How many times a week do you masturbate?

Well like the title says:

How many times do you (not somebody else) play with your "instrument" ;) ?

Everybody is welcome to answer!

Me, once a day... that makes about 5-7 week

Happy masturbation everybody! :D

i can't even count...seriously...i can't. My pocket rocket is my best friend...i do it alone,i do it with someone watching,in the tub,on the bed,watching tv...everyday...

kisses,

Emma A

i can't even count...seriously...i can't. My pocket rocket is my best friend...i do it alone,i do it with someone watching,in the tub,on the bed,watching tv...everyday...

kisses,

Emma A

You're one horny Emma ! :boobies::-P

Masterbation is fun and good and if I could do it every day I would but sometimes work, family, friends and other situations prevent it....LOL...but I would say in a normal week probably 4-5 times.......I am sure some of you guys will call me crazy or make jokes, but just being honest and don't mind admitting that I love it.....

well depending on how my sex life is going if its a bad time sometime I masterbate 2 or 3 times a day. When the other side is going sometime maybe 2 or 3 times a week

Masterbation is fun and good and if I could do it every day I would but sometimes work, family, friends and other situations prevent it....LOL...but I would say in a normal week probably 4-5 times.......I am sure some of you guys will call me crazy or make jokes, but just being honest and don't mind admitting that I love it.....

Why call you crazy?

Masturbation is a very normal pratice!

Sorry not once a week, if I'm that horny like this week..I visit SP's (which I did Mon/today) now when I was a very young man in my teenage years that is a different story especially with great mag's (Penthouse/Playboy:mrgreen:)back in the 70's early 80's:lol: probably around 3-4 times a week, back then.:wink:

Yikes I could not afford to possibly see a lady every time I was in the mood as it were. So maybe 4-5 times a week, bad weekends tho yikes! 15... Getting worse as the years go by ;)

Like everyone else, my frequency changes based on what else is going on in my life, but even looking at my "normal" weeks, I tend to vary considerably based on mood and energy levels. There are times when I need to take matters into my own hands 2-3 times a day, and then there's the other end of the spectrum, where I might only manage to clean the pipes 1-2 times in a week.

If I could go back in time and tell the 15 year old Whathisname what the 37 year old Whatshisname is up to, I know the most shocking information would be that 37 year old Whatshisname rubs one out at least daily - typically twice.

I know. I need help. That's why I am here.

So I'd say - minimum 10 a week.

But here is the real question .... over a lifetime, how many strokes is that?

That there are so many folks on the site that are into fishing. I mean, I believe it was Capitalman that had a signature line that said "Masterbate is used to catch large fish". :-P

Just having fun peeps - just having fun.

Wow, I thought the numbers would be higher. But I have no SO right now so my palm is my best friend - minimum 15-20 times per week. I hardly ever get out of bed without tossing one off and usually get one in after going to bed as well. And then there's the inbetweeners. On the rare occasions I have a hazy lazy day with absolutely nothing to do and want to stay in to take care of misc things...had a few instances of 6-7 times in one day. Very time consuming to say the least!

Jeez, I've even pre-booked a girl to come over at night, got excited a few hours beforehand and masturbated before she arrived, fired 2 shots on goal during the visit and then got one more in before going to bed if it was a 'memorable' session.

Maybe I do have a problem?! Then again, I think I have too much time on my hands...definitely too much time in them....

But here is the real question .... over a lifetime, how many strokes is that?

I think that would be tough to accurately measure, but let's see if we can approximate it based on some assumptions on "average" rates:

90 strokes/minute

x 15 minutes

x 5 times per week

x 52 weeks/year

x 59 years of post-pubescent life

--------------------------------

=
20.7 million strokes

There are of course many flaws in these assumptions (I tried to make the "averages" account for the range between youth and older ages)...but that's still a hell of a lot of strokin'! :-)

I guess it depends on how many times I come on here at CERB. If i come on here everyday and see all these beautiful ladies, well geez i guess it may be everytime lol. All joking aside, 4-6 times a week is reality for me. No one should be ashamed to admit it!

I think that would be tough to accurately measure, but let's see if we can approximate it based on some assumptions on "average" rates:

90 strokes/minute

x 15 minutes

x 5 times per week

x 52 weeks/year

=
20.7 million strokes

[/indent

There are of course many flaws in these assumptions (I tried to make the "averages" account for the range between youth and older ages)...but that's still a hell of a lot of strokin'! :-)

15 minutes! Holy Hanna! I know myself much better than that! :O

Then his cock must have a right hand curve in it! lol:-P

90 strokes/minute

x 15 minutes

x 5 times per week

x 52 weeks/year

=
20.7 million strokes

Then his cock must have a right hand curve in it! lol:-P

Sounds like material for a poll or was that pole? :-P (Right hand vs left hand).

15 minutes! Holy Hanna! I know myself much better than that! :O

What, you just rush to the finish? You don't light a few candles, turn on the Barry White, open a bottle of wine and make an evening of it? :D

What, you just rush to the finish? You don't light a few candles, turn on the Barry White, open a bottle of wine and make an evening of it? :D

Haha, i may just have to try this lol

No more of a Hammer and Tongs kinda guy! ahahah!

You know that you masturbate too much when you can switch hands and gain a stroke. :D

Yes, bring on the self help groups.....