Happy Birthday Emma Alexandra!

Yeah Happy Birthday!! Hope it is a great one :D and I know you have some great people to share it with!!

Hope you have the best birthday, thank you for spending it in Ottawa!

You are beautiful woman! and I hope you stay in Ottawa.

Not that I am jumping on the Band Wagon or anything, but... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

You bring so much fun and happiness with you, it's only fair it is returned.

You're a keeper.

I'm not a man of many words but I think from what I read and what we have talked about you are a great lady and want to wish you the best on your 27 th birthday. You deserve the best " love you sweetie " Muah XoXo:bddog: P.S. I know you are 41 but you don't look a day over 27.

Edited by NotchJohnson
complete it

Happy Birthday Sweetheart...I hope you celebrate hearty but save a little energy for your belated birthday gift tomorrow...can't wait!

soft warm kisses,

Tigerclaw

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone!

A special thanks to Etasman for singing hb to me in chat this morning....so sweet....today my French bastard,Ina and fruit man were too shy...party poppers!

kisses,

Emma

Only my second post, however Happy Birthday Emma. I don't believe you are 41, however as I went to your site and saw your pictures and some of the ones here and you look a good ten years younger. I'm being sincere too. I could be a real brown-noser and say twenty years younger! :wink: You have a very cute, youthful face. Anyhow, all the best on your special day and have many more.

Happy birthday sweetie....hope you get everything you want!!:mrgreen:

Hahah! I wanna ride in the Jag if she does :D

i keep peeking out the window waiting.....and pacing and peeking more...i think they have the wrong address to drop it off...oh my how i fret!

:!:

i keep peeking out the window waiting.....and pacing and peeking more...i think they have the wrong address to drop it off...oh my how i fret!

:!:

didn't you get the phone call....lost in Halifax with all that snow fall. sorry pretty lady maybe next time....

Happy Birthday Emma

To a real kind hearted sweetheart I will never forget the offer that you made to me a while back. Enjoy yourself today and always.

Guest i***k***
Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone!

A special thanks to Etasman for singing hb to me in chat this morning....so sweet....today my French bastard,Ina and fruit man were too shy...party poppers!

kisses,

Emma

Hey I started this thread! :) That should buy me a little slack on the singing bit!

Emma, did you go to Denny's for your free dinner ? LOL :)

no Denny's for me....someone took me to a place where he actually had to pay...imagine that...lol...some people have class...lmao

kisses,

Emma