Sexy Brooke

Avg. of 17 Recommendations

Guest M**th**d

Ok guys I before everyone gets upset that i didn't tag this on to the other recommendation for her, or complains that she has been reviewed before. I just want to say this. The other recommendation is for "Brooke (Amy's Friend)". I saw Brooke today and yes she may very well be Amy's friend. However, in my opinion she was amazing and should have a recommendation that is all hers.

Anyways, I am not going to write a detailed blurb about every single thing that happened. I will say that I was more than happy with her appearance as soon as I stepped inside. Beautiful!!! Her skin was so soft and she smelled amazing. Her tits were amazing. (I am a boob guy) I have been waiting a long time to find a girl with tits like hers. I simply cant wait to play with them again, and I will!!! We started walking to the bedroom and I was hard before I made it up the stairs.

Brooke has an amazing body,she really needs to put more pics up on her profile. Her place was the nicest place of any of the girls I have visited. Her house was very clean, the furniture was really nice and comfortable, and everything seemed to be in its place.

Brooke's personality was really good too. She was so nice and instantly made me feel comfortable. She has not been reviewed in a while I noticed. She had been nominated for a number of things in some threads though too. I think I will go back and find these threads and put a vote in for her. (best BBBJ i have had in a very long time)

anyways...guys give her a call and spend some time. she is not a clock watcher...in fact I kicked myself out because I was on a bit of a time restraint.

(I know this may say that this is my first post. Well it is under this name. I had another account before in which many of you would recognize but i had to change the name as my old name was to indicative of my identity. And some of you already know now who I once was!!!:cooter:)

There are a few things that I really like about Brooke :) A) she has fantastic oral skills DT I think she could do even with a regular sized dude (as know it is no challenge with tiny Dummpy :) ) and also the way she receives oral very enthusiastically!! She gets nice and slippery wet, the more you see her the better it gets, she remembers her clients and works hard at tailoring the visit to you!! If you want to get know someone and have a special lady she is a great choice, the menue expands the better you get to know each other!!!

Thanks for a great time Brooke see you again soon :D

Met with Brooke recently; what a lovely lady. Warm and friendly when she opens the door, the temperature quickly rises when you enter the bedroom and Brooke becomes blazing hot. Physically, she's got it all: smoldering dark eyes, pretty lips, curves in all the right places, lovely long legs, and of course, those beautiful breasts. Talent-wise? Well, the other recommenders have pretty much covered what she can do; I'll just add that she does it all very, very well. You'll find yourself in extremely good hands. Oh, and as an aside, if you like women in high heels, Brooke is the girl for you (you'll see :) ).

Totally agree about Brooke...I had the pleasure to spend some time with her last week and she has those new long boots to die for...Always a great time spent with Brooke....

I was looking for a location for me and one of my regular ladies to use, she is not interested in volume and does not advertise. Then I realized that Sexy_Brooke and her may be a good duo :) set up the duo last week and magic chemistry was formed!! Both these ladies are very bi and within no time were exchanging real names and numbers !!

The session was over the top amazing, nothing was off limits (done safely of course) what an amazing time we had. The final shot was me in Sexy_Brooke with my friend laying sideways over her face and Brooke on her pussy and me licking that perfect ass.

My friend has agreed to do duo's with Brooke with any of her repeat clients! If you are looking for a great duo this is your chance :p you will not be disappointed.

• Like 1

I had the priviledge to spent some time with Brooke last week, she is an amazing woman . We ,or at least I, had a terrific time with nothing left wanting in the social or physical department. I will definitely repeat.

Thanks Brooke

This lady can start to get habit forming. Had to check out Brooke's new look, really nice, her physical attributes are as spectacular as ever, and there seems to be no end to her ability to please. As I have said before she is an experience.

Connected up with Brooke late last week to finish off the week with a bang; and that is exactly what happened. She received in a very nice and easy place to get to in Orleans that is literally two minutes off of Jeanne d'Arc. Upon opening the door, I was met by a gorgeous woman in tantalizing lingerie and high heels. If you like high heels, she has the fetish for them as there was at least twelve pairs of high heels; all perfectly lined up by the door.

