what I really think of cerb. A rant

Well,

I see v_day winding down and I notice I had no one with me, the phone was slow and I hadn't seen any friends... Not saying my say was bad, cuz it was Wonderful... but I was getting ready for bed and I thought to myself, self, stop in at chat and say hi.

so I did just that and low and behold, there were alot of my chat room friends... really to all who don't come to chat you should.

Anyway, I realized this place was like CHEERS you know....

"Making your way in the world today Takes everything you've got; Taking a break from all your worries Sure would help a lot. Wouldn't you like to get away?" and said yes... CHEERS.... CERB is JUST LIKE CHEERS.

Thanks Norm, See you later dianne, you know the place where everyone knows your name....

Keep up the good work mod and HAPPY V-DAY TO ALL OF CERB.....

• Like 1

I have the same impression of cerb. I think the board's and the mod's, "do unto others" approach to rules about posting really make this a pretty positive place.

I agree totally

This Site and the people within the site as members are GREAT ...

I get up in the morning to see who's around and go to chat also to say goodnight LOL

I to have had the pleasure of many a laugh in chat....

Keep up the great work Talk Later cerbies !

It's like anything else in life you get out of what you put in. 0 effort = 0 reward, if you contribute and make an effort it is a great place.

:grin::grin:Being new to this site I could'nt agree more with Pretty Playmate cerb is a special place and the people in it are all special especially the ladies. I feel honoured to be a part of this wonderful friendly site

I feel a group hug coming on.... Ya'll know how much I love this place, good people, good times, good conversation like dummpy says ya get what ya give, words to live by!

Yep, CERB is like a second home. I spend entirely too much time here, posting on various threads, starting new threads, talking to my favourite peeps in chat, etc.

This site is a great community and I'm glad to be a part of it!

Guest S****tha Ott*wa

I agree with Pretty..

Getting to know the other sps & hobbiests online and then in person is great. OR on Cam :-D . I know, I need more time online..lol

I need a more comfortable chair for my computer or move the whole system and camera to my bed.

Oh.. good idea. SOON!

Loving cerb, so much to see and so many to do!

Guest f***2f***

KUMBIYA MY LORD....KUMBIYA!!!

Yeah it's a feel good place....and if you take the reviews and recommendations seriously and sample some of the lovely ladies...you will be feeing good!!!:mrgreen:

"I need a more comfortable chair for my computer or move the whole system and camera to my bed."

I'd Love to see that;-)

Thats Kinky! lol