Where are all the ladies that know how to wear a hoodie?

Without a doubt, one of the sexiest looks is a woman who knows how to drive a guy crazy wearing a hoodie.

Where are all you ladies?

I'm not so much a guy that's into lingerie but the girl next door look I find to be really hot. Guys, would you kick either of these women out of bed for eating crackers?

picture.php?albumid=4579&pictureid=29582

picture.php?albumid=4579&pictureid=29584

Guest ****ven

I love rocking out in a hoody and skivvies! Think i feel a photo shoot coming on ;)

The only time you'll catch me wearing a hoodie is when I want to go incognito like to and from work wearing yoga pants, a pair of big sunglasses, wet hair and no makeup. Does that count as sexy? LMAO!

• Like 2

Sami, I think there's always a good reason for a photo shoot. Would love to see your curves enhanced wearing a cute 'n' sexy hoodie!

Nicollete, you never know what just might appeal to some men. One man's meat is another man's poison. Lululemon yoga pants, sunglasses, wet hair, no makeup, and a hoodie would cause me to turn my head if I saw a nice looking woman dressed that way. I'm sure you know how visual men are, and long wet hair has an erotic appeal for me as it has that 'just got out of the shower' look. Sunglasses too, say no more! :icon_biggrin:

I love rocking out in a hoody and skivvies! Think i feel a photo shoot coming on ;)

The only time you'll catch me wearing a hoodie is when I want to go incognito like to and from work wearing yoga pants, a pair of big sunglasses, wet hair and no makeup. Does that count as sexy? LMAO!

Guest S**a*Q

I'm a girl next door type, kinda.

"New Girl Next Door Girl Version 2.0"

NOW WITH MORE TATTOOS!!!

*(I like to rock the jeans and tshirt, or hoodie if my house is cold. I usually put on a matching bra and panty set or something, to be a little more girlee!)

This is a big reason why I tend to prefer outcalls to incalls. For the sake of discretion the ladies will always show up at my door dressed casually which I think is SO much sexier than wearing next to nothing. (although some lingerie is pretty damn appealing to the eyes too). I've always felt that lingerie is something best reserved for strip clubs or people in a committed relationship who want to get a little adventurous.

I find that when I show up at a lady's and she's all decked out in sexy, revealing lingerie (or sometimes just a towel) that it kind of takes away from part of the fantasy aspect of this hobby. When dressed casually it helps to kind of fantasize that this is NOT a SP/Client thing and that this is some stranger and we just met in the supermarket or some such thing earlier in the day :D

Even when the clothes stay on it's incredibly exciting and sexy. It's only happened to me once where I had an SP over and her clothes stayed on the whole time while we got down n' dirty. Only her jacket came off. It was never discussed that her clothes stay on or anything....it just sort of played out that way. And let me tell you....holy hotness! Don't get me wrong I love the sight of a beautiful naked woman as much as the next guy....but something about doing it with our clothes on just adds to that spontaneous/stranger fantasy aspect which I find extremely sexy.

I even once got a dance from a stripper who was fully clothed. She had just shown up and hadn't had a chance to change yet. So she gave me a lapdance in her jeans and sweater (the sweater came off but the jeans stayed on). Many guys would think this sounds like a rip off but I found it incredibly sexy. It felt like I was getting a dance not from a stripper but from a woman patron of the club. Of course forking over the bills at the end of the dance kind of shattered that illusion :p ...but while it was happening....my oh my!

I guess I could always just tell a lady that I would prefer she dress casually when I come to see her...but somehow it always slips my mind to mention it until I'm there.

And yes, hoodies are extremely sexy....I've never given it much thought but now that you mention it....yeah....definitely a fan of the hoodie look.

Additional Comments:

And Sara you can be my girl next door/ girl upstairs/ girl downstairs/ or girl in my immediate vicinity any day of the week! ;)

I have to say YES! I know and understand women like to look their very best and many men like them to be dressed just so. I think however, if you can accept that some men are attracted to a woman that is dressed up and wearing lots of makeup then you have to accept that some men are equally impressed by and attracted to natural beauty that doesn't have to be hidden behind makeup (or fancy apparel). Even a defect that might otherwise get covered is beautiful because of it's honesty (to me).

Hoodies are sexy!

• Like 1

I have a gf who goes apeshit over guys in baseball caps.. she's also a very sporty girl herself..being an aerobics instructor and soccer player.. so I guess i get it.. however You'd totally have to request a hoodie to answer the door for this girl. I would never do this unless requested!

When I wear a hoodie I get mistaken for a teenage boy. (And I wear a lot of hoodies.)

