Happy Holidays

Season's Greetings to y'all for whichever festivity you celebrate. May you all have the opportunity to relax and enjoy some quality down time with family and friends over the next few days. Be Happy, safe and warm, but most important of all be sure to be naughty :)

cowboyxmas.jpg

Guest i***k***

Happy Holidays Cowboy! Thanks for your on-going efforts advertising the fakery and lies out there. I personally appreciate it.

Posted via Mobile Device

Thank-you Cowboy, and may everyone have wonderful days filled with much companionship, chatting, music, and a white snow filled Christmas.

All the best over the holidays CK and fellow Cerbies!

Have a safe and happy holiday and be sure to look out for that wall! :wink: :lol:

In the old days, it was not called the Holiday Season; the Christians called it 'Christmas' and went to church; the Jews called it 'Hanukkah' and went to synagogue; the atheists went to parties and drank. People passing each other on the street would say 'Merry Christmas!' or 'Happy Hanukkah!' or (to the atheists) 'Look out for the wall!' *Dave Barry, "Christmas Shopping: A Survivor's Guide"

This one is for all the boys of Cerb...

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=EQyAGHlI5qs

Guest i***k***
All the best over the holidays CK and fellow Cerbies!

Have a safe and happy holiday and be sure to look out for that wall! :wink: :lol:

In the old days, it was not called the Holiday Season; the Christians called it 'Christmas' and went to church; the Jews called it 'Hanukkah' and went to synagogue; the atheists went to parties and drank. People passing each other on the street would say 'Merry Christmas!' or 'Happy Hanukkah!' or (to the atheists) 'Look out for the wall!' *Dave Barry, "Christmas Shopping: A Survivor's Guide"

This one is for all the boys of Cerb...

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=EQyAGHlI5qs

HAHA!

"If I had my own religion I'd make it a sex religion..."

A very happy holidays to you too Cowboy and wish you all the best in the new year and thanks for all your very positive contributions and great work.

I would like to take this opportunity and also extend my best wishes for the holiday season to all ladies and gentlemen members of the board. Many safe and happy days in 2009 to all.

Secret Admirer

Thank you to all who brought pleasure, joy, laughs, and delight.

May 2009 bless you all with what you need - and perhaps, what you want.

Kisses and Hugs,

Ulixestrojan

Well I've been asking Santa for sexy twins in my bed for years and years....they've never appeared yet. Hopefully this year! If not, there's always CERB. :)

Merry Christmas, Happy Hunakkah and a Swinging Solstice to all!

I'm a little late with this but Merry Christmas to all and all the best for 2009. Been busy with other commitments lately, the fun stuff had to take a back seat for a while. Looking to change that soon though.