Petawawa Pembroke area

There were ads in the Sun for one or two, haven't looked lately. Spend a quarter or check their online ads.

Go to Yogi's and pick up a horny soldierette.

I have heard of only 1 SP in that area, and she no longer advertises. Despite the Army base here is just not enough demand.

Go to Yogi's and pick up a horny soldierette.

I have heard of only 1 SP in that area, and she no longer advertises. Despite the Army base here is just not enough demand.

I personally don't find the comment about Yogi's to be funny.

I have met a few young men from Petawawa and believe me according to them there would be a demand. The problem first of all where to advertise without being too much on the radar and where to work out without drawing attention.

If the army boys start lining up, I can assure you word will spread very quickly but it also has a way of getting back to the wives and I can assure you a lynch mob of army wives and church people would not be pleasant.

And then if the Base Commanding Officer gets wind of it...

Or so I've been told :icon_confused:

• Like 1

you have the same problem as we in brockville have, just too small a city. well at least i have not found a sp here. if youi do there is the thing that you 2 hit it off. ottawa and kingston are an hours drive but there is selection. i have found a couple i get along with and a couple i dont click with. in a small place you dont have that choice be it sp's or shopping.

you have the same problem as we in brockville have, just too small a city. well at least i have not found a sp here. if youi do there is the thing that you 2 hit it off. ottawa and kingston are an hours drive but there is selection. i have found a couple i get along with and a couple i dont click with. in a small place you dont have that choice be it sp's or shopping.

The smaller the place, the more likely the girl will be recognized as a local and the problem becomes where to advertise and just how many clients is she going to attract.

The only small places I knew where that worked were northern oil towns in Alberta and B.C. where there was an influx of workers staying in motels on their times off so there was always a turn-over of guys and thus new clients. Places like Peace River, Grande Prairie, Dawson Creek and Fort St. John had more motels than some small cities I've been to.

Brockville is a beautiful spot and I would live there in a New York minute, but I doubt it would be lucrative in the long run to be an SP there (even a younger one).

I have made the trip there for out-calls a few times over the past 10years. But what I find now is most don't want to fork out the travel fee. However when a lady has to take 2 or more hours of her time to travel, she does need to be compensated for it, otherwise there's no point in doing it.

• Like 2

As a hobbyist, I found this to be a huge problem while spending my time in Petawawa.

I hope in the future, more sp's will pop out of the woodwork!!!

It's a beautiful little town, with a lot of action to be had :)

• Like 1

The smaller the place, the more likely the girl will be recognized as a local and the problem becomes where to advertise and just how many clients is she going to attract.

The only small places I knew where that worked were northern oil towns in Alberta and B.C. where there was an influx of workers staying in motels on their times off so there was always a turn-over of guys and thus new clients. Places like Peace River, Grande Prairie, Dawson Creek and Fort St. John had more motels than some small cities I've been to.

Brockville is a beautiful spot and I would live there in a New York minute, but I doubt it would be lucrative in the long run to be an SP there (even a younger one).

I have made the trip there for out-calls a few times over the past 10years. But what I find now is most don't want to fork out the travel fee. However when a lady has to take 2 or more hours of her time to travel, she does need to be compensated for it, otherwise there's no point in doing it.

As a gentleman who has to travel from 2 1/2 to 3 1/2-4 hours to see ladies I perfectly understand the need to compensate the ladies...not only for the ladies' travel time, but gas is expensive. I have to factor the gas costs into my monthly budget of seeing ladies

So for any guys wanting a lady to see them in their small town, keep in mind the additional costs needed for such an encounter, and compensate the lady accordingly, it's not a cost that should be borne by her

RG

Guest happytimes

I believe there are many hobbyists that drive into Ottawa for a playdate. If a reputable SP was to plan a road trip to Pembroke for a couple days there would be a big demand. They should definitly advertised in advance so that the locals hobbyists don't miss them.

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest happytimes

Dorinda, a hidden gem you certainly are.

Posted via Mobile Device