That's not a bad thing, though. I really like the way I look in them, and androgyny becomes me. They're not my usual SP-ing attire though, and I would only wear one of it was requested.

I find a girl wearing a ball cap with her hair in a ponytail through the back adjustment hole to be rather sexy. Must have something to do with with ease of access to the neckline and ears which I like to kiss and lick...

• Like 2

I agree very much with this thread. Lingerie does always mean sexy but isn't the only turn on. The "I don't know exactly how beautiful I am" often attracts guys more than high heel lingerie.... of course I can't speak for everyone and it also depends on the mood. In my opinion, wear girl next door clothes with sexy as @#$% lingerie underneath = ultimate tease... Again this is just me. Many guys would agree...I hope.

I find a girl wearing a ball cap with her hair in a ponytail through the back adjustment hole to be rather sexy. Must have something to do with with ease of access to the neckline and ears which I like to kiss and lick...

Then you would very much appreciate my casual summer look; flip flops, surfer shorts, a t-shirt, a baseball cap

with the pony tail going through the back and lip gloss- on my own time only unless requested by my gentleman ;)

I also love wearing hoodies on cooler summer evenings...

• Like 4

Gabriella, I would most certainly appreciate your casual summer look and find it very arousing at the same time.

It was a beautiful summer day with only one small dark cloud in the sky and I thought to myself, please rain upon this beautiful woman before me. Well then the little cloud burst and and soaked the lovely female in front of me, it was a sight to behold as she was not wearing a bra or panties and her clothing seductively hugged her beautiful female form.

:icon_biggrin: :icon_wink:

picture.php?albumid=532&pictureid=8208

Then you would very much appreciate my casual summer look; flip flops, surfer shorts, a t-shirt, a baseball cap

with the pony tail going through the back and lip gloss- on my own time only unless requested by my gentleman ;)

I also love wearing hoodies on cooler summer evenings...

It's the lady that makes the outfit, not the outfit that makes the lady. And a dress and high heels, or jeans and a hoodie, or sweats, or shorts and a tee-shirt, etc etc etc, it's all good

But maybe now we know why the wolf was a little randy over red riding hood...she filled out the hood nicely

RG

Monica-Bellucci-as-Little-Red-Riding-Hood-640x909.jpg

You took the words right out of my mouth!

About why it's so sexy. You don't think it has something to do with control? ;)

I like all kinds of looks on women, and high-femme lingerie or dresses are great!

Especially if the girl feels hot in it. More power to you, and I won't complain!

But I really, really like queer, cuddly, cozy, curvy girls in hoodies. Or sneakers. Or punk pigtails. Or a t-shirt with no bra.

Yes please.

Without a doubt, one of the sexiest looks is a woman who knows how to drive a guy crazy wearing a hoodie.

Where are all you ladies?

I'm not so much a guy that's into lingerie but the girl next door look I find to be really hot. Guys, would you kick either of these women out of bed for eating crackers?

picture.php?albumid=4579&pictureid=29582

picture.php?albumid=4579&pictureid=29584

I love wearing hoodies I actually look very sexxy in them lol I also feel a photo shoot coming on ;) xo

Oh yeh hoodies can be great!

stock-photo-11582325-sexy-woman-in-hoodie-and-sunglasses.jpg

But truly like RG it is the woman and not the outfit. A beautiful and confident woman is just that...Beautiful and Confident. And I like the diversity of seeing them in sexy lingerie, all formal dressed up, and casual in yoga pants too. Baseball cap and pony tail is another look to itself.

I too am an outcall guy most of the time and love when my favourite lady shows up in simple jeans and shirt. Have to see if she owns a hoodie. Hehe. Cub

The one girl that comes to my mind, is the exotic Kianna. Imagine those cheeks, long flowing hair and lips peering out from under a hoodie. Oh, she can round out a pair of yoga pants nicely too!

(with permission)

picture.php?albumid=4597&pictureid=29495

Ohhh...be still my heart!!

The one girl that comes to my mind, is the exotic Kianna. Imagine those cheeks, long flowing hair and lips peering out from under a hoodie. Oh, she can round out a pair of yoga pants nicely too!

(with permission)

picture.php?albumid=4597&pictureid=29495

Guest k***na

The one thing Im most comfortable in is a Hoodie:) forget about wearing panties!

Tight Hoodies, Loose ones, long hoodies, short ones, Daytime hoodies, Night-time hoodies...Love them and wear them all:)

Guest cl****ald***ge

I've worn many hoodies in my time and did turn a few heads, love a man with a different taste :)

I think by the responses many opportunities await :)