Congrats to Pistol Pete

Congrats are due once again for another member joining the ranks held only by the MOD and Dummpy. Pistol Pete has passed 1000 post mark. How fitting then that his 999 post was with regard to the number times he "cleans his gun" so to speak, only to have his 1000 post to mark the finding of yet another "gem"

Thanks Pete for your great reviews, insight and participation on the board. I'm sure I speak for many when I say Cheers on the acomplishment.

So are you guys gonna get special jackets or something to commemorate this special club ? Is the 1000 post club anything like the mile hight club?

Congrats Pete on reaching the 1K milestone...

Wow.. you guys could actually bump me out of the top spot.

Congratulations Pete.

I think people walking around with jackets saying "I posted 1000 times on cerb.ca" or even "CERB ELITE MEMBER" (lol) or something along that nature... would be good advertising for the site in all but... well... we are working on making the industry more acceptable but the public is probably not ready for that yet! ;)

Years ago I managed a gentleman's club (Now this may give my identity away to some but I will share)... It was in a smaller town but has a big factory (Car manufacture & all the parts factories that make parts for these cars) and the gentleman's club was 2 minutes from the factory at most.

We wanted to do a promotion with t-shirts that the ladies could give out to the customers (That is always a big hit) so we had 1000 shirts printed with the logo (The bar was called "Outskirts" as it was on the outside of town and well - the ladies got out of their skirts so to speak... the slogan on the shirts was "I party with out skirts" and it had a silhouette of a beaver looking up a girls dress (Sounds very tacky and distasteful but honestly - they actually were very tastefully and were on really high quality shirts - but if you looked long enough at the shirt you would figure out what the shirt was all about). The beaver was just a good Canadian symbol! lol... Ok! Tacky stuff like this is a big hit in that business...

The ladies would give them out off the stage ... this went on for months and we kept hearing comments come back from the guys. Well it turns out that at least 3 of the factory workers got sent home for wearing the shirts (3 that we heard of - I am sure more of them got in trouble for it that we never heard of) and one guy came in and told us that he was doing physical therapy and the therapist made him leave the office - Told him to go change his shirt and not to wear that shirt back again.... and I am sure a number of guys took the shirts home and got in real shit...

anyway... the point to the story (other than it's a funny story) ... something tells me that CERB jackets may not go over well in public yet. (Maybe in a few years! lol)

I was thinking something classy and velor, let's bring the smoking jacket back in style, ascot and all!:smile:

smkjacket1.jpg

Congrats Pete!

And I do like the jacket CK, looks very familiar to mine, however I have a pink asscot and my monogram is perv.

good going pete just keep them coming[ don't know how long it will take me to reach that far might be to old haha]

Guest i***k***

Congrats Pete! I know I have personally appreciated the recommendations you have written during your trip to 1000 posts.

Well thank-you CK and loved the jacket! Also Thanks to the all of rest of the great community here at CERB.

It is almost like "Cheers" where everyone knows your name, (and knows your style and game).

I am thoroughly enjoying my time here, everything most positive and great recommendations.

Lastly, I certainly like to thank the very fine ladies locally and touring for allowing me to be part of their friendship and lives through visits or simply discussions in threads.

Look forward to more participation this year.

Now if Dummpy is game, we could pool a G-note each for reaching this fine milestone, get a couple of ladies and burn the 2-G's in a quaint foursome orgy!:boobies: 1 catch Dummpy you have to wear the smoking jacket:razz:

Way to shoot pete! We should call you "machine gun pete" with over 1000 post in 18 months!

you have been adding value in massive volume to this forum.

Congrads!

Just to let you know when I first started here, I simply loved all your reviews and posted threads as well Dreamer8, always respected your views.

So your congrats is certainly appreciated!:smile:

Way to shoot pete! We should call you "machine gun pete" with over 1000 post in 18 months!

you have been adding value in massive volume to this forum.

Congrads!

Congrats on the busy digits Pete - on the keyboard. 8-)

Also, anybody who refers to a foursome orgy as "quaint" is just too cool, in my opinion. Love it!

Now if Dummpy is game, we could pool a G-note each for reaching this fine milestone, get a couple of ladies and burn the 2-G's in a quaint foursome orgy!:boobies:

M.G.Pete thanks for the respect but I think you have far surpassed my contributions long ago.

Keep it up and thanks for making this such a great place to belong.

Congrats Sir Pete - on your most recent feat. It has been a treat reading your posts - I'm waiting for that ultimate Pete recommendation, you know the one that's written while it is in progress. :razz:

Well, it's not a velor smoking jacket but I added a king's crown and a auto-promotion to anyone who top's 1000 posts.

elite_small.gif(1000+ Posts)

Congratulations PP on achieving the Elite status with 1000 posts.

Your posts have been a pleasure to read. Thanks and look forward to many more from you.

To the Mod nice touch with the Elite status image very deserving.

are also worn over your other head below:mrgreen:

Thanks Emma

Congratulations Pete....nice crown too....remember its for the head on your shoulders....hahaha....or is it?...hmmmmmm...wink

kisses,

Emma A