Billie from fairmount street

Guest gagagaga

There used to be a pretty crappy mp place on Faimount, but there was one awesome, hot mp there named Billie. Does anynoe know if she is still around??

Billie massage , if I remember correctly she advertised in the citizen, and was off preston street, really nice condo. I will send you her link as she had a web site...Last time I saw her was over a year ago or more. Really excellent hard massage, nice happy ending..because I was a newbie there was no body slide or other offers at that time.:-x

There used to be a pretty crappy mp place on Faimount, but there was one awesome, hot mp there named Billie. Does anynoe know if she is still around??

But on Fairmount, almost at the corner of Wellington, there used to be a spa/massage place.

I don't know if it's still open or the place exists (haven't passed there in a good while).

I used to live on the next street so, very close to my place.

But when I was living in Hintonburg (that part of town), I heard many times to stay away from that place: service was not the best.

I don't know if it's still open or the place exists (haven't passed there in a good while).

Nope, it's been closed for quite a while.

newbie to her, not my hobbying;-)

PistolPete I cannot envision you as a newbie LoL

she needs to invest in a better quality massage table I think ..... must have a cheap one with a low capacity :roll:

she needs to invest in a better quality massage table I think ..... must have a cheap one with a low capacity :roll:

For people >250lbs, she could lay a mat on the floor and walk on the guy. If she's good with her feet she could do the happy ending with her toes.

I guess this is my very first post.

Does anyone know if BillieJane is still in business? I saw her about a year ago and she was fantastic. I wanted to back recently but couldn't find her number or email address anywhere.

If anyone has a contact, I'd be grateful if you could PM me. Thanks!

Try Michelle's on Donald. Now two great MAs, Pauline and Billie :grin:

She's back as an Indy, same building off of Preston, different appartment, not quite the same high quality, but her massage is the same...

Hawk

Guest gagagaga

thats good to know. Does she have an ad or internet site or anything?

i saw Billie last week and can honestly say one of the best massages i've had in a long time. will definately repeat.

Had to post again and say what an incredible session Billie is! Just came back from my second session with her and it was much more intimate an relaxing then the first. I'd put her up easily as one of the most attractive MAs in Ottawa. As well as provides a better massage then the RMT I used to go to! Highly reccomended!