Erica's Place - Barbering Spa 4 Men (incl Massage)

Guest s**nflute
Damn, ask her to hold on, I want to see her one more time before she calls it quits

Me too, I have seen her only once, we clicked from the get go, I am on holidays soon and I need her services.....

Just talked to Erica and she said to tell you she will miss you all but she has decided to retire.

Guest blo*****s

Did she tell you (specifically) what pushed her out of the business, and what she intends to do now ?

Did she tell you (specifically) what pushed her out of the business, and what she intends to do now ?

Without getting into details, she was likely having some problems with her boyfriend.

Without getting into details, she was likely having some problems with her boyfriend.

Yes well, understandably, this business can have that effect on personal relationships.

She said "a few bad apples spoiled the whole thing". I took that to mean a few customers but who knows for sure? She didn't say what her plans are.

She asked me to post the following (direct quote, not addressed to anyone in particular):

"Cheers to happy endings may god bless you!"

Guest blo*****s

Well, she has an ad running - as of today - again - on that "other" site d L

In any event - seems like a severe case of mixed messages going on here.

Well, she has an ad running - as of today - again - on that "other" site d L

In any event - seems like a severe case of mixed messages going on here.

I have a feeling that Erica is "un-retired" again ... it has happened in the past ... we should consider ourselves lucky :)

I'll give her a call and report back....

Guest **ng***1

I never got a chance to go and see her and was disappoiinted to see she retired. Now there seems to be hope on the horizon. I hope we get good news. If anyone hears and wouldn't mind, send me a note with the details.

I had a visit Erica today, and she seems pretty cheerful. She has decided to continue, and probably do a few renovations to her spa.

For now she is seeing her regular customers and isn't ready to take on any new clients. Treat her well.

I'm glad she's sticking around...she does an amazing job & deserves to be treated with respect. I think people read our comments & think they'll be treated like VIPs right off the bat.

You gotta earn that good treatment she gives.

She told me she is only seeing regulars so if you have not seen her don't get your hopes up.

Looks like she's re-retired again. Last week she seemed to back to her normal self again, but now she's back to "goodbye, I'll miss you all" again.

Well, at least she's more decisive than Brett Favre. But that's not saying much. :)

Looks like she is really gone. I've tried her a number of times and no reply. I was a regular and will miss her greatly.

In the past every time she left the scene my phone would ring several months later. Let's hope the trend continues........

Hmmmm.....

independent masseuse......

July......

Blues fest has been on and if you have visited her you know she loves music......

mother with kids off school.....

I'm betting she just took some time off for herself and/or her family.

I'm betting she just took some time off for herself and/or her family.

I think it's pretty obvious that it'll be a while before she returns if she indeed does. Last time she returned it took some time to find a new place and set it up, so if she's cleaned it out this time don't expect to hear from her anytime soon.

And although you've seen a few ads on DL, that's just because an old client does it automatically and probably hasn't heard from her in a while.

There used to be a couple of ladies on the Quebec side that offered topless haircuts -- No massage. But that was a while ago and I do not remember their names.

For those looking for a similar style of massage as what Erica used to offer, then I think Jennigurl27 from Perth might fill the bill. Only problem is, of course, that she's way out in Perth. It would be much more difficult to just drop in.