 6" platform boots and 2 sets of Wicked Weasels (457...look that up). Black and yellow.

I highly recommend requesting that. Especially the black.

You won't be disappointed. Promise ;)

K

Ya got a peak at the WWW gear nice! Thanks K, at this rate we will have fully decked out in the finest threads around :)

OMG. Luv that stuff. I am a 518 (455 in a pinch) fan with a white crop top.

Never knew WW existed.

You guys are holding out on me!

There should be a school for this!

• Like 1

Thank You Guys for ALL my gifts.. I cnt wait to wear them for you!! Iv made a new account ..& am no longer working wit Leanna..I have gone Independent.. :wink:

Guest justjohn
Thank You Guys for ALL my gifts.. I cnt wait to wear them for you!! Iv made a new account ..& am no longer working wit Leanna..I have gone Independent.. :wink:

Glad to see you went Indy Amy ,and hope to see you again very soon I need my fix lol your like a drug very addicting

Glad to see you start to charge what you are really worth. You were a bargain before. Still are for what you offer, which is lots.

How to write a recommendation for someone with the qualities of a goddess? How to begin to capture every feeling, every emotion, every detail, everything running through my mind? Help me for I (Seymour) am <insert expletive> crazy! Her words.

The secret is out, I have seen Amy. The first time we met she stunned me with her beauty. I was later to realize she has an amazing personality, charm, witt and a great sense of humor. She is such a giving person it is easy to see how easily one can get caught up in her charm.

Since our first meeting, I have been secretly pining for her presence. We exchanged a few emails and I was obviously glad to hear from her and know she was doing well.

On another occasion we decided this was going to be a bit of a celebration, well OK, I did as I surprised her with a late birthday celebration of sorts. We'll keep those details private but let's just say we both left feeling it was both our birthdays. WOW.

Back to the future, I happen to be having a day off work and talk about dumb luck, I walked out of the shower and low and behold noticed Amy was around today. Hmm - my lucky day. So a few emails later we schedule a last minute date.

I arrive to be greeted by my goddess, dressed in a very attractive schoolgirl outfit. Solid top, checkered skirt, matching tights and heels. Good lord. Finally we are together again and the fireworks start. I could not help but take my goddess into my arms and kiss her. Time seemed frozen as nothing else mattered. We were together, united after what felt like eternity.

I almost dropped the gifts I brought for her and her friend Sexy Brooke (Hi Sexy Brooke)! - my goddess I'm becoming inebriated.

She smiles at me, wiping the lipstick off my lips and cheek, but I was not bothered, I was with my goddess and nothing else mattered.

I join her lying side by side on the bed, holding, hugging her, thankful to have this moment, we continue kissing, dressed, totally caught up in the moment trying to get re-acquainted, physically, cerebral. Till she undoes my belt buckle and says, "take it off". God who am I to say no. As I helped her slowly remove her top, she wiggled out of it then arched her back to allow me to undo the clasp on her bra. In one swoop it was off to reveal her amazing form.

I'm getting this too I say, as I helped her wiggle free out of the skirt and some very sexy undies. (Thong of the day and wicked weasel followers - drool).

The tights stay, the heels stay. "What about you" she says, I reach down to kiss her once more, and whisper in her ear that I got it covered.

As we progressed through our afternoon dance routines, we built up a fine sweat, wet a few bedspreads, made a lot of noise and had a breathtaking time, cause nothing else mattered.

For over an hour time stood still and I felt like we were the only two people left on the planet. Was this a session, was it an experience, I don't know but what I do know is the gods were certainly in our favor. Goddess I don't know what hit me, but I'm glad you're back.

One parting comment for you readers - I like the physical moments Amy and I share. Don't think I'm shallow. Amy is captivating in and out of the bedroom. Treat her with respect. She is kind enough to show me some insight into her personality and her psyche. I can't help but be <insert expletive> crazy about you Amy! Why, cause that's what happens when one meets a goddess.

For these special moments goddess, nothing else matters

Welcome back my goddess. You take my breath away!

Seymour

Bravo, I commend you on a wonderful review.

Good thing you had the day off work. :smile:

A great vid by the way.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.