How many times a week do you masturbate?

Well i myself am a total nymph i would have to say min 2 times a day and sometimes up to 5 times a day. I do it alone in bed, i love being watched however and it really turns me on to masterbate while someone else is masterbating to watching me get myself off. I find ever since getting my clit pierced 7 yrs ago i seem to play with myself more because my clit is constantly being stimulated ex walking up stairs or my fav is crossing my legs and bouncing or shaking my leg while having a conversation with a man because i know it gets me hot and bothered while he is none the wiser lol. Xo xo

Posted via Mobile Device

Well i myself am a total nymph i would have to say min 2 times a day and sometimes up to 5 times a day. I do it alone in bed, i love being watched however and it really turns me on to masterbate while someone else is masterbating to watching me get myself off. I find ever since getting my clit pierced 7 yrs ago i seem to play with myself more because my clit is constantly being stimulated ex walking up stairs or my fav is crossing my legs and bouncing or shaking my leg while having a conversation with a man because i know it gets me hot and bothered while he is none the wiser lol. Xo xo

Posted via Mobile Device

Well now I know to look for a bouncing or shaking leg next time I'm having dinner or coffee with a lady friend. So thanks for that! ;)

Posted via Mobile Device

It depends a great deal. After a chicas party I don't need to do it for a week or 10 day. Each week after the interval becomes shorter. Each time it is shorter it is less satisfying. An appointment with a lady is more satifying than self satisfaction and lasts almost a week.

I have determined that for me it comes down to how much I have shared. Self satisfaction = no share. Spending time with a lady= good shareing, Organizeing and particuipateing in a chicas party = big time shareing;.... Shareing = satisfying my sexual needs.

Castle put this another way. He said over a lifetime we send 1 year of our life brushing their teath. If we consider that the average smoker smokes 20 to 25 cigarettes a day at min. 10 minutes / time to satisfy their needs then that means I could manipulate my equipments 12 to 15 times a day to satisfy my needs.

I'm not even close. So if you are wondering if you are useing too much time in your day... forget it.

If you want to cut back on your smokeing habit, consider more sex especially the shareing kind.

ps, most of this is tongue it cheek. I prefer my tongue elsewhere but we do what we can. right?

Every single day. How many times? Good question 3-5 times on a regular day alone, with a friend as many times as we can and always before I go to bed, always relaxes me puts me out.

I'm in my early 40's now, but I must have averaged at least once a day since I was 14, there are of course times when I couldn't such is life, but there are times I've gone crazy and masterbated 4-6 times in a day in my teen and early twenties, still now I sometimes do it twice a day, and when I'm in a relationship it'll drop a bit depending on how much sex I'm having, or if i intentionally hold out a bit for that bigger load....and I use both hands now instead of the customary right, tried some years back, and now when i try to use just one, it just doesn't get me going the way it used to....weird eh! lol...oh well, I enjoy being the master of my own domain :-) lol

I masturbate anytime I can put my hands in my pants but I don't masturbate until orgasm, I like bringing myself to the edge and then backing off until the next opportunity. I will only go over the edge every two or three days.