Hi all

I've been a hobbyist for over ten years now and I've never experienced any of the more expensive elite SPs that advertise on here. I've always stuck to the sub $160 girls and have had some good experiences, some hidden gems as well as some pretty horrible scary ones.

I've always wanted to see the likes of Lexy, Emma and a bunch of other local and visiting ladies but never really had the money to do so.

Recently I won a contest and tomorrow I get to experience a visiting lady for free for an hour and I am both excited and nervous.

Is there anything I need to do to prepare for this outside of the normal? This sp allows msog so should I rub one out say tonight and that way I will be able to last longer or where its msog should I not care as much about that. I've never experienced a msog SP before.

Also I get a shower before work and I have a desk job and I am meeting the sp two hours after my shower. Will I need to shower again just before?

And last thing is where I am getting this for free and I'm assuming the agency is reimbursing the sp for their time should I still leave the lady a tip and what would be a good suggested amount?

Guest p**h*x

Congratulations on winning the twitter contest they ran. Sadly my tweet wasn't picked!

I guess I'll offer some advice. But I'd say this advice is applicable to all situations. First, I would hope you shower and are well groomed regardless of the "eliteness" of the lady. I think this is a must and just basic courtesy. She'll probably ask you to take a shower when you arrive as well. Personally, I shower at home and then again when I arrive. There is no such thing as too clean!

As for msog and what you should do to prepare... well that's up to you I suppose. I seriously doubt she'll judge you on your performance anyway so I wouldn't worry about how long you last. If you do finish quickly and msog is something she offers and you've been a gentleman you should be fine. Of course, keep in mind, all things are ymmv and just because it's listed as an offering doesn't make it a right. It is a privilege just like everything else!

Finally, since you won a contest I would definitely think a tip would be the polite thing to offer.

Edited by p**h*x
Edited out a critical sounding comment. Didn't mean for it to read that way. Sorry!

xxdjbrown,

if you're nervous, I'd be happy to fill in for you......as a friend, of course.

Firstly, let me give you an 'Attaboy" and congratulations.

Secondly, don't be nervous. No need to be at all. She'll be as happy for you as you are for yourself. Shower when you get there (paying attention to your bits and pieces), get rid of stubble before you go, and keep that breath fresh. Don't worry about the MSOG...just let things flow naturally. Treat her as a lady and a friend and she will be one. A tip would also be a great idea.

I may just have to get a frickin' Twitter account now, you lucky duck!

• Like 4

Guest p**h*x

GOE was the one running the contest through twitter.

edit: @nicoleking to be specific.

pcxh3x, interesting screen name. I agree that you should prepare for an encounter with a "Special Provider" just as if you were going out on a date, with cleanliness and respect being very important. My motto is treat the other person as a person, and don't do something you wouldn't want done to you. The only thing is, this is a business, and sometimes the unsavoury side of the business shows itself. Realizing some things are ymmv, but if everything is a privilege as you say then somethings just not right here!

Of course, keep in mind, all things are ymmv and just because it's listed as an offering doesn't make it a right. It is a privilege just like everything else!

Guest p**h*x
Realizing some things are ymmv, but if everything is a privilege as you say then somethings just not right here!

well, yes, obviously certain things are expected when going into an encounter. Particularly if it's stated as an offering. I just meant that because it is msog it doesn't mean you're going to get a pre-set amount of "shots" just because there is still time on the clock.

pcxh3x, interesting screen name.

Haha, it is stupid I know. I just made an acronym of a bunch of random things in my living room at the time.

Relax, have fun, and tell us all about it!

Congrats on winning the contest.

• Like 1

Hi all

I've been a hobbyist for over ten years now and I've never experienced any of the more expensive elite SPs that advertise on here. I've always stuck to the sub $160 girls and have had some good experiences, some hidden gems as well as some pretty horrible scary ones.

I've always wanted to see the likes of Lexy, Emma and a bunch of other local and visiting ladies but never really had the money to do so.

Recently I won a contest and tomorrow I get to experience a visiting lady for free for an hour and I am both excited and nervous.

Is there anything I need to do to prepare for this outside of the normal? This sp allows msog so should I rub one out say tonight and that way I will be able to last longer or where its msog should I not care as much about that. I've never experienced a msog SP before.

Also I get a shower before work and I have a desk job and I am meeting the sp two hours after my shower. Will I need to shower again just before?

And last thing is where I am getting this for free and I'm assuming the agency is reimbursing the sp for their time should I still leave the lady a tip and what would be a good suggested amount?

Congratulations! You must be so excited, I love when I win thing, stuff and you won some kitty time. OH YEAH!! Do tip!! Your encounter is free and the lady you "won" will certainly appreciate it.

I just wanted to thank you for your lovely compliment but I will say go to my website, I have something for all financial abilities feel free to PM so we can chat!!

This is in in no way shape or form of advertising. Just addressing an unknown issue.

All my love,

Lexy

Yes, be very clean, including orally. I agree with the tip as well.

And as for rubbing one out I would definitely not rub one out if it is msog. I find, the hornier and more ready to blow I am, the more I enjoy the encounter. Remember you can do lots of foreplay and if they are working your junk a little to much you can always polity ask them to hold off from time to time when needed and just caress, cuddle or get kinky and build the suspense.

I like nothing better than playing and teasing and caressing while my stiff pole is throbbing and aching to just give way to an erupting serge of love juice splurging forth from the depths of my loins. I'll even slide it in and at first not go in and out. Just really slowly or not at all if I can avoid cumming. Just kiss her and rub her and enjoy being on the cusp of cumming. Once you start pumping it only takes a second but....what an orgasm. I save my second shot for more prolonged intercourse.

I would suggest even teasing your self all the night before. Bringing yourself close to orgasm and trying to stay at your orgasms event horizon for as long as possible with out cumming by bringing your self back down if you need. It takes discipline but you do that my friend and your orgasm will be so strong it will feel like your testicles are about to burst out the end of your penis.

Here's to making it count.

Hi all

I like your idea of leaving a tip. I think that would certainly be a great idea. Plus, consider the possibility of extending the date, take advantage of the free hour, and bring enough for an added half hour perhaps? If you think you'd like to try msog and she is an msog provider, the extra time might be what you need to relax and enjoy the experience. And make it possible, lol

I see it was with an agency, but if you already know who it is you will be seeing, take the time to get to 'know' her. Check out her profile/ad/page, and if there are any recos. She is a 'win' but may not have been someone you have researched before, but I think you will have a better chance of connecting if you are either able to correspond with her prior to the meeting (unlikely with agencies?) or take the time to find out more about her.

Thanks to all for your advice. It all helped greatly and the session was awesome. Once I get enough posts I will submit a proper review.

I left her a good size tip and being a smoker I chose not to smoke from the time I got up until after I saw her and chewed lots of gum so my breath was as fresh as possible. I also wore clothes that were washed and not smoked in.

It was Lena Fires from GOE I went and saw.

I was nervous when I went in because I didn't know what to expect and she quickly put my nerves at ease with a friendly kiss and great attitude.

The whole session was passionate and very erotic. I left with the opinion that I will stick to the lovely girls of CERB and go for quality instead of quantity.

Thanks again.

• Like 1