I know many girls prefer to visit hotels only, so stick downtown. But i also know that as long as you're willing to pay travel costs, many girls will go anywhere. Expect usually 20-30 each way for cabs, unless they drive, but you would still need to cover gas if its far.

Guest ****ven

Hi Sweetie! Just to let you know I do offer outcalls to the east end for a slight travel fee and I can think of some other ladies who do as well. Feel free to PM If you have any questions!

Kisses Sami.

To be perfectly honest, I feel more comfortable in my own familiar surroundings. Everything I need or could possibly need is at hand, I don't need to worry about how I am dressed and quite frankly, I love it here!

I do offer outcalls but only to downtown hotels in the evenings or on weekends (giving it a bit more of a neutral territory kinda feel)

It's not that difficult to get out calls to the east end. Perhaps what you really want to know is, "who provides out calls to the east end".

Since I live in Orleans, I actually prefer them (and even offer half hour!). I can think of at least 3 independent ladies who would do come to the east (I believe minimum 1 hour call).

What to you mean by the east end? I've had enquires from St. Laurent/417 all the way past Rockland, lol. Depending on where you're located, you might be looking at a minimum 1 hour call and/or plus travel fee.

I've gone past Orleans for outcalls in the past, but at the time I had to cab which was 50 each way. EEEP! Ahhh having a car now is nice!

Does Carlsbad Springs count since it's quicker for me to get downtown from here than it did from Orleans? :)

I'm also in Orleans and have gone past Rockland to do an outcall. I think as long as you give the SP enough notice and cover her travelling expenses, I don't think you will have a problem with those who are willing.

I do understand your frustration. I have had people call me from downtown and didn't want to take a 20 minute drive to Orleans during lunch hour with virtually no traffic jams. People think it is so far when in reality, it isn't especially where my location is. I always chuckle because I think if this were Toronto, I would understand because I've worked in Toronto and know how hard it is to get from Point A to Point B in the middle of the day but this Ottawa! lol. Oh well, their loss.

I offer outcalls to the east end as I have my own transportation...however as a lady mentioned before notice is always appreciated...especially since I live in the west end. And i agree with Nicki...its not like we live in Toronto!

just make sure that if there are any special directions she should need (as driving at night to a place we've never been before at night can sometimes be hectic..especially if you have to arrive at a certain time etc) that you let the lady in question know beforehand.

I'm also in Orleans and have gone past Rockland to do an outcall. I think as long as you give the SP enough notice and cover her travelling expenses, I don't think you will have a problem with those who are willing.

I do understand your frustration. I have had people call me from downtown and didn't want to take a 20 minute drive to Orleans during lunch hour with virtually no traffic jams. People think it is so far when in reality, it isn't especially where my location is. I always chuckle because I think if this were Toronto, I would understand because I've worked in Toronto and know how hard it is to get from Point A to Point B in the middle of the day but this Ottawa! lol. Oh well, their loss.

I have timed myself on different occasions and it takes approximately 15 minutes from the Nicholas on-ramp at the 417 to my place in Orleans. With the increase of traffic in Ottawa, a conservative estimate is 20 minutes (providing traffic is flowing smoothly).

But during rush-hour, forget it, which is why I often take a break between 4 and 6 pm because unless a guy is coming back to the east end, it's unreasonable to expect someone to want to come during that time from the west.

So for out-calls, I would think its the same thing - allow the lady adequate time to get to you.

I don't know a single serious provider who doens't travel so the issue at hand is...Are you willing to cover the travel expenses? If not, call an agency. If you are, simply email any of the CERB providers and start a discussion. What I think is more important that "Who will travel?" is "Who do I connect with?", because the bottom line is that any SP who takes her work seriously is more than willing to get in the car...

cat

I don't know a single serious provider who doens't travel so the issue at hand is...Are you willing to cover the travel expenses? If not, call an agency. If you are, simply email any of the CERB providers and start a discussion. What I think is more important that "Who will travel?" is "Who do I connect with?", because the bottom line is that any SP who takes her work seriously is more than willing to get in the car...

cat

I will respectfully disagree. I am a very serious provider who is 100% into my encounters but I am also not willing to go and visit someone, in their home, if I do not know them. Perhaps that is my idiosyncrasy but it is something that I am not comfortable with. If I am uncomfortable, then the time spent with me will not be the ultimate experience.

• Like 1

cat

I see where you're coming from but, like Meg, I disagree as well.

I've known many well-respected girls who would prefer to have gentlemen come to see them in their home because it was their space, they were comfortable there, and they didn't have to pay a driver. When I didn't have a car and I rented my own incall, I would do very limited outcalls because I preferred incalls. Now, since I do not currently offer incalls and I do have a car, I'm more than happy to travel anywhere in the city. It depends on each lady, but to the OP, there definitely are many girls who are willing to travel.

• Like 1

I too offer outcalls and have also gone as far as rockland but of course the travel costs increase a bit to Rockland as it's 45 min each way :)