After a quick shower I joined her on her bed to begin exploring those beautiful hills and valleys that make up her hot body. She loves to kiss and man oh man she showed me what else her lips are good at when she went down on me. While I didn't want her to stop, she put a cover on Little Ed and hopped on top. This woman knows how to ride forward and in reverse; the sight of her is intoxicating. We finished off in other positions and subsequently fell exhausted on the bed, at least I did.

This woman is the picture of a hot tight, tanned and toned babe that you would dream to have next door; hence the problem. While I am not right next door, she is close by and it will be impossible to resist seeing her again.

If you like her pictures, let me say that they do not do her justice. This is one that you have to see in the flesh. Do not let the drive to Orleans scare you. It's not that far and well worth it.

I'm not a frequent hobbiest - maybe once or twice a year for a change of pace from normal life. I found Sexy Brooke on this site and read the reviews. After some scheduling challenges on my part, I finally had the opportunity to spend some time - however short - with her today.

Because of work commitments, I had to change my appointment time today and Brooke was nice enough to flex with no complaints. As it turned out, given my schedule, I had to delay and schedule a tight time slot and asked her if she would shorten our appointment to 1/2 hour. This was while I was already there and she had absolutely no hesitation in agreeing to the reduced time.

She is a true pro. She made me feel very comfortable; her place is spotlessly clean and appropriate for a family function; she is not pushy or distracted but rather focused on the moment. It's quite a relaxing atmosphere.

One comment I will make is that cigarettes are smoked in her home although I did not taste it in her kiss or on her body.

Although we were limited to the shorter 1/2 hour, her expert abilities left most of the 1/2 hour unfilled.

Her BBBJ is like nothing I have experienced. Until today, I am always slow to "finish the job". But WOW. She is amazing. After a period of mish, I asked if she would go back to BJ and that was no problem - almost encouraged. As the end-game approached, I was worried about spoiling the spotless top cover. Well, she expertly finished me off and preserved the cleanliness of the work bench. I'll leave it to you to interpret that comment.

In closing, Brooke provides a fantastic experience and is highly recommended. I suggest showing up clean, well presented and smiling for the best experience.

Her breasts may actually be perfect and suitable for Webster's Canadian Dictionary.

Thanks Girl!

brooke just left my room.... i called and she happened to be in the area so was knocking on my door within 10 minutes... very pleasant personality, lovely breasts, and even better kitty.... enjoyed exploring her body and then the main event doggie style.... met or exceeded reasonable expectations in all dimensions... well worth the invitation and look forward to meeting her again sometime....

Let's just start with one of the most important things with meeting someone is setting of the mood right from the beginning. Sexy Brooke just sets the tone, which makes one feel real at ease and very welcome. Starts with a very welcome kiss. This begins a great start to a fantastic experience with this young lady.

The service, after the mood setting, is not a surprise. Sexy Brooke is a great kisser further adding to the mood setting she has already established. She really enjoys herself, both giving and receiving and is very responsive. She will look after you and let you explore her whole body and what a great body you will enjoy.

Sexy Brooke, the person, is very easy to talk to and likes to have a good conversation. The time just flys by, but she will ensure that you leave satisfied and taken care of and thinking of the next time.

Overall, great experience, and a real keeper. Repeat is a definite yes and the more the merrier.:-D

Guest kkottawa

I finally got to see Brooke last night and I had a really, really good time. Thanks B ;)

Her place is great and her four poster bed is even better (a good spring to it which I love).

But the best part of meeting Brooke for the first time is that very first kiss. Warm and inviting (I'm still day dreaming about it).

Oh and she wore black, shiny, lace up high heel platform boots for me and you know how I love those ;)

We had a great conversation as we hung out on the bed for the first bit, then she rolled over toward me and the fun began. More kissing and then her outfit disappeared in a blink of an eye revealing her incredible tanned, hard body and yes, those perfect breasts.

She quickly got me undressed as well, and took very good care of me. There were too many positions to remember, but I could have played with her all night :)

I highly recommend and definite repeat!

K

I meet Brooke today for the first time; she is a really nice person. Everything has been said about Brooke. I just have to say there was a misunderstanding from my part about the length of our RDV so MSOG was not on the menu. Beside that she is a real GFE, she is not a spinner but she as nice curve all at the right place her skin is really smooth and nicely tans. To really enjoy your time with Brooke, you need to see her for one hour or more. This girl has good oral skill and her cowgirl performance made me shoot my load so fast; this is why I wish I had a full hour to enjoy MSOG. I almost forgot about Brook nice rack (size is not an issue for me) a real delight, nice and hard nipple and look natural to me. Her place was spotless and those bed post leave to your imagination. So hurry guys with her school, snowboarding and her private life Brooke will be hard to book this winter. To my surprise after exchanging text back and forth, I had no clue that Brooke was French just like me. I had to tell her, that I was French for her to start speaking it. All and all my first SP, that is worth the time to write a recommendation. I have been with some well review SP here on CERB and my millage was always good. Maybe those ladies had bad days do we all! Please do not ask for names like I said they were well recommended.

My first post.

I have been hobbying for a few years now, although not often.

I saw Brooke this morning. She is a great looking woman, easy to talk to and very nice accomodations.

We stsarted with some kissing - she is a great kisser, a little oral while shedding clothes. She then lay on the bed and served up a very tasty Dinner. Then some more kissing, the raincoat (which was needed).

We then cleaned up and off I went.

Brooke is a very nice person. AND, I would be remiss if I didn't confirm that YES, they are spectacular.

I hope to see her again sooner rather than later.

Brooke was my first SP. It was easy to set up an appointement (being 8 hours away). Her place is easy to find. Nice quiet location.

Not knowing what to expect, I still ventered my way to her place.

When she opened the door, I knew I had made the right choice for my first SP. Being a shy guy, Brooke made me feel like I already knew her.

I will not go into details as we all know what happens next. We chatted for a while, then round 2.

All in all, great young woman to spend time with. Will definately try to set up another meeting with her whenever I go back to Ottawa.

Thanks again Brooke!!!

:bddog:

Had my first Brooke meeting today. Pics are accurate. Great greeting, nice welcome feeling. She was rockin a real cute outfit made that RACK look awesome! Very comfortable, total GFE the whole time, which I really enjoyed. Real great bedroom, which didn't take long to get to. The clothes were off and the action started, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, Digits, then 69!

Sexy Brooke is a sweetheart. Very healthy looking body, and she uses it.

Strong chance I'll repeat!

I was fortunate enough yesterday to spend some time with Brooke Sexy. Setting up the encounter was incredibly easy via a few e-mails and a subsequent phone call. She was very accomodating to me in that we arranged a rendezvous on rather short notice. It's probably not the coolest thing to do but I had an urge that I needed to be taken care of and sitting on the Queensway at rush-hour is not conducive to that. When I arrived at her incall location I was greeted with a warm kiss and very friendly smile. Guys, she is drop-dead gorgeous. She wore a very tasteful corset along with fishnets and high heeled boots. We chatted a bit and then went upstairs and chatted some more. She couldn't help but notice that I was staring at her outstanding breasts. The fact that the pleat in my pants was now straightend out gave a strong hint. We proceeded to undress each other and before I knew she was on her knees providing me with an exceptional BBBJ. I have this lingering image of her long brown hair dangling and moving side to side down her back as she masterfully engulfed me. Soon we were on to phase two and she lay on her bed with shaven womanhood staring at me between her her long stocking legs. The boots had come off by then in order to avoid unneccessary injury. "Now it's your turn" she winked and I proceeded to make my way for a rather exciting DATY. Phase 3 involved her riding on top of me while we were engaged in some DFK. She is a very passionate person. I think that everyone gets the drift of the experience. Her incall location is upscale, clean and has a great atmosphere. Would I repeat? Absolutely!!! She is a gem and a lot of fun to be around.

I decided to celebrate my first cerb anniversary by seeing someone new and highly recommended, Brooke. An easy exchange of pm's, and I was there, being greeted by that warm smile and those beguiling eyes. A sip of wine, and I was treated to some delicious oral, administered skillfully. Then I got to taste Brooke, who responded beautifully before mounting me for cowgirl. We did a couple of bouts of this, then more oral, until I was completely depleted, and sent happily on my way after cuddling and travel conversation.

A very good time, Brooke! Thank you. I'll see you again.

As soon as I walked in Sexxy Brooke was dressed to impress. Right away she made me feel as if I were her boyfriend and give me a kiss and hug. We talked as if we new each other so I can tell you I felt very confortable. Her place was clean, safe and in a good neighborhood. I liked that.

I can say that her body is so soft, tanned and smooth and her breasts were beautiful and perfect. Coupled with her personality she was amazing. It took micro seconds for me to get turned on and stay turned on for the hour. Just coressing her body I was ready to explode. An hour later and two goal shots later, I was ready for a shower given the intensity of our session.

I will repeat with Sexxy Brooke soon.

I like to keep my shout outs short, unlike my visits!

Had to wait a bit for us to meet up that day but it was totally worth the wait.

This girl is 10/10 knockout in looks and ability.

In all my encounters never have I been so satisfied.

Thanks and yes repeat customer 4life.

Hi All,

This is one of my first posts on this board. I've been active on the other Ottawa board for quite a few years.

I had the chance to meet Brooke on Dec 22nd in the afternoon.

To me she's very beautiful and I really enjoyed my time with her.

The other reviews of her I've seen are very accurate. A classy lady who's a great conversationalist. She provides a friendly, laid back GFE experience. Her place is very upscale as well. I would highly reccommend.

I'm sure it's better late than never but I met with Sexy Brooke late last year (2009) and had a wonderful time with her. She made me feel very comfortable at her residence and was well dressed for the occasion.

Once inside her house I removed my boots and coat and we headed upstairs to the bedroom where we kissed a little and she started to remove her corset and even if I was anxious to see her breast I did tell her to take her time since I was admiring the view. Brooke was wearing knee high leather boots and with my request she kept them on for the entire visit.

We began to remove my clothing and then we found ourselves naked on the bed, what a gorgeous body she has. I began kissing her LFK and worked my way down while caressing her entire body. Brooke has got a very soft baby skin with a tan ( no white spot anywhere ).

I was teasing her with light nibbling and kissing all over except for the main region between her legs until she put her hand on my head and directed me to it. For those who don't know Brooke she is very well proportioned, her breast are perfect shape and size and her bottom lips are very attractive.

I had pleasure sucking on her pussy lips and licking hard in and around them, it was delicious. I had an urge to feel the inside of her vagina and with her laying on her back I just got on her side and started with DIGITS and more LFK and DFK and a lot of sucking on nipples which are very responsive.

After some time she offered to do some 69 and I obliged since I like this position and really like to look at her love canal. Brooke offers a excellent lip service with the right amount of spit which makes it slippery and warm.

I was not quite ready to explode yet so I told her to get on her back again and played with her some more while she was giving me a HJ with spit.

She got me by surprised and I gave her a pearl necklace which looked really good on her tanned body.

She got up and cleaned up quickly and came back to bed to join me for small talk and find out more about each other. I looked at the time and find out a was there only for a short time. I take a shower and come back to the bed where she is still laying there with a perfect body and long leather boots still. I told her that I needed to have more of her and I did since she wanted to.

I started with some kissing and it took me again between her legs and Brooke was looking for more this time so she slips on a rubber over Jim and guides him where she wants it. Brooke and I tried many different position on and off the bed (did I mention the four post bed which helps to get in the mood ). After we ( I ) got exhausted and was done for the night I took another shower and was on my way.

If you want to get to know Brooke well, one needs to book more then 1 hr and explore everything she has to offer. She is a gem for Ottawa.

Guest *o****ea****t

i must say that for my first official reco it hasn't been easy to post. on my 1st attempt my computer crashed about 1/2 way through & i lost it. 2nd attempt was finished & when i hit post it said i wasn't logged in (which i was) & yep i lost it again. well this is my 3rd attempt & they say masterpieces can't be recreated so its probably not as good as the 1st one would have been. lets just hope 3 times a charm. sexy brooke is worth the effort. now on to business . . .

what could i possibly say about this ottawa sweetheart that hasn't already been said. even if i consulted a thesaurus there would be no more adjectives left to describe an encounter with sexy brooke. i could say it was an awful, horrible experience but only because i am feeling a little greedy & would like to fend off any potential suitors & i'd be kidding. in fact fellas, you'd be foolish not to spend time with this lovely lady imho. very easy to set up a meeting. a couple of quick pms & shortly thereafter i was in a place that would make heaven envious. from the moment i stepped through the door brooke made me feel welcome. after an introduction we shared a nice soft kiss & warm embrace to get things started. i had just walked in from a dreary, cold winter day & into cloud 9. ahhhhhhhh!! i followed brooke upstairs (nice view btw, love the boots) & we settled in on her super comfy bed. we chatted some more & shared some more kisses. then i was off to the shower to refresh. upon my return sexy brooke was waiting for me au naturel & oh . . . my . . . goodness what a sight to behold. pics & words will never do her justice. an absolute stunning vision. i was seriously overdressed & quickly remedied that. from here the rest will remain between us. you will just have to take some time & experience her for yourself. she is everything that has been said & more. treat her well boys & you will not regret it. having said that if you don't like dry, pale skin, warts, sharp teeth, chapped lips & bad breath then you'd better leave this one for me :lol:

i had an amazing time brooke. lucky for me you weren't a dream but a dream come true. time seemed to fly by & i wish it could have been longer. you are an incredibly beautiful, easy to talk to, down to earth, open, kind hearted person and it was truly a pleasure to meet you. hopefully we'll be able to get together again soon in between travels. i look forward to knowing you better (plus your kick ass skills certainly are a treat ;)).

recommend - absolutely without a doubt

repeat - hell ya

Guest BigBoy

I don't usually do reviews but this lady is special guys.

I met Brooke at her incall location - her home is in an easily accessible part of Orleans. She was pleasant on the phone, gave clear instructions and kept to our appointment time. Her place is tastefully decorated and tidy. Note that I usually like to spend an hour or two with a fine woman but Brooke only had a half hour session available that day. While I will certainly book the hour the next time, she made the most of our half hour and I left thoroughly satisfied.

She has been well described in other posts and makes a great impression on opening the door - a real sexy package. Mr. Happy snapped to attention, ready to do his duty!

She is warm and friendly and very accommodating. We slipped nicely into DFK and then she asked if I liked to receive and slipped down to make Mr. Happy proud of his name. I suggested doing 69 which she enthusiastically agreed to and soon I was dining at the all you can eat buffet. A sweet taste to be sure. I should add that her skin is silky smooth and her body has an enticing scent.

After putting Mr. Happy's raincoat on, she mounted me and road Mr. Happy to within an inch of his life. I suggested we move to mish position and she responded very warmly to my manly thrusts. While there are lots of other positions I enjoy (and doggie was next on my list) old faithful was working well for us. We continued to a wonderous mutual completion. Being the greedy type, I continued my thrusts, with a spent Mr. Happy, a bit longer and this was well received by Brooke.

We spent the remaining time sharing thoughts on travel and talking about family. Brooke is easy to talk to and a good listener.

A nice introduction and a real GFE experience, all in a half hour, go figure.

While Brooke's half hour rate is reasonable and well worth the money, her hourly rate is fantastic and represents one of the best value for money deals in the city.

I am looking forward to further explorations over an hour or longer session with Brooke. She is quite willing to please, so there is a lot of potential there.

Brooke has a soft spot for CERB members. She lit up when I identified myself as a member of our elite club. She is dedicated to serving us as best she can.

So a definite must see for the dedicated CERB hobbiest and deserving of our maximum respect and appreciation.

My only problem now is putting up with Mr. Happy's incessant demands to see Brooke again.

My ratings:

looks - 10/10 (not a spinner, but curvy and tanned and a definite hard body with perfect breasts IMHO)

smell and taste - 10/10

attitude 10/10 - YMMV, but definate top 5 in Ottawa for sure

service 10/10 - She aims to be the best true GFE in town

location 10/10 - spotless and tastefully decorated

Mr. Happy pleaser - 10/10

I met Brook for the first - and so far - only time about 3 or 4 weeks ago, and I promised a recco... so here I go... I am very glad I called and got to meet her!. Note that I only had 1/2 hour with Brooke, but this didn't seem to matter to her, as she warmed up to me quickly, even though I think she knew I was nervous.

Without going into great detail, I found her to be a passionate, willing and a very clean and soft partner - even forgiving me my 'first time' 'timing' so to speak. A guy could fall in love!!!

I am very much looking forward to seeing her again (if she will see me again that is). Next time 60 or 90 minutes would be in order.

Thanks Brooke, you are just a great person!

The Grey haired guy

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.