So Who Do You Want to Party With?

We all likely know someone who is just so much fun to be around. Always positive and full of energy. I have some good friends who are like this and have been lucky to be around some great CERB ladies in a social setting who show that fun and confidence too.

So question for all is. Who is out their, likely in a celebrity world, who you would like to spend a night out on the town with?

This recent music video by Jessie J is my nomination.

She just looks so cool and like so much fun. Jessie J and the Cub could tear up a town. Haha

Let's hear your fantasy party friend.

If I were choosing gals pals to raise hell with it would be me,pink, and the big girl from bridesmaids(sorry I don't know her name)as the character she played.The guys I would like to party with would be chris farley(if he were still living),mike tyson,if he were still bad,and collin farrell.I am sure with this crew there would be non stop laughing,drinking,just plain,in your face kind of fun!

• Like 1

My choices for the night would be Jessica Simpson, Robyn Williams, Sandra Bullock, Meryll Sreeep, Jacylyn Smith, Marsha Brady and Miss Piggy - Guess I'm dating myself, well maybe they could be pall bearers too. The folks at "Just for Laughs - Gags" could be the choir......

The Rat Pack - singing, scotch and cigars :)

YES,I should have thought of them,great group,wouldn't they have been fun,what an era that must have been.

I'd go bowling with the Obamas. I'd eat low-fat yoghurt and carrot sticks with Michelle and talk about fashion, I'd gossip with Sacha and Malea, and I'd stare, tongue-tied, at my hero and listen to him blather on about whatever he wants.

Or I'd spend the night out with the soon-to-be assassinated Medvedev.

How about a party with Meg and Gabby perhaps in Soleil ,s dungeon with the sunny one directing the action hmmmm fantasies fantasies

• Like 2

I would love to party with slash from guns and roses and charlie sheen. Omg that would be one crazy night.

I want to party it up with Oscar Wilde and Emma Goldman!

"If I can't dance, I don't want to be part of your revolution." My revolution is a dancing revolution too, Emma!

• Like 1

Well seeing the celebrity choices, I'd stay clear of partying with celebrities, the ladies I've met here on CERB are so much more fun.

RG

Edited by r__m__g_uy

I like Julie's idea of dancing w Emma Goldman..... Maybe along with Joe Strummer on guitar, Jon Stewart on drums and Noam Chomsky mixing the drinks.

Guest mys*******de
We all likely know someone who is just so much fun to be around. Always positive and full of energy. I have some good friends who are like this and have been lucky to be around some great CERB ladies in a social setting who show that fun and confidence too.

So question for all is. Who is out their, likely in a celebrity world, who you would like to spend a night out on the town with?

This recent music video by Jessie J is my nomination.

She just looks so cool and like so much fun. Jessie J and the Cub could tear up a town. Haha

Let's hear your fantasy party friend.

J Woww from the Jersey Shore would be a hell of a time...

Most days around here, I'm content just to party with my husband, my kitties and our only remaining dog.

But if someone wants to drop by for some fun, I'm up for that too!

I take my fun where I can find it.