Thanks for the link.

Additional Comments:

I also found her on SEA. Funny thing is that her join dates for cerb and the aforementioned site are in March 2012 which means she has no reviews or history. The other thing that makes me nervous is that there are no galleries on either site. I've had some really bad bait and switch experiences and have become super cautious at times.

I do have my dream of finally having that sweet petite asian treat at least once in my life.

Her pictures are really hot but maybe too hot if you catch my drift. Hmm what to do...

• Like 1

I'm a little skeptical...similar ad about a month ago and pis were fake Just my take...I did call and the lady actually said it was her ad before but this time the pics were not fake...hmmm..

Guest p**h*x
Thanks for the link.

I do have my dream of finally having that sweet petite asian treat at least once in my life.

Check the reviews and follow the schedule ads here on cerb if you wish to have that particular dream fulfilled. Jasmin Thai visits Halifax on a frequent basis and was here last week. Destiny Xu was just here as well and she told me she had a great time in Halifax and would likely come back. Both are awesome and well reviewed.

I'm a little skeptical...similar ad about a month ago and pis were fake Just my take...I did call and the lady actually said it was her ad before but this time the pics were not fake...hmmm..

Yes I agree Boomer01. You can almost smell the deception.

Additional Comments:

Check the reviews and follow the schedule ads here on cerb if you wish to have that particular dream fulfilled. Jasmin Thai visits Halifax on a frequent basis and was here last week. Destiny Xu was just here as well and she told me she had a great time in Halifax and would likely come back. Both are awesome and well reviewed.

Thanks for the advise pcxhx3.

Additional Comments:

You had said there was a similar ad a month ago. I actually went to see the girl from the ad from a month ago and yes her pics were fake. So if she told you on the phone that the ad from a month ago was was hers than I can assure you that IF these pictures in her new ad are real they look WAY hotter than she does in person. Also, she contradicted herself. You said that she told you the previous ad from a month ago was hers while at the same time her new ad says "FIRST VISIT"

Elementary my dear Watson lol.

Oh the deception.

Cerb is great. See what happens when we put our heads together.

Hey guys in Halifax, Jasmin Thai was there and had many canselations, she did very well in Saint John. She had good reviews and checked out with other CERB members. I spent 2 hours with her last night and I tell you, don't miss her next time.

This is my first time visiting Halifax ,and those are 100% my picture. I will provide you free service if i am not the girl on the picture.

So who is the girl answering the phone for you and why were there fake pics before. It does not lead me to believe what I see. Sorry

i think she is telling the truth.

i remember the girl from a month ago...i met her as well. when i saw tiffany's ad, i thought it looked similar, but the phone # is different. anyway, before i booked, i inquired that it was indeed her first time her, and the girl reassured me. i took a chance and booked, and she was a different girl, and not one I met before. I'm fairly certain the pics are real....she is cute and has a great body.

• Like 1

i think she is telling the truth.

i remember the girl from a month ago...i met her as well. when i saw tiffany's ad, i thought it looked similar, but the phone # is different. anyway, before i booked, i inquired that it was indeed her first time her, and the girl reassured me. i took a chance and booked, and she was a different girl, and not one I met before. I'm fairly certain the pics are real....she is cute and has a great body.

Thank you. I'm happy to see a gentleman that has seen sweettiffany come in and clarify such harsh statements and put a stop to this thread that has totally turned in to something that looks and sounds so unkind. You say you saw her and the other lady was a B&S. There you go.

Threads like this will not only make other new ladies not want to visit but makes some people seem like they are a person you surely may not want to accept and book an encounter with and to top it off to go and start recommending other ladies on a thread asking specifically about one lady is IMHO rude.

Why not simply create another thread with your happy with highlight list, that would have been nice.

sweettiffany: I hope your visit in Halifax was pleasant and I do hope you return.

I hope I did not offend anyone by adding my opinion but threads like this are very disturbing to me and many of the ladies here and sometimes just seem rude and very unkind. This is not the CERB way.

• Like 2

If sweet Tiffany is the real deal than we all owe her an apology. It's hard not to be skeptical when the two previous ads which were so similar have been deceptions. Like you ladies, us hobbiests have to try and warn each other from these horrible experiences. Maybe there is a better way to go about it. Do you have any suggestions.

If sweet Tiffany is the real deal than we all owe her an apology. It's hard not to be skeptical when the two previous ads which were so similar have been deceptions. Like you ladies, us hobbiests have to try and warn each other from these horrible experiences. Maybe there is a better way to go about it. Do you have any suggestions.

I agree, if there is a situation that warrants being warned then yes we all need to be made aware. However, before we create threads in which we more or less condemn a person (male or female) without trial there must be proof! It is one thing to have an open, even handed discussion it is something entirely different to conduct a witch hunt circa Salem 1692. We must be careful of these topics as travelling ladies may bypass our neck of the country all together which would result in the ever popular, and relevant in this case, "Where are all the Asian SP's in Halifax?" threads.

• Like 1

The confusion is understandable, though. The pics were of a similar style, with maybe the same age and both were advertising Korean ladies. I was almost positive it was going to be the same person, but saw a different area code in the phone #.

There is now a Tiffany Lynn advertising with the same number as Destiny XU.. Im confused.

When you look at the ad its says "other ads by this user" and the other ads it shows are all Destiny XU. Maybe the share a cell phone? Those Destiny XU pics and stats are hot hot hot....

Additional Comments:

Oh, I think they may work at the same agency.

There is now a Tiffany Lynn advertising with the same number as Destiny XU.. Im confused.

When you look at the ad its says "other ads by this user" and the other ads it shows are all Destiny XU. Maybe the share a cell phone? Those Destiny XU pics and stats are hot hot hot....

Additional Comments:

Oh, I think they may work at the same agency.

Yes, both those ladies work for Body Language, I believe the other Tiffany is an independent. I have not seen or heard anything from Tiffany in awhile, hope this thread didn't turn her